1. Post #13281
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,114 Posts
    Looking for some friends for this game add r0b0tman5#1761 ( i don't have the game now but will in a couple days or so).

2. Post #13282
    May 2008
    2,438 Posts
    So, what are the differences between the PS3 version and PC?

I've noticed that I might have got the short end of the stick by buying it, since I think they wont update the game to 2.1, but are there any more differences, like less mobs on screen?

3. Post #13283
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,122 Posts
    appreciate a accept into the clan

anyone down to do some rifts, add me Prometheus#11930

4. Post #13284
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,672 Posts
    So, what are the differences between the PS3 version and PC?

I've noticed that I might have got the short end of the stick by buying it, since I think they wont update the game to 2.1, but are there any more differences, like less mobs on screen?
    2.1 is coming to consoles. And should be patched within 1 to 2 weeks after PC gets its patches. The differences are UI related, and a dodge roll the consoles get since the controller isn't as precise as pointing and clicking

5. Post #13285
    December 2005
    934 Posts
    Hey sorry about being slow to invite people to the clan, Panda has been without internet for awhile and he's admin and I think I'm the only active person who can accept clan invites and I've been doing it every time I log in this week, so I apologize in advance if I don't get to accept it right off the bat.

6. Post #13286
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,256 Posts
    My mates been bugging me to buy the expansion and play this again. Yeah, why not. Dig out the old box, chuck in the CD to install. Go through the battlenet nonsense and get my password set up and everything, go to install... and it starts downloading the whole game. No, cancel that, open up the DVD, run the installer, and it starts trying to download again.

Google it, and other people are saying the same thing on the Blizzard forums. Their response: The box says you need an active internet connection, this is an intended feature! Not gonna waste 18gb of bandwidth on a the full game I have on a DVD. Patches are obviously understandable, not letting me install of the DVD I own is not.

Oh well guess they don't want my money.

7. Post #13287
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,672 Posts
    The patches altogether are close to 13Gb anyway, you might as well. You have to download them either way

8. Post #13288
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,256 Posts
    I'm happy to download the patches, not gonna bother downloading the entire 20gb game.

9. Post #13289
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,672 Posts
    I'm happy to download the patches, not gonna bother downloading the entire 20gb game.
    It downloads the patched up to date version of the game, you aren't going to download the 20Gb game, then the 13Gb or so worth of patches. It'll be 20Gb. If you could install from your disc without the internet, it would still be a 13Gb or so download for the patches anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #13290
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,256 Posts
    Yeah I'm well aware of that