1. Post #41
    what the fuck are you talking about?
    What CAN'T I talk about? Everything that's going on is revolving around his greed for money. If you want to goto Freedom, you need to pay, if you want your character saved, you need to pay, if you want to keep playing Wurm on the same character, you need to pay. Unless you want to start ALL over on Golden Valley.

What Rolf doesn't realize, is that we where given a choice to pay or not, most players didn't pay because they couldn't. Most players are under aged and have no way of paying, those people made up JK's population, now they're being forced to pay or their character gets removed. Once the whole migration is in full affect, people won't bother paying for freedom, Golden Valley's population will go up and be uncontrollably laggy since it's so small, and freedom will just be another Premium only server with only around 15 to 20 people on at a time.

2. Post #42
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    Yeah. I hate it, but whatever. I think it was worth it. I mean, look what I accomplished. I feel proud.

It's about to be turned into a commune, if we get another person or two it's going to be an unoffical village.

3. Post #43
    Yeah. I hate it, but whatever. I think it was worth it. I mean, look what I accomplished. I feel proud.

It's about to be turned into a commune, if we get another person or two it's going to be an unoffical village.
    I'd join. If previously-premium characters could go to Freedom.

4. Post #44
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    They can, just get Perm again.

Also, Dragon Fang is pretty, biggest mountain in Freedom with a Dargon at the very top:

Symbol of Evil (IE: The Dragon)

Symbol of Hope:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    July 2007
    172 Posts
    Freedom will just be another Premium only server with only around 15 to 20 people on at a time.
    Haha, no it won't. I'd like to be a doomsayer and be like that but the 140 people steady the server currently holds will remain strong baring any major Rolf fuckups. Bitches love their crafting.

6. Post #46
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    150 online right now at 11:22PM on a Thursday. Weekends sees 300+

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,719 Posts
    Yeah, I don't see Freedom failing any time soon. Rolf is gonna have to play his cards carefully with Wild however.

Also, one thing: why do all the Wild players call non-PVPers whiners, when all the Wild players do is go on the forums and whine about percieved advantages, unfairness, and their shrinking e-peens? Never understood that.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    639 Posts
    wow I generally liked the new textures but that packed dirt is depressingly bad

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    197 Posts
    Yeah, I don't see Freedom failing any time soon. Rolf is gonna have to play his cards carefully with Wild however.

Also, one thing: why do all the Wild players call non-PVPers whiners, when all the Wild players do is go on the forums and whine about percieved advantages, unfairness, and their shrinking e-peens? Never understood that.
    it's not whining its theorycraft!!!!!

10. Post #50
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    I have alot of work to do. Currently we need to expand what was originally intended to be our private homestead into a village. I need to add two more houses, finish the workshop, add a Storage Building/City Hall, a Black Smiths/Kitchen and a Boat Buidling/Wood working buildings, then pave it all over, build fences and dig out the mine. So much to do :bang:

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,879 Posts
    You have to get Perm and then go to GV, you then go to the Steppe by following the Amensty Road and at the top there is a Portal to Freedom.

Edited:

There are portals in Wild and Home too, by the way. But I don't know where.
    Wait, GV is a free server according to the TC, yet you ned Prem to get there?

EDIT: Now that i've read about GV, it pisses me off even more. WTF? Why can't existing accounts on the home server go there? It's bullshit!

12. Post #52
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    No, GV is free. You can get Perm at any time, before or after you get to GV. GV is free, completely. But you need to get Perm to go to Home, Wild or Freedom.

Edited:

And Freedom is like the Hotel California.

You can log out at anytime but you can never leave.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,879 Posts
    Sigh, I made a new account but it just isn't the same. I still don't get why existing accounts on home can't go onto GV. Oh well, might as well strike out on my own again.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    732 Posts
    What's your user name? I'll come visit you when I finish my rowboat. Or you can visit my ranch just over the hill from Oreo. Bring Mooring rope.
    Late reply is late, but it's Johan. It used to be JJJohan, but that poor bloke's stranded on MRH with no Premium.

Was watching your ArmA 2 epic adventure just before, hehe.

15. Post #55
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    You should join are village or something :D

Or not D:

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,879 Posts
    I never thought I'd be back to struggiling to make a campfire.

17. Post #57
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    I still do.

Edited:

Well, I'm going to bed. If anyone wonders into Freedom wanting a place to stay or just wants to help a brother out (Bros before hoes) leave me a PM.

18. Post #58
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts
    banned from wurm forums by horton

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    639 Posts

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,203 Posts
    you dumbasses bragging about your mutes, you all just deep down aspire to be banned via kchat like I was

but all you can manage to do is get banned through exploits and shit

21. Post #61

May 2008
    10 Posts
    They can, just get Perm again.

Also, Dragon Fang is pretty, biggest mountain in Freedom with a Dargon at the very top:

Symbol of Evil (IE: The Dragon)

Symbol of Hope:
    Pics of sign on peak or it isnt named.

22. Post #62
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts
    looks like a penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,719 Posts
    looks like a penis
    Hence why I voted to rename it Tapered Wang Mountain.

It's funnier if you know what tapered means... look it up.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    639 Posts
    heh i dont know what tapered means but you mentioned wangs soo heh

25. Post #65
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    Pics of sign on peak or it isnt named.
    It's called Dragon Fang on account of the Dragon at the top.

26. Post #66
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts
    furrys

27. Post #67
    April 2008
    1,246 Posts
    Jesus christ. Cubeman. Just get out already. All you do is sit here and brag about how your unsuccesfully trolling a game.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,365 Posts
    heh heh yeah cubeman, lol or should I say pubeman you a masterful troll
    get out

also woodsworth get out

everyone just leave

Raloc can stay and andrew as well

29. Post #69
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts
    Jesus christ. Cubeman. Just get out already. All you do is sit here and brag about how your unsuccesfully trolling a game.
    i dont know it seems to be working considering almost every GM hates me and maximus and violet are both pissed off

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,434 Posts
    no cubeman you're not trolling because you are nerdy enough to actually play the game like a pubby and try to break out as a cool guy by trolling babies

31. Post #71
    October 2007
    155 Posts
    i dont know it seems to be working considering almost every GM hates me and maximus and violet are both pissed off

Bottom one is you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,929 Posts
    the ability to sit on chairs, and complaining.
    I see what you did there. :P

33. Post #73
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts

Bottom one is you.
    cool i have long bendy arms
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    January 2005
    25 Posts
    you dumbasses bragging about your mutes, you all just deep down aspire to be banned via kchat like I was

but all you can manage to do is get banned through exploits and shit
    do non-permanent bans via local count

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    how big is the biggest town/city in this game?(pics?)

36. Post #76
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts
    woodscove was biggest. Size 50 doesnt exist anymore. Was a shit town anyway

Edited:

jar in a brain is inside joke but ya

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    I hate flat raising

Especially against a cliff that has like 10 dirt only above rock.

Edited:

I also hate that repeated stepstepstep when you stand still. What the fuck is it meant to be.

38. Post #78
    April 2008
    470 Posts
    this game looks like shit rofl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,879 Posts
    Great. I waited an hour to for my iron to heat up so I could make a small anvil, but instead I get an unfinished one that I need to hammer out, but I need a small anvil so I can make a hammer head.

FUCK!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,118 Posts
    what the hell did you guys do to piss off this community so much.