1. Post #1761
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    I was thinking of getting one of those skull bandana's before MW2 came out but now that they ruined that I'll stick with my camo one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

2. Post #1762
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    555 Posts
    omg I hate anyone wearing one of those skull masks at airsoft games

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    Army of Two masks are p. cool though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1764
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    Army of Two masks are p. cool though.
    Yeah they look pretty sweet. Not to mention that they're begging for a custom paintjob :slick:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #1765
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    What type of paint should I use to paint my paintball mask? Krylon? Anyone also have some guides or something on painting camo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #1766
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,969 Posts
    omg I hate anyone wearing one of those skull masks at airsoft games
    I think they're really cool looking, but that's probably because I don't hate COD like most everyone else. Sure it's a little overrated but it's still awesome, can't see anything wrong with wearing a skull balaclava if they were thought up long before COD, not only the airsoft product but real life soldiers, who probably made it themselves.

7. Post #1767
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,708 Posts
    Yeah they look pretty sweet. Not to mention that they're begging for a custom paintjob :slick:
    I'll have to take some pictures of my local field's owner's mask, he painted it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

8. Post #1768
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,615 Posts
    I get to bring my 530 Lumen spot light to a match on Sunday. The match goes until 9, so I won't be able to use it for all that long, but it will be awesome.

We were going to get a 2300 Lumen spotlight, but didn't have a battery, you plugged it into your car.

9. Post #1769
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    555 Posts
    I think they're really cool looking, but that's probably because I don't hate COD like most everyone else. Sure it's a little overrated but it's still awesome, can't see anything wrong with wearing a skull balaclava if they were thought up long before COD, not only the airsoft product but real life soldiers, who probably made it themselves.
    Oh yeah I know they're used in real life, there's a few pics of guys wearing them including a humvee gunner and I saw one SOF guy wearing one but I didn't save it. What I think of when seeing people wearing the ASGI or Ebaybanned balaclavas are guys trying to look like a character from a video game which is cosplay, which I find very annoying and stupid.

10. Post #1770
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts

What the Fuck.
    Same picture I posed on the last page.

11. Post #1771
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,969 Posts
    We were going to get a 2300 Lumen spotlight, but didn't have a battery, you plugged it into your car.
    What's that like? Staring into the sun?

Edited:

:smithicide:

12. Post #1772
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    What's that like? Staring into the sun?

Edited:

:smithicide:
    *facepalm*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events

13. Post #1773
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    I know this isn't airsoft but a local store is selling WW2 Russian SKS's.

14. Post #1774
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    I know this isn't airsoft but a local store is selling WW2 Russian SKS's.
    I would kill for a semi-auto only detachable magazine GBBR like an SKS or a K43. But especially an SKS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1775
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,024 Posts
    I would kill for a semi-auto only detachable magazine GBBR like an SKS or a K43. But especially an SKS.
    This.

16. Post #1776
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    Damn, I don't have my FAC, cant get it. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Edited:

That would be awesome.

17. Post #1777
    Oh no, what have I done!
    Dennab
    November 2007
    22,049 Posts
    My pants are in the mail, I shall post pics of them. They're from a real gun store, so uh, that's cool, I guess.

18. Post #1778
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    My pants are in the mail, I shall post pics of them.
    I loled for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1779
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    My pants are in the mail, I shall post pics of them.
    That sounds ............ cool?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events

20. Post #1780
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,615 Posts
    I loled for some reason.
    I did too.

It was because I imagined someone that wasn't wearing any pants run up to the Fed-Ex guy all happy, and receive a package of pants to wear.

21. Post #1781
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    Would CADPAT work well with an OD vest? I love CADPAT but all I have is an OD vest right now.

22. Post #1782
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Would CADPAT work well with an OD vest? I love CADPAT but all I have is an OD vest right now.
    Definitely. Patterned gear looks retarded IMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1783
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    K cool, I'm definitely getting CADPAT then.

24. Post #1784
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,404 Posts
    Someone bought all 4 TM VSR mags on airsoft atlanta today when i went to place my order, Fucking hell. Now i have to do a split order between Atlanta and GI

25. Post #1785
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    I ordered the KWA SR-12 and it arrived earlier than expected, only to find out the gearbox was broken. The box it was shipped in was beaten up, and had little to no padding. There was only styrofoam separating the box the gun came in (from the gun's box itself) from whatever was outside, no wonder the guy who delivered it rang the doorbell and ran. Really glad there's a warranty.

26. Post #1786
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,708 Posts
    I ordered the KWA SR-12 and it arrived earlier than expected, only to find out the gearbox was broken. The box it was shipped in was beaten up, and had little to no padding. There was only styrofoam separating the box the gun came in (from the gun's box itself) from whatever was outside, no wonder the guy who delivered it rang the doorbell and ran. Really glad there's a warranty.
    Woah holy what, where did you order it from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

27. Post #1787
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    Woah holy what, where did you order it from?
    I ordered it from Airsoft GI, the 'padding' was Brown Bag material stuff, it only covered the top of the gun's box, not the bottom. The barrel of the gun had made a dent in the front of it, and the styrofoam was chipped in places.

28. Post #1788
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,969 Posts
    I ordered it from Airsoft GI, the 'padding' was Brown Bag material stuff, it only covered the top of the gun's box, not the bottom.
    I've been hearing more bad things about ASGI lately. They've been sending my friend a whole lot of replaceables and lookalikes. Like ordering two SCS nubs and 2 KWA M9 PTP Tacticals, and they give us two Polar star h-nubs (who the what?) and two standard KWA M9 PTPs. None of the items were for me, but he spent $40 total more on the M9's for the underbarrel rail, and they must've said, "Oh they'll never notice the lack of a rail," and sent him the wrong item.

When he emailed and called them, they said if he wanted to get what he payed for he'd need to send the guns back, pay for shipping to and from, and wait a total of about 6-7 days. What the fuck.

29. Post #1789
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    When he emailed and called them, they said if he wanted to get what he payed for he'd need to send the guns back, pay for shipping to and from, and wait a total of about 6-7 days. What the fuck.
    They havn't even changed 'Package Processing' for the broken KWA I received. Something had to have happened because before I didn't run into this much trouble. What hits me most is how much I spent, they treated it like it was some shitty order, I'm really looking into alternative sellers now. Maybe it's the whole free shipping deal.

30. Post #1790
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    Maybe ASGI is going under?

31. Post #1791
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,404 Posts
    They wouldnt. They have a huge share of airsoft in the US. Them going under will severly effect us

32. Post #1792
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    They wouldnt. They have a huge share of airsoft in the US. Them going under will severly effect us
    It's a sad reality if they don't get their damn act together.

33. Post #1793
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    Echo 1 is now re-branding WELL, yay! :smithicide:

34. Post #1794
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,969 Posts
    I swear to god if I figure out who the MORON that decided on how the buffer tube would be attached to the GB/body I'll fucking kill him. It's impossible. Last time I took off the stock to install a slingmount I spent an hour just to get the buffer tube back on. So far I've spent something like 40 minutes. God damnit this is possibly the most annoying thing ever.

Edited:

Edited:

AJKLBAJWKLJTAKLJVAKLWUJTAKLJKLBVSAJTAKLWJTAKLJTAKL WJAKLVSUVASIOWUFA

Edited:

Fucking hell...I'm this close to just throwing the buffer tube across the room. Instead I threw a flashlight. Why does this have to be so fucking hard?

35. Post #1795
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    I swear to god if I figure out who the MORON that decided on how the buffer tube would be attached to the GB/body I'll fucking kill him. It's impossible. Last time I took off the stock to install a slingmount I spent an hour just to get the buffer tube back on. So far I've spent something like 40 minutes. God damnit this is possibly the most annoying thing ever.

Edited:

Edited:

AJKLBAJWKLJTAKLJVAKLWUJTAKLJKLBVSAJTAKLWJTAKLJTAKL WJAKLVSUVASIOWUFA
    Really? Takes me 5 minutes tops. Use a flashlight to find your way to the screw.

Although trying to find the proper screw driver that is long enough but not too wide and will fit into the buffer tube of CA LWRC M6A2 is a different story. I tried installing a sling mount on my friends new M6A2 but out of all the screwdrivers I had none fit.

36. Post #1796
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,969 Posts
    I have a long enough screwdriver. It fits perfectly. I can find the screw. I can spin the screw. But I can't line up the screw with the hole in the gearbox/body, seeing as it's inside the buffer tube while I'm spinning the screwdriver. I basically have to drop it into the hole and hope it lines up with the threads, and also hope that the plastic connector isn't in the way.

It was pure luck that I got it last time.

37. Post #1797
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    What I do is place the screw on the screw driver first. Then I slide it to the end of the buffer, still having control of it with the screwdriver. I grab the screw and place it over the hole with the threads, and once that's roughly where it should be I'll slide the rest of the tube forward. Then I tighten it up and that's it.

The process is significantly harder if you buffer tube screw is bent or stripped though. Had that happen to my older tube, gave me a headache.

38. Post #1798
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    Use a magnetic screw driver.
    :smug:

39. Post #1799
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Maybe ASGI is going under?
    I hope not. They just sent out my custom yesterday. I bought that gun for the build quality and performance I saw. So I'm really hoping that everything is squared away with my new weapon.

Maybe it's just the time of year. Summer's coming up and airsoft season gets busy with kids having no school and loads more free time.

40. Post #1800
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,969 Posts
    http://www.tacticaltrunkmonkey.com/

Tactical Trunk Monkey is back in business. Seems they're (jokingly...?) selling ice cream, they say they'll be fully back up in a few days.