1. Post #13521
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,966 Posts
    Me and a friend have been playing on master difficulty, just doing bounties and rifts. We are both level 70, paragon level 30ish. We are fairing okay on master, but we aren't ready to move onto Torment. What should we do about getting gear good enough to move on? We each have a few legendaries but nothing that crazy.
    grind rifts & bounties till your hands bleed

2. Post #13522
    September 2013
    383 Posts
    ive been trying to figure out how to squeeze some more survivability out of my barb but cant figure out how to go about it exactly.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S...50/hero/173739
    Not sure what to tell you...

Me and a friend have been playing on master difficulty, just doing bounties and rifts. We are both level 70, paragon level 30ish.
    What are your classes?

3. Post #13523

September 2012
    35 Posts
    What are your classes?
    Demon Hunter and Crusader

4. Post #13524
    Respected User
    March 2007
    9,170 Posts
    I'd like to publicly profess my love for Kadala, who finally gave me the last Maurader's piece I needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #13525
    September 2013
    383 Posts
    I see most DH's run with pretty low toughness (even some with <250k life o.o'), usually using a 2h bow and quiver (bombadiers or something). If it's news to you, guess you want the sentry damage % and gear, and just hide behind corners :)

I don't look at Crusaders' gear, but they usually use that pull skill, whatever it's worth.

When I did what I could to make my best build, I looked at other setups to get that extra idea or two. Unless you don't like that, you can find high tier builds on the greater rift leader boards.

Edited:

Latest t6 rift clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4hYlwjbl9g

Streaming for an hour

6. Post #13526
    shrek yourself before you shrek yourself
    March 2012
    875 Posts
    Oh hi mark
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #13527
    August 2010
    6,762 Posts
    WD is so much fucking fun. Literally the only class I don't know what skills to take because they're ALL SO MUCH FUN.

I want a bajillion pets/fetishes following me. I want to bury everything with Zombies. I want to hex/confuse the SHIT out of everything. I want to be near immortal. I WANT IT ALL.

8. Post #13528
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,228 Posts
    WD is so much fucking fun. Literally the only class I don't know what skills to take because they're ALL SO MUCH FUN.

I want a bajillion pets/fetishes following me. I want to bury everything with Zombies. I want to hex/confuse the SHIT out of everything. I want to be near immortal. I WANT IT ALL.
    Pet WD is hella fun. But it needs Zunimassa set or Starmetal Kukri for 100% up time fetishes.
    Still want Blizz to rebalance Garg and Dogs to be as powerful as Phalanx Bowmen/Bodyguard. There is literally no better choices to use any other rune than "burning dogs" and "bruiser".

9. Post #13529
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,966 Posts
    I've killed so many gobs that I've lost count

only satan would put such a low spawn rate on the vault portal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #13530
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    292 Posts

The other day I had 2 goblins spawn the vault portal in a row :)

11. Post #13531
    Gold Member

March 2005
    4,410 Posts
    Pet WD is hella fun. But it needs Zunimassa set or Starmetal Kukri for 100% up time fetishes.
    Still want Blizz to rebalance Garg and Dogs to be as powerful as Phalanx Bowmen/Bodyguard. There is literally no better choices to use any other rune than "burning dogs" and "bruiser".
    I play hc so it's probably not nearly as critical in sc but I don't go anywhere without my life on hit dogs. They're perfect for tanking and keeping my health at 100%.

12. Post #13532
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,228 Posts

I want Blizz to get rid of shitty rainbow portal.
    So many times I killed a goblin and get a portal only to realize it was a rainbow one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13533
    shrek yourself before you shrek yourself
    March 2012
    875 Posts
    The vault world is pretty swell. I set my paragon points to gold find and managed to make it out with about 20m and a shitload of imperial gems, along with 3 legendaries. They were all poop though.