1. Post #41
    May 2009
    151 Posts
    So? Is there a planned release for V2? Or? Not to put anyone in a rush, I'm just excited :)
    In the coming weeks.

2. Post #42
    May 2009
    854 Posts
    cool, whats new about it

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,584 Posts
    So? Is there a planned release for V2? Or? Not to put anyone in a rush, I'm just excited :)
    I had a short in person talk with Zolofto and it's not looking like there will be one. It's possible. I have been working on it a little here and there but it's up in the air right now.

4. Post #44
    March 2009
    1 Posts
    I was cruising the 700 block of Hobart St last night looking for "juveniles," and several uniformed MPD officers gave me the eyeball.

I love the convenience of an alley for cars and work trucks and trash, but there are some major drawbacks.

5. Post #45
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    4,055 Posts
    Here goes :L

I've checked to make sure I have everything required to make this (amazing looking) map work. Yet this constantly turns out to be the final result

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong. (I made sure to read the readme so that I don't mess it up as stated)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,584 Posts
    ur missin ep2

7. Post #47
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    4,055 Posts
    =S Not according to Steam and earlier gameplay - I'll try a reinstall

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,584 Posts
    Make sure gmod has it set to use ep2.

9. Post #49
    June 2009
    533 Posts
    I am curious as to if the map will include a lab facility like the last one did, I noticed a wall similar to the one in the first map saying under construction as I passed through the streets and thought that was where it would be if there was one. I must ask you if I am correct in this assumption for if I am it would make me very happy.

10. Post #50
    December 2008
    385 Posts
    I had a short in person talk with Zolofto and it's not looking like there will be one. It's possible. I have been working on it a little here and there but it's up in the air right now.
    So no donut shop?

My life is over, The time has come, Farewell everyone!

(Rofl)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    318 Posts
    I am curious as to if the map will include a lab facility like the last one did, I noticed a wall similar to the one in the first map saying under construction as I passed through the streets and thought that was where it would be if there was one. I must ask you if I am correct in this assumption for if I am it would make me very happy.
    No sorry, The GC size will be cut back massively for people who use potatoes as computers.. sorry to disappoint you.

12. Post #52
    December 2008
    653 Posts
    no. no... noooo
    :crying:

13. Post #53
    g42
    February 2009
    547 Posts
    Blocky, bad lighting, repeating textures.
    watch your mouth

Next time you make a map we will say that so you no matter how good it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    July 2009
    317 Posts
    This is amazing!

15. Post #55

September 2008
    42 Posts
    Is anyone having a problem with being able to walk through certain doors, even when they're closed? I'm getting that in the hospital...

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,584 Posts
    Is anyone having a problem with being able to walk through certain doors, even when they're closed? I'm getting that in the hospital...
    Explain in more detail. I have never had that problem unless I had really high ping in a server.

17. Post #57

September 2008
    42 Posts
    Explain in more detail. I have never had that problem unless I had really high ping in a server.
    Well, I'm hosting this off of my own machine on a dedicated, so I could be missing something, but whenever I go through the hospital, I can walk straight through the doors (as in the rooms in the back, not the entrance)
    no matter if they're open or closed. I can still open and close them, so it doesn't present a MAJOR problem. Its just some kind of weird clipping issue.

18. Post #58
    July 2009
    555 Posts
    I want to know when V2 is coming out cause the city laggs like a bitch, hope you could fix that.

19. Post #59
    May 2007
    266 Posts
    Then get GCFscape and extract the models and materials folders of you EP2 .gcf to Garrysmod.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,613 Posts
    All Evocity maps ('fixed' or not) have a wierd draw distance error for me. For example, when I'm in the downtown area, while standing at KFC, I cab't see either of the big tower buildings until I get closer. There any mod, or idea to help me fix this?I really like this map, and have no idea why this is happening.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,497 Posts
    Well, I'm hosting this off of my own machine on a dedicated, so I could be missing something, but whenever I go through the hospital, I can walk straight through the doors (as in the rooms in the back, not the entrance)
    no matter if they're open or closed. I can still open and close them, so it doesn't present a MAJOR problem. Its just some kind of weird clipping issue.
    You don't have the proper content uploaded to the server.

Make sure you have EP2 and the Evocity addon in the server as well as on your client.

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    You don't have the proper content uploaded to the server.

Make sure you have EP2 and the Evocity addon in the server as well as on your client.
    Strangely enough, in this case; it's Episode 1 that's required.

23. Post #63

July 2009
    17 Posts
    Wow I would totally use this map for my RP server, if theres a fix for the command line :D

24. Post #64
    September 2008
    79 Posts
    Map runs perfectly fine on my pc, I can even add tornado and only get mini lag. specs: AMD 64 3800+ 2.40 GHZ, nVidia 6150 SE and Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

25. Post #65
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,852 Posts
    Dude, Put it on Garrysmod.org I only like Gmod.org for my gmod downloads :-3

Edited:

Even though I'm getting it anyway

26. Post #66
    Dennab
    November 2007
    2,807 Posts

Edited:

read the thread before posting PLEASE

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,244 Posts

Edited:

Well, dude, too bad, dude.
    Like, dude, read the like, OP.
    DUDE

28. Post #68
    December 2008
    653 Posts
    Well, dude, too bad, dude.
    Like, dude, read the like, OP.
    DUDE
    but dude, like dude, thats like a whole page away, dude

29. Post #69

April 2009
    7 Posts
    k still got the problem where my pc restarts after 30mins-1hour on the map ill show you guys my specs
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    4GB Ram
    Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GS
    and im running on vista home

if you need any more infomation my computer just ask.. and if no one knows my problem then :S i dont know what to do i have EP2 by the way

Thx

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,584 Posts
    k still got the problem where my pc restarts after 30mins-1hour on the map ill show you guys my specs
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    4GB Ram
    Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GS
    and im running on vista home

if you need any more infomation my computer just ask.. and if no one knows my problem then :S i dont know what to do i have EP2 by the way

Thx
    Does it say anything after the restart like winders haz rekuverd frum srs errrr. Is your comp full of dust? Is it overheating?

Edited:

Edited:

It's TOO big for Gayraysmawd.org
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #71
    January 2009
    16 Posts
    +56 awsome points for saying "garrysmawd"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    December 2008
    385 Posts
    Trying to be funny Sgt.Sgt? :)

It's working.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    January 2009
    8 Posts
    why arnt the download links working....?

Edited:

nvm megaupload works nao ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #74

April 2009
    7 Posts
    No my comp isent overheating and I don't get a error message, also this happens on other maps not just evo2, such as gm reaction and some other maps :S

35. Post #75
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    Hey I have a problem,I put the command in for The properties in gmod.But It just goes only up to Loading world up 4 notches.And It just stops I have to pres ctrl alt del For gmod to stop.And It doesnt load.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,244 Posts
    but dude, like dude, thats like a whole page away, dude
    but DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

37. Post #77
    March 2009
    1,088 Posts
    Could anyone create an FTP mirror for it? I wanna download but m,y connection sucks and I have to stop and continue downloads, what i can't do with these file sharing sites...

38. Post #78
    November 2008
    1,021 Posts
    Sgt. man, this map is AWESOMESAUCE.
    could you change the skybox to a sunny one? I dont like the mood in it actually.

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    All Evocity maps ('fixed' or not) have a wierd draw distance error for me. For example, when I'm in the downtown area, while standing at KFC, I cab't see either of the big tower buildings until I get closer. There any mod, or idea to help me fix this?I really like this map, and have no idea why this is happening.
    That's the farz distance limit, it cuts the map on a distance for performance reasons, and was put there on purpose.
    You can override it with r_farz, 0 for unlimited viewdistance, -1 for the map's settings. Just dunno if it needs cheats or not.

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    865 Posts
    Yeah it does. Unfortunate.