1. Post #1
    October 2008
    645 Posts
    So I bought GRiD on Steam out of the blue today but when I tried to start it about 30 minutes ago it crashed emedietly. No error message, Windows just informed me that "GRID Executable has stopped working...". I'm suprised as I have never experienced problems with a game bought from Steam before.

Now, 30 minutes later my attempts on fixing this error has been fruitless. I'm pissed off, as this game was released over a year ago and a critical problem like this hasn't been fixed. Because when doing some research, I found out that these kinda crashes are actually a common problem. And as far as I know CodeMasters have not made any announcement about the problem. WHAT THE HELL

My specs
    Intel i7 920 4@2,66GHz
    3x2Gb DDR3 RAM
    Asus P6T
    Windows Vista 32-bit

Seriously guys, I'm in a desperate need for help.

(Pardon the grammar in the thread title)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,775 Posts
    Post it in the steam forums. And when it crashes is there an icon on your taskbar(right side) with something about DEP?

Edited:

And why are you on 32bit with 6GB of ram?

3. Post #3
    October 2008
    645 Posts
    Post it in the steam forums. And when it crashes is there an icon on your taskbar(right side) with something about DEP?

Edited:

And why are you on 32bit with 6GB of ram?
    I was gonna buy 64bit but then I got 32bit for free, so I'm gonna wait for Win7.