1. Post #1
    July 2009
    11 Posts
    there was a thread of models someone was uploading, but it is locked now etc. etc...

anyway, i downloaded the models i can use, but unless i missed something, there where some models that were only released as gmod stuff... for example...

Rundas, Rundas PED, Sylux, Weavil, PED Samus, and metroid prime 3 space pirate.... off the top of my head, these are the only ones i really want at the moment

also, the parasite queen was in the list, but not in the files

also, if someone could get the rest of the mp:h hunters that would be awsome

2. Post #2
    June 2009
    251 Posts
    Dude , try to explain yourself better also check your gramar and spelling. People here cares a lot abut Spelling , if you l33t speak or spell like you did , they will eat you alive.

Oh , and by the way , Welcome to the forums

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,611 Posts
    Yeah welcome to the forums, if you spend as much time here as i have you will see why it's annoying. (Within the first month of joining)

4. Post #4
    February 2009
    51 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=675662

some of the files just dont exist....
    like the queen =/

and explaining yourself better is a good idea

5. Post #5
    July 2009
    11 Posts
    just so i know where i am supposedly messing up, what of my grammar in the above post is wrong?

as far as explaining my request goes, let me rephrase it then.

Could someone convert the listed character models into the 3ds file type or one of the other more common file types?
    Rundas, Rundas PED, Sylux, Weavil, PED Samus, and metroid prime 3 space pirate

in the thread located here- http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=675662 - these files were only set up for gmod, and not obj or 3ds or something like that.

6. Post #6

August 2009
    1 Posts
    WTF? somebody knows where a good metroid fun can find some playable models?
    because i got some from garrysmod.org but they dont work T_T
    it would be great to find some of them WORKING