1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,564 Posts
    got banned from an acheivement server for killing.
    the server didnt even have bots to kill.

2. Post #322
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts
    Calling someone a fucker over mic <-softly
    Calling someone a nigger over mic <--reffering to Demoman lulz!
    **NINTENDO IS RUINNING TF2 SERVERS OMFG******

Perma banned from SourceOP 24/7 2for for the Mulitple Senty Glitch

I don't remember the last ban was...but it was probably just for being annoying :V: - Furry Pound #3 DrJones is a MASSIVE FAGGOT
    You don't know about the server rules? some servers don't tolerate the racism

One day in an shitty orange server,I was a soldier,Rocket jumped to the tower,a sentry pushed me to the roof of the spawn,from there I killed everybody in the tower,the adminw as telling me "get down!" and I sayed "i can't move,shoot me I have 3 HP" Somebody killed me and some minutes later the douche kicked me
    Also i was kicked in the same server for moving the beachball from the respawn room,everytime the beachball was out of the spawm the douche stoped the game and returned the ball to the spawn
    God,that guy it's a totally douche,It's admin of a cracked server and tell the pirates to buy the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

3. Post #323
    August 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Here's my story:

I was on Turbine, defending the intel as an Engie. I used the multiple sentries glitch, so I put sentries all around the shaft exit. A heavy fell down and was insta-killed by mini-sentries. That guy was the admin and banned me.
    Tf2 are srs players

Edited:

Also i was kicked in the same server for moving the beachball from the respawn room,everytime the beachball was out of the spawm the douche stoped the game and returned the ball to the spawn

why didn't he turn tf_birthday off? I mean, he's a total dicksponge for that, but still....

*the final point is about to be captured*
    EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RITE NOA!!!!!!
    *Returns Beachball to spawn*
    OK CONTINUE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #324
    August 2010
    1,137 Posts
    Banned from 3 servers for being a Civilian...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #325
    January 2009
    8,524 Posts
    "scout is faggot"

:derp:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #326
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts
    *the final point is about to be captured*
    EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RITE NOA!!!!!!
    *Returns Beachball to spawn*
    OK CONTINUE
    Yes,and he was yelling all the time that nobody can touch the beachball,the worst is that the admin kicked a guy who just joined and didn't readed all the chat spam of "DON'T MOVE THE BEACHBALL IDIOTS!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    August 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Yes,and he was yelling all the time that nobody can touch the beachball,the worst is that He kicked a guy who just joined and didn't readed all the chat spam of "DON'T MOVE THE BEACHBALL IDIOTS!!!"
    If my character is IN the Beachball...am I actually touching it? :cop:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

8. Post #328
    Dennab
    July 2006
    3,277 Posts
    I got banned from a weeaboo-filled server because I didn't like anime and they called me a troll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 9Agree x 3Funny x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    April 2009
    2,615 Posts
    I was permabanned for telling an enemy sniper "nice shot" when he killed me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,503 Posts
    eGO servers banned me because I said god isn't real
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 20Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,952 Posts
    I remember getting banned from ATF because I ate lots of sandwiches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    June 2009
    1,859 Posts
    banned for not using a melee in a melee fight when I was using the sandman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    7,354 Posts
    eGO server's banned me for racism when I said that when the spanish used Africans as slaves.

I was trying to be informative :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 19 (list)

14. Post #334
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,941 Posts
    eGO server's banned me for racism when I said that when the spanish used Africans as slaves.

I was trying to be informative :frown:
    eGO banned me once for being in a rivaled group.

15. Post #335
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,367 Posts
    Trading.

16. Post #336
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,818 Posts
    So the admin has to become this uber thing, so it requires him to activate sv_cheats.

Well I had v binded to noclip, so I just waited for him to do it, and immediately I fly into the sky.

I got kicked, joined back in, and said they needed to be faster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,786 Posts
    eGO banned me once for being in a rivaled group.
    eGO banned me and I've never joined their servers before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

18. Post #338
    Insert title here

December 2005
    3,657 Posts
    Got banned on a Chinese idle server for "idling for too long"

I was there for 10 minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #339
    March 2010
    3,172 Posts
    I got banned for not trading with a 12 year old admin. All i said was i got a natasha for sale for anything. He wanted to give me a scrap for it. I said no cause who trades scrap metals for anything and got banned for "Not Traadng Wit Me" Yes thats the thing he said. EXACTLY LIKE HE SPELLED IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,204 Posts
    I got banned for not trading with a 12 year old admin. All i said was i got a natasha for sale for anything. He wanted to give me a scrap for it. I said no cause who trades scrap metals for anything and got banned for "Not Traadng Wit Me" Yes thats the thing he said. EXACTLY LIKE HE SPELLED IT
    Whilst that is dumb,

Natascha < Scrap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    August 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Go to the C4G (Christ For Game) server and tell em that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

22. Post #342
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,650 Posts
    Go to the C4G (Christ For Game) server and tell em that.
    IP please

Edited:

Nevermind I found one that's a lot better http://www.bicclan.com/rules.php

23. Post #343
    May 2010
    3,867 Posts
    Some guy in a server asked me what the "MBF" in my name meant. I told him it meant Mexican Babies Foundation. Banned for racism. O.o

24. Post #344
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,953 Posts
    banned for not using a melee in a melee fight when I was using the sandman
    Everytime I enter a melee fight: I see cloaking spies, Jarate throwing Snipers, Charging Demomen, people complaining about the Sandman, and other things that shouldn't be allowed.

I mouth off to those people. Boy, do they get pissed when I tell them that the Targe, Jarate, and cloaking isn't a melee weapon and therefore shouldn't be allowed. They say: "But they don't do damage so it doesn't count!" It doesn't, but it does give unfair advantages to those actually only using melee.

By their logic, I can use my PDA slot to build a sentry, because building stuff doesn't do damage. Then I use my melee weapon to upgrade them. I build Sentries, and they keep trying to prove me that I'm wrong, but logic always wins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    25,942 Posts
    I just got kicked for 'hacking'. It was one of those servers with the !r commands, and I had the supercharger command on. Tossers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #346
    July 2009
    4,165 Posts
    By their logic, I can use my PDA slot to build a sentry, because building stuff doesn't do damage.
    Building sentries does damage. Building dispensers and teleporters is ok but sentries kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

27. Post #347
    March 2008
    128 Posts
    I was banned for "Speed-hacking"... Actually it was just a combination of laggin and sticky-jumping at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #348
    August 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Building sentries does damage. Building dispensers and teleporters is ok but sentries kill.
    Sentries don't do damage if they're behind a Dispenser.

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,114 Posts
    Got banned off a night-team server for hacking. I was using the premium trial they offer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts
    Got banned off a night-team server for hacking. I was using the premium trial they offer.
    That it's patetic
    Once somebody called me hacker for using the premium trial
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,953 Posts

Sentries do damage, but not the actual building of them.

Shit, no bad reading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #352
    June 2010
    70 Posts
    im "use" aimbot with flamethrower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #353
    August 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Sentries do damage, but not the actual building of them.

Shit, no bad reading.
    If Sentres are in a corner facing the open and you put the same color Dispenser in front of it...a lvl 1-3 Sentry can't detect an un-disguise enemy Spy.

34. Post #354
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,390 Posts
    Being a good medic.

Apparently there are healing aimbots.

35. Post #355
    June 2010
    515 Posts
    Almost got banned by a raging admin on the kritzkast server because I was medic pairing with a friend.

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    eGO banned me and I've never joined their servers before.
    They just didn't want you to discover bad things. They banned you because they like you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

37. Post #357
    June 2009
    1,859 Posts
    Almost got banned by a raging admin on the kritzkast server because I was medic pairing with a friend.
    they probably were just fucking with you, most of the admins I know on the kritzkast servers are pretty cool

38. Post #358
    June 2010
    515 Posts
    they probably were just fucking with you, most of the admins I know on the kritzkast servers are pretty cool
    Not so sure, he sounded pretty mad on the mic, even went so far as to make me change my class/telling me to fuck off if I didn't change class

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,335 Posts
    I seriously thought all of this jerks were gone after the mann-conomy update :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    July 2010
    1,042 Posts
    admin was asking how to change fov and i said press f10 for the fov menu, he did, when he got back on the server i got a 1440 hour ban.

lolololololo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)