November 2009
    627 Posts
    Oh shit, that's real gold?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events

3. Post #1403
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    NOOOOOO!! They're just charging you 600 DOLLARS just for an AK with gold paint on it.

4. Post #1404
    November 2009
    627 Posts
    Solid Gold. wow

5. Post #1405
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    It's gold plated. As in yes its real gold, just not solid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

6. Post #1406
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,687 Posts
    I found an AR-15 airsoft for 1500. I mean seriously, with that kind of money you can buy the real damn thing. WASR-10s are only like, 500 bucks. AR-15s are at a meer 700 sometimes.

Edited:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_i...ducts_id=32345 anyone else gonna buy this when it comes out? It looks really slick.
    Please stop referring to real guns and saying they're almost the same price ._.

Airsoft guns aren't intended to kill. If they were they'd be cheaper. There's a certain amount of precision with airsoft guns.

For instance, rubber less than lethal 12 gauge shotgun shells cost about 4 times more expensive than normal buckshot. Does that mean the lethal buckshot shells are better? Not necessarily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #1407
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    I found an AR-15 airsoft for 1500. I mean seriously, with that kind of money you can buy the real damn thing. WASR-10s are only like, 500 bucks. AR-15s are at a meer 700 sometimes.

Edited:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_i...ducts_id=32345 anyone else gonna buy this when it comes out? It looks really slick.
    Airsoft guns are significantly more complicated internally than a firearm is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1408
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    That actually pretty damn cheap. I would pay $600+ here for a TM AK. :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

9. Post #1409
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    I like how one of the comments is like REAL WOOD!!!!

Gold plated AK with plastic wood furniture :D

10. Post #1410
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    418 Posts
    A BAR that doesn't cost $1000? I'm there.

11. Post #1411
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    Please stop referring to real guns and saying they're almost the same price ._.

Airsoft guns aren't intended to kill. If they were they'd be cheaper. There's a certain amount of precision with airsoft guns.

For instance, rubber less than lethal 12 gauge shotgun shells cost about 4 times more expensive than normal buckshot. Does that mean the lethal buckshot shells are better? Not necessarily.
    I'm not saying that they're the same price, I'm just saying the ones that are the same price are retarded in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1412
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    I'm not saying that they're the same price, I'm just saying the ones that are the same price are retarded.
    Quality is retarded?

13. Post #1413
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    I'm not saying that they're the same price, I'm just saying the ones that are the same price are retarded.
    Please get out until you learn.

14. Post #1414
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    Quality is retarded?
    It's just that I would never pay for anything more than the real thing. Just a personal preference I guess.

15. Post #1415
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    It's just that I would never pay for anything more than the real thing. Just a personal preference I guess.
    Then go out and get a mosin nagant and don't come back?

Edit: AHAAHAHHAHAHAHA BUILD A SHOOTING RANGE IN YOUR BASEMENT.

16. Post #1416
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    A lot of the time, the real thing will be cheaper simply because airsoft guns are more complex internally than real guns are (As an owner of many real firearms).

17. Post #1417
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    Then go out and get a mosin nagant and don't come back?

Edit: AHAAHAHHAHAHAHA BUILD A SHOOTING RANGE IN YOUR BASEMENT.
    For .22s dumbass. Those can't really do shit.

Also, I don't want to get a nugget because I'm looking for autoloaders currently. I have a nice .22 AR-15, but I would want an airsoft version because they are cool looking. However, I would never spend more than the real thing. As I said, more a personal preference.

18. Post #1418
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts

Also, I don't want to get a nugget because I'm looking for autoloaders currently. I have a nice .22 AR-15, but I would want an airsoft version because they are cool looking. However, I would never spend more than the real thing. As I said, more a personal preference.
    We need less 13 year old's in airsoft anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #1419
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    I never said I hated airsoft. Also, I'm not a whiney "WAAA WAA WAA DIZ ASHOL IZ MAKIN FUN UV ME WAA WAA WAA" kind of 13 year old, I try to take critizism from people to try to act more mature.

Hell, a spanish college girl almost asked me out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1420
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Heres a cool idea: Stop trolling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #1421
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    Pathetic retort by the way.

Edited:

Not you timebomb

22. Post #1422
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    Try telling that to this guy, he was shot in the head with a .22:

http://www..com/wp-content/u...victim-pic.jpg

Gore*

Yes, it says "shotgun wound to the face", but the description says it's from a .22.

23. Post #1423
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    Try telling that to this guy, he was shot in the head with a .22:

http://www..com/wp-content/u...victim-pic.jpg

Gore*
    I mean their ballistics aren't that strong and they can easily be stopped by a simple brick.

Could you media tag it because it says 403 forbidden.

24. Post #1424
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    I mean their ballistics aren't that strong
    His head is blown up.

Edited:

I mean their ballistics aren't that strong and they can easily be stopped by a simple brick.

Could you media tag it because it says 403 forbidden.
    You can no longer media tag, and it's just you, I can click it.

25. Post #1425
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    His head is blown up.
    You sure it's not a .22 magnum and not a .22lr? You also need to take in to consideration that what hit him was probably a hollow point, but I cannot see the image so I can't tell.

26. Post #1426
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,687 Posts
    You get what you pay for. There's a reason they're that expensive (besides having to be shipped from Asia to the US).

Spending so much on real guns just so you can plink with them is pointless. Real ammunition costs a lot. The guns cost a lot. And all just so you can shoot some targets every once in a while. Sure they're fun to shoot, but in the long run IMO is a waste of money. Especially in California, where we can't really own a very large variety of guns.

Probably just disagreed with a bunch of you, but I see more of a reason to buy a good airsoft gun than a real gun. Sure real guns are fun and all but...really?

27. Post #1427
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    You get what you pay for. There's a reason they're that expensive (besides having to be shipped from Asia to the US).

IMO, spending so much on real guns just so you can plink with them is pointless. Real ammunition costs a lot. The guns cost a lot. And all just so you can shoot some targets every once in a while. Sure they're fun to shoot, but in the long run IMO is a waste of money. Especially in California, where we can't really own a very large variety of guns.
    Cal gun owner here. I do simulation with my guns, and .22 ammo is incredibly cheap, and reloading is super cheap.

28. Post #1428
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    You sure it's not a .22 magnum and not a .22lr? You also need to take in to consideration that what hit him was probably a hollow point, but I cannot see the image so I can't tell.
    How the hell should I know? And there's not a big difference, it's still a .22 bullet, I don't care what CoD says about FMJ.

29. Post #1429
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    How the hell should I know? And there's not a big difference, it's still a .22 bullet, I don't care what CoD says about FMJ.
    Hollow points do more damage to the skin and muscle. I'm not a scrawny gun owner and I hardly play CoD at all. In fact, I'm probably a better shot in real life than call of duty. And I get this from actual information and not CoD. Hollow points are nasty things and if it is a .22 mag HP it'll do some nasty damage, but a FMJ .22lr won't do very much.

30. Post #1430
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,687 Posts
    Cal gun owner here. I do simulation with my guns, and .22 ammo is incredibly cheap, and reloading is super cheap.
    Still, where's the fun factor after you do it so much?

31. Post #1431
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    Hollow points do more damage to the skin and muscle.
    You still die.

32. Post #1432
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    I dunno, but I have a lot of fun shooting, and that's why I intend on going in to airsoft.

Edited:

You still die.
    Yea I was stating that it was more deadly.

33. Post #1433
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,687 Posts
    In fact, I'm probably a better shot in real life than call of duty.
    Not many people are. You have to remember, besides the fact that CoD is unrealistic, it shows practical situations. I don't think you can raise your gun in the direction of the enemy, line up your sights, and take the shot that fast. Anyone can hit a target 10/10 times on a shooting range, it's different in CoD.

Point is, there's no real comparing if you only plink.

34. Post #1434
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    Yea I was stating that it was more deadly.
    You still die.

35. Post #1435
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    Not many people are. You have to remember, besides the fact that CoD is unrealistic, it shows practical situations. I don't think you can raise your gun in the direction of the enemy, line up your sights, and take the shot that fast. Anyone can hit a target 10/10 times on a shooting range, it's different in CoD.

Point is, there's no real comparing.
    You can do it. You raise it to the cheek first and then the shoulder and it automatically aligns your sight up.

Edited:

Point is, there's no real comparing if you only plink.
    I hunt too.

36. Post #1436
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    30 new posts.

That's a record.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1437
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    You still die.
    Of course you still die with a .22 mag but it is hard to die from a .22lr. Reagan got shot with a high vel. .22lr and lived.

38. Post #1438
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    You could say the same about airsoft really.

39. Post #1439
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,187 Posts
    30 new posts.

That's a record.
    Debates tend to do that.

40. Post #1440
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    This is an airsoft forum, stop discussing real weapons. Yeah airsoft guns cost more because they are more complex. Yes building a shooting range in your basement is dumb. No, hunting is not the same as going around an airport shooting at Russians who are shooting you.

Edited:

broke my automerge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)