1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,257 Posts
    That map looks like balls

Edited:

It's all random death match.

There's no roleplay at all, except with a few friends of mine.

Only fun part is the Arena, where you actually get money for killing.

And the funny thing is, when you're inactive as an admin, you get put into the hall of rejects. Which in reality, are all the actual cool people in the community.
    That's quite ironic, two weeks ago you were jerking off over how great the community was and now you hate it.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling (leave it alone ffs)" - mahalis))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,090 Posts
    I almost joined. Then I realized you guys had a half gig of custom content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #123
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,154 Posts
    250megs?

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    Its mostly just abunch of trolls stiring up crap, but whats new in gmod these days?

The content pack is only 250 megs packed, it doesnt take long to download, and we care alot about the quality of both the game and the roleplay, it's serious after all, we let people go on the server first without the content so they can see how good it is to want to get the pack.

It's about the Quality of the Roleplayer with us, Not Quantity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    January 2009
    283 Posts

it's about the quanity of the roleplayer with us, not quality.
    Fix'd

(User was banned for this post ("Why reply?" - mahalis))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    How about you take your ass somewhere else, no one cares about what you have to say, your not in HGN, you have and never will play at HGN, so leave HGN alone and go play patta cake with Lost Hybrid aka Alex delarge, or whatever he calls himself these days.

This is a Promotional Thread, to represent HGN, not for kids like you to post your little comments to grow your edick, get on with your life, stop posting crap !

(User was banned for this post ("Feeding the trolls (again)" - mahalis))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    ARERARAGI <3
    July 2007
    375 Posts
    Silverknight, why do you ALWAYS type ! with a space before it. I'm being serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    Alittle npc im working on, animations are working great, im scripting in special behaviors, what it does is attach its head to a certain part of a dead body, and drag it out of sight from other players.. thats all ive got so far, but im hoping to make it so it will devour the corpse too :P But getting head movements to simulate chewing and ripping will be hard.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    July 2009
    1,015 Posts
    We have had some problems recently with the forums such as being really slow and some config has been messy due to some downtime, so sorry for any disconfort over that, you need to register on the forums anyway because alot of faction applications are forum based. Our Stalker Rp is Serious Roleplay, not some darkrp instant accept crap. and no, the stalker files are 250 megs rared and about 600 unrared. Please give us another try.
    My problem is that I registered and didn't get the email, so I tried again on another email and it won't accept it because it's from the same computer, I fon't feel like resseting my IP just to register for a server.

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    Well theres no harm in asking, whats your account name? ill activate it for you.

Well, im going to bed, ive stayed up later than i should have, but ill activate it once you tell me/pm me on FP, See you later Stalker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,257 Posts
    How about you take your ass somewhere else, no one cares about what you have to say, your not in HGN, you have and never will play at HGN, so leave HGN alone and go play patta cake with Lost Hybrid aka Alex delarge, or whatever he calls himself these days.

This is a Promotional Thread, to represent HGN, not for kids like you to post your little comments to grow your edick, get on with your life, stop posting crap !
    We're giving our opinion regarding the service you are advertising, not all publicity is good publicity and you should of taken that into account when you made a promotional thread after some of the bullshit you've pulled with people. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with this either, personally attacking me though I've never wronged you except for giving an opinion. One day you're going to wake up and wonder "Why in the hell am I running a server at my expense"

12. Post #132
    April 2009
    557 Posts
    We're giving our opinion regarding the service you are advertising, not all publicity is good publicity and you should of taken that into account when you made a promotional thread after some of the bullshit you've pulled with people. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with this either, personally attacking me though I've never wronged you except for giving an opinion. One day you're going to wake up and wonder "Why in the hell am I running a server at my expense for a bunch of 13-14 year olds so they can feel important".
    Your LostHybrid, a 14 year old kid with a huge ego, stop trying to act as someone else, it doesn't work, everyone will still hate you!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,160 Posts
    Oh lawde e-drama. And I don't know where to begin to starting playing either, I'm confused :confused:

14. Post #134
    April 2009
    557 Posts
    Read the first thread =)

15. Post #135
    July 2008
    313 Posts
    good server

16. Post #136

April 2008
    101 Posts
    Awesome gamemode i love he STALKER series.

17. Post #137

September 2008
    20 Posts
    Looks good.

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,126 Posts
    To all the new players who say "Looks good" or "It's a good community" thank you for your input, don't mind the people who give you disagree ratings, as long as you like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #139
    August 2009
    18 Posts
    I'm downloading now, I hope it's good.
    Is there anything about the "Zone" I need to know? :P

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,126 Posts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.T.A.L...w_of_Chernobyl

If you havent played the games and the wikipedia doesnt help, look on our forums
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    August 2009
    18 Posts
    Thx I've played both games, I just need to know how to make money and get weapons so I could defend myself.

EDIT: Just played yesterday with some serious RP going on. To bad the server got DDoS'd and Dutch was complaining on how he lost his Groza.

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,126 Posts
    Oh Dutch... :\

23. Post #143

August 2009
    13 Posts
    I may be a little Hurr Durr right now but. I cant figure out how to sign up on your forums >.<

24. Post #144

January 2009
    2 Posts
    hmm the forums are down?

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    Heres a few screenshots of the map update which is coming out soon, these arn't final but it looks pretty dam near to the real game.

Edited:

I may be a little Hurr Durr right now but. I cant figure out how to sign up on your forums >.<
    The forums are still in redevelopment, theres a link on the frontsite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    April 2009
    2,173 Posts
    I've heard that SilverKnight is a nice little rageflamer according to certain people HGN.
    Not that I'm implying anything, just heard rumors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    I've heard that SilverKnight is a nice little rageflamer according to certain people HGN.
    Not that I'm implying anything, just heard rumors.
    People pass rumors like wildfire, its generally the people who get banned who do it, i wouldn't always believe what you hear, it's just edrama that gets passed around and it changes. A good example would be the update thats upcoming, someone spread a rumor that it was happening the same day the announcement was posted, even though it said in a few days.

Im a nice guy, and i take my network very seriously, it's a shame alot of edrama is caused from Gmod by trolls and idiots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    I fucking love eggs!!!
    July 2007
    1,991 Posts
    People pass rumors like wildfire, its generally the people who get banned who do it, i wouldn't always believe what you hear, it's just edrama that gets passed around and it changes. A good example would be the update thats upcoming, someone spread a rumor that it was happening the same day the announcement was posted, even though it said in a few days.

Im a nice guy, and i take my network very seriously, it's a shame alot of edrama is caused from Gmod by trolls and idiots.
    So any negative comments must mean they are trolling right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    So any negative comments must mean they are trolling right?
    To some extent, but if you don't like something, you should just leave it alone, it's not everyones cup of tea, but theres no need to go whining about it and making up stories, i only know you through lost hybrid, and thats pretty much why you dislike me Averice, thats edrama for you right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    I fucking love eggs!!!
    July 2007
    1,991 Posts
    Only time i saw you was in that vent chat, i don't even talk to lost hybrid anymore and haven't for like 6 months, There's no e-drama, i wasn't posting an actual negative comment then i was just stating what came to mind when i read your post. Terribly sorry if i was wrong sir.

But this is Facepunch.. No-one here leaves anything alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    December 2007
    1,558 Posts
    Its funny how every one of Killergrams posts have atleast one "Dumb" Medal attached.

Fail Trolls are Fail.

Now On-topic...
    I have been playing on the server for just under a year now. Its got boring but i have had alot of good RP from it, little trolling, e-drama ect ect. I recomend the server to anyone who enjoys Stalker or serious RP, with a very light touch of 'PEw' mixed in.

Time for me to move on... '/me plods away into the sunset, who knows what adventure awaits!'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    April 2009
    2,173 Posts
    Its funny how every one of Killergrams posts have atleast one "Dumb" Medal attached.

Fail Trolls are Fail.

Now On-topic...
    I have been playing on the server for just under a year now. Its got boring but i have had alot of good RP from it, little trolling, e-drama ect ect. I recomend the server to anyone who enjoys Stalker or serious RP, with a very light touch of 'PEw' mixed in.

Time for me to move on... '/me plods away into the sunset, who knows what adventure awaits!'
    Not really because its bad, but the playerbase is immensely small when it comes to the server itself. I've never seen over 20 on and its all too often empty.

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,839 Posts
    Not really because its bad, but the playerbase is immensely small when it comes to the server itself. I've never seen over 20 on and its all too often empty.
    In the last few days, people have been staying away from it, because of the huge update which happened today, you should go check it out, its immense, Map, content and some script bug fixes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #154
    Dennab
    May 2009
    767 Posts
    I'll probably get rated dumb for this, but i want to be certain. I own HL2: ep. 2 so if i download the stalker pack, will EVERYTHING on the server work?

Only i've downloaded it before, and no one told me it requires episode 2 so i couldn't play, and wasted 300 mb of bandwidth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Dennab
    May 2009
    767 Posts
    *Ahem*
    We are the cool people, raid. :)
    If i donate... can i be cool?

Edit: Screw it, i don't have any money anyway...

Edit: Money is for cool people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Dennab
    May 2009
    767 Posts
    This is the worst server i have EVER played on.

I asked for an admin to teach me to play, like a hundred times, then, when i finally found an admin, he threatened to ban me for spamming!

This server sucks.

Don't play this gamemode, don't download the content and definetly don't go on the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #157
    May 2008
    900 Posts
    I would rejoin Eco but it requires a IQ test and I can't find one that has you do an entire test then you have to pick one of somthing or it won't score you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    August 2009
    87 Posts
    This gamemode is lemonade script
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #159
    November 2008
    103 Posts
    This gamemode is lemonade script
    You have eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,126 Posts
    I would rejoin Eco but it requires a IQ test and I can't find one that has you do an entire test then you have to pick one of somthing or it won't score you.
    We have a new eco leader, Im not sure of the rules for joining at the moment but their forums which are WIP at the time are at

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?board=34.0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)