1. Post #1961
    Gold Member

July 2006
    388 Posts
    brb driving to the uk to blow up airsoftworld.net's warehouse.
    Convenient, they have the explosives on hand in there for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #1962
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    brb driving to the uk to blow up airsoftworld.net's warehouse.
    Rated heart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #1963
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Convenient, they have the explosives on hand in there for you.
    did you think i would waste my perfectly good blasting caps on a piece of crap place like that? No, i'm saving those for shortyusa.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #1964
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,024 Posts
    I make it a priority to never buy from sites that review their own stock.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

5. Post #1965
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Today I dual wielded AKs at my field in a last-person-left kind of way. :iia:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

6. Post #1966
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    I did that once with an M4 and my PDW. I borrowed my friends M4 while he went all stealthy with his pistol to get to the objective. I camped behind a fort and just sprayed the shit out of the place when I saw something move.

Indeed :iia:

7. Post #1967
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,966 Posts
    I was going to airsoft today but my friend fucked up his elbow skateboarding at like 9 PM yesterday so I didn't :saddowns:

8. Post #1968
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    I was going to airsoft today but my friend fucked up his elbow skateboarding at like 9 PM yesterday so I didn't :saddowns:

9. Post #1969
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    Today I dual wielded AKs at my field in a last-person-left kind of way. :iia:
    I duel wielded my M14 and my friends AK. Didn't work so well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

10. Post #1970
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    I dual wielded G36s. I own. I won't be posting for a while guys, I think I got lung cancer. I'll tell you the results when I'm released from the hospital.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11 (list)

11. Post #1971
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    I dual wielded G36s. I own. I won't be posting for a while guys, I think I got lung cancer. I'll tell you the results when I'm released from the hospital.
    Rated heart dude, hope everything's alright.

12. Post #1972
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    Pfft, waiting for my KWA is taking it's toll, been stocking up on accessories though.

13. Post #1973
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,842 Posts
    I want to duel wield barret sniper rifles.

14. Post #1974
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    670 Posts
    Skirmishing tomorrow (today!) in London then Reading Mall next week :woop:

15. Post #1975
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    oh nooooooooooooo :frown:

16. Post #1976
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    670 Posts
    Packing a functional loadout that'll fit in a backpack and gun bag is hard work.

Kitlist so far -

AK105 w/ PK-A, Torch, Sling, 6 mags
    Glock 23F + Glock 17 w/ torch+laser, 5 mags (1 extended)
    4000bb's
    Gas
    Silicone Spray
    Multitool
    Belt Kit - 2x double pistol mag pouches, dump pouch, ipod pouch w/lead, gas pouch, holster, AK mag pouch (4xAK, 2xGrenade)
    Safety Specs
    Sordins
    Gloves
    2x Batteries for AK
    2x Speedloaders
    Kneepads
    Cap w/HL-1 clone
    Post game can of deoderant

Gonna be lazy and head there in own gear - EOTac Jeans, Magpul polo and Blackhawk! boots.

17. Post #1977
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    In the future I am moving to the US, what is the best state to live on that has acceptable airsoft laws?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Switzerland Show Events

18. Post #1978
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    Texas :buddy:

You don't even have to transport your guns with the orange tips.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1979
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,395 Posts
    texas most likely.

20. Post #1980
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    4,010 Posts
    fuck yeah texas, my homeland.
    you may have problems finding a place to play in the san antonio area, but thats probably cause I haven't really been looking and searching.

Edited:

lots of illegal immigrants and stuff

21. Post #1981
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Texas has awesome gun laws, but southern California has a shit load of fields. It sucks that there isn't a state that has fields 20 blocks and good gun laws.

22. Post #1982
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    North Texas has a fuckton of fields. The only problem is that some are 2-3 hours away. Still, not that bad.

23. Post #1983
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Leon just told me about a pretty interesting read: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Firepower-t28824.html

Check it out when you have the time.

24. Post #1984
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    Texas? Would be great, but I am quite paranoid with the shortage of field you people have been mentioning. Another state where more Facepunchers live?

25. Post #1985
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    I think I need to move to the US too. Stupid Canadian gun laws..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1986
    July 2008
    6,196 Posts
    Texas has enough fields. Plenty of OPs and skirmishes. Just a question of if you like to drive. Oh and not many Facepunchers live in Texas. At least in Dallas and at least not any that I know of. I hope that made sense.

27. Post #1987
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Texas? Would be great, but I am quite paranoid with the shortage of field you people have been mentioning. Another state where more Facepunchers live?
    Texas is worth it when you compare it to living in California, believe me.

28. Post #1988
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    Meh, it just depends, now, now, are there any states between Texas and California? I am european :3

29. Post #1989
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    4,010 Posts
    Meh, it just depends, now, now, are there any states between Texas and California? I am european :3
    last i checked those and everything in between belonged to mexico
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1990
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    last i checked those and everything in between belonged to mexico
    This is probably more true than we think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #1991
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    Leon just told me about a pretty interesting read: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Firepower-t28824.html

Check it out when you have the time.
    I agree with this article/thread/whatever, but when your gun doesn't shoot accurately enough to actually hit anything on semi auto (you might have a good shot, but when 1 in 3 BBs swerves to the sides or goes everywhere except where you're aiming) then withholding your ammo isn't all that useful.

Once I get my gun shooting to a halfway decent level, I'll probably play more conservatively, but for right now, my only real chance is to spray and pray. That's why I play as medic with my Mac 11 a lot. I can be MUCH more useful that way.

Like last OP I was at, I wasn't much help with my G3 as my main gun, but when I volunteered for medic, I actually made a difference.

32. Post #1992
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    reviews posted:
    [COLOR=#003300]great fun, great price[/COLOR]
    Review by pad Price

Value

Quality

this gun is simply brilliant for the money, i put 3 shots in the same hole at 20ft away with it, simple to assemble and great fun to use. i really recommend this to anyone who is looking at it, don't hesitate just buy it!
    Posted on 30/04/2010 7:51 PM
    [COLOR=#003300]w700 sniper [/COLOR]
    Review by george Price

Value

Quality

*WOW* this gun is the most powerful and best gun i have its power and accuracy is amazing
    it took me 5mins to assemble it easy as pie
    BUT! the gun does rattle with those sling things when you want to shoot unless you have a bi-pod like then you are ok
    the gun 60% metal stuck plastic stock butt the rubber barrel is metal
    Posted on 28/04/2010 5:20 PM
    [COLOR=#003300]amazing[/COLOR]
    Review by aaron Price

Value

Quality

there is only 1 thing that i hate about this rifle the feak shells are more powerful than the stick magazine this is not good for airsofting if anyone could tell me were to get a spare rotary magazine for this rifle that would be great but over all this is a brilliant rifle.
    Posted on 06/04/2010 1:17 AM
    [COLOR=#003300]FANTASTIC BUY IT NOW[/COLOR]
    Review by dougie Price

Value

Quality

BEST GUN EVER ! ! ! I use the iron sights a sniper and it is still very accurate. I can hit a mini coke tin from about 100ft away ! Its my first sniper and i am great with it. I had it in a airsoft war and beat 20 guys with it. its really one shot one kill. the shell ejection is really cool and by far the best part of the gun. THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL SNIPERS.
    Posted on 02/04/2010 6:54 PM
    At 1st one: OMGEEE A WHOLE 20 FEET?!? WAOW!
    at 2nd one: the rubber barrel is metal? What?
    at 3rd one: you won't find a feak rotary stick magazine shell buddy.
    at 4th one: I don't think you did son.

Edited:

In the future I am moving to the US, what is the best state to live on that has acceptable airsoft laws?
    Wyoming. Because ACU sort of works better here.

33. Post #1993
    December 2009
    1,529 Posts
    Okay guys, I'm in the hospital right now. I've been getting tested up the ass for cancer all over me. Some tests hurt, some tickled, some I didn't even feel. I owe my life to voltlight who told me that I really needed to go to the hospital. I'll be keeping you guy's posted in between tests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

34. Post #1994
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    California isn't that bad when it comes to fields, at least when you have a car. Southern California has the most fields, but if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area like me then there's at least 6-7 fields that I know of that are at most an hour and a half drive away.

The laws aren't that bad for airsoft guns in California, just don't be an idiot with them and you'll never have a problem. I don't keep orange tips on most of my guns, even during drives to the field. Just keep them inside a gun bag and you're fine. Now if you ever wanted to get into real guns, then California is not the place to be.

Okay guys, I'm in the hospital right now. I've been getting tested up the ass for cancer all over me. Some tests hurt, some tickled, some I didn't even feel. I owe my life to voltlight who told me that I really needed to go to the hospital. I'll be keeping you guy's posted in between tests.
    Hope everything turns out alright.

35. Post #1995
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    heart

Edit:
    :h:

36. Post #1996
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    :h:

37. Post #1997
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,966 Posts
    I agree with this article/thread/whatever, but when your gun doesn't shoot accurately enough to actually hit anything on semi auto (you might have a good shot, but when 1 in 3 BBs swerves to the sides or goes everywhere except where you're aiming) then withholding your ammo isn't all that useful.

Once I get my gun shooting to a halfway decent level, I'll probably play more conservatively, but for right now, my only real chance is to spray and pray. That's why I play as medic with my Mac 11 a lot. I can be MUCH more useful that way.

Like last OP I was at, I wasn't much help with my G3 as my main gun, but when I volunteered for medic, I actually made a difference.
    It's the same with me. I thought that over with myself actually yesterday. "Do I waste so much ammo?" I told myself that there's a reason airsoft guns have more ammo than real guns. They're so much less accurate, so a burst of 3 or 4 BBs from my airsoft gun could easily have the effectiveness of a single bullet at the same range. And I carry roughly 3 to 4 times more BBs as well, so it all works out.

Once I get my gun shooting with awesome accuracy I'll probably use less ammo, until then full auto bursts for me.

At least I'm not as bad as some of the people at my field. Today, there were so many people who fired 10-20 round bursts, it pissed me off. Most of them were on my team too so there wasn't much I could do about it.

38. Post #1998
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    <3

39. Post #1999
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    :h: *

Edited:

Ugh, if this RPK doesn't come out soon i'm gonna crack and get a m249 or something.

Edited:

I'm seriously jonesin for some suppressing fire action here.

40. Post #2000
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts