1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    http://www.projo.com/news/content/te...0.3985e27.html

Apparently, there is now law preventing minors with a work permit stripping for cash in a strip club, and with the age of consent being 16, and indoor prostitution being legal in RI you can have a legal hooker who's 16.

Greatest thing to come out of Rhode Island in a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Snoberator
    January 2005
    5,534 Posts
    Greatest thing to come out of RI in a while.
    S:C

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,775 Posts
    The smallest state for the youngest of girls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,929 Posts
    Greatest thing to come out of RI in a while.
    wow you are unapologetic about feeling this way aren't you?

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    16,673 Posts
    Does anyone really care, except for horny High School students whose fantasies about various classmates might come true?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    Why couldn't it be a good state?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    wow you are unapologetic about feeling this way aren't you?
    Why would I?

It's their choice if they want to.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,929 Posts
    Does anyone really care, except for horny High School students whose fantasies about various classmates might come true?
    i sort of care because I don't think it's appropriate for a 16 year old to be working in the sex industry

Edited:

Why would I?

It's their choice if they want to.
    they are not adults, so no, it's not their choice

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    16,673 Posts
    i sort of care because I don't think it's appropriate for a 16 year old to be working in the sex industry

Edited:

I'd say the same, but every time I've argued this case it seems to be shot down.

Besides, I'm way too tired to really argue a coherent sentence right now.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    I think you have to be 18 to enter still.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,929 Posts
    I'd say the same, but every time I've argued this case it seems to be shot down.
    that doesn't mean you're wrong

i think it has something to do with the fact that the internet is full of unrepentant sexual predators who will fight you to the ends of the earth to defend whatever they jerk their gherkin to

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    16,673 Posts
    I think you have to be 18 to enter still.
    So... Only pedophiles will really have the lack of moral restraint to look at 16 year olds and, possibly, hire them for services.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts

Edited:

They know fully well of the consequences of what they are doing, they have every right to do so.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    So... Only pedophiles will really have the lack of moral restraint to look at 16 year olds and, possibly, hire them for services.
    well it all depends, i know 16 yearolds dating 18 year olds, so it's not like that 18 year old wouldn't be getting it any different.
    It would only be creepy for 22+ to be doing that kinda shit.

But i'm kind of questioning the age to enter it now, i think it might be set by the actual club not the state if they allow minors to strip.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,929 Posts
    They know fully well of the consequences of what they are doing, they have every right to do so.
    no they do not have every right to do so because they are not adults

they might mentally be mature enough, but until they are legally emancipated adults, they do not have the legal resources at their disposal to make sure they are not taken advantage of

17. Post #17
    July 2006
    830 Posts
    shit yeah movin' to rhode island

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,365 Posts
    What?

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    no they do not have every right to do so because they are not adults
    So because they don't have 2 more years of experince they can't decide what to do with their own bodies?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,929 Posts
    So because they don't have 2 more years of experince they can't decide what to do with their own bodies?
    There has to be a line somewhere. We can't just bend the rules for people we think are more mature, that's not objective.

21. Post #21
    May 2008
    183 Posts
    Hey this is great news for sixteen year old girls! Now they don't have to finish high school or go to college for a promising job. Oh and this will also bring more money into the economy.

22. Post #22
    June 2009
    1,408 Posts
    Fast food, war, and sex.

The only stable parts of our economy.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    There has to be a line somewhere. We can't just bend the rules for people we think are more mature, that's not objective.
    16 is the line i'd rather see used, it's at that point where most kids have enough experience and *should* have enough education to know what's what in the world.
    16 is the age you can be emancipated, it's the age for most states age of consent, and for the most part it's when you get your license, so i fail to see why this should be any different.

(and no, i'm not the one rating you dumb, surprisingly someone else on the forums are.)
    Edited:

Hey this is great news for sixteen year old girls! Now they don't have to finish high school or go to college for a promising job. Oh and this will also bring more money into the economy.
    Actually, i think for a lot of the high schoolers this might be the way they save up for college, fuck, if i had tits i'd damn sure be doing that.

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    472 Posts
    Feel free to clarify.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    16 is the line i'd rather see used, it's at that point where most kids have enough experience and *should* have enough education to know what's what in the world.

16 is the age you can be emancipated, it's the age for most states age of consent, and for the most part it's when you get your license, so i fail to see why this should be any different.
    So because 14-year-olds don't have 2 more years of experince they can't decide what to do with their own bodies?

26. Post #26
    April 2009
    887 Posts
    Time for me to get a job.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    So because 14-year-olds don't have 2 more years of experince they can't decide what to do with their own bodies?
    14 is different, they don't have the life experience, between 16 and 18 is when most teens first have sex, it's when they figure out -exactly- what's what with their bodies, not just some general idea of it.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,157 Posts
    Neat.

29. Post #29
    July 2009
    472 Posts
    14 is different, they don't have the life experience, between 16 and 18 is when most teens first have sex.
    not like anyone on FP would know.
    I often wonder where people like you are born and raised.

It must be a strange place.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    I often wonder where people like you are born and raised.

It must be a strange place.
    How so?

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    214 Posts
    In nature, once you hit puberty you are sexually active.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    In nature, once you hit puberty you are sexually active.
    That doesn't mean 12-14 people still are confused to fuck about whats going on.

(besides, i could careless about what age it is, it's still their choice to do it, if there parents object they can punish the child and prevent them from working)

33. Post #33
    Snoberator
    January 2005
    5,534 Posts

34. Post #34
    May 2008
    183 Posts

Actually, i think for a lot of the high schoolers this might be the way they save up for college, fuck, if i had tits i'd damn sure be doing that.

I wasn't aware that having breasts meant you should jeopardize your dignity and self respect for cash. :/

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    I wasn't aware that having breasts meant you should jeopardize your dignity and self respect for cash. :/
    Define Dignity and self respect.
    Those are things all relative to an individual, they may very well have dignity and self respect while doing this because they see no harm in it, or some other reason.

(Do love the eternal sunshine avatar though)

36. Post #36
    May 2008
    183 Posts
    Good point. Well, I'm sixteen right now, and that's the last thing I'd ever do for money. I'm way too young to be exposing my body to men who could possibly be 40+ and it's sickening thinking that there are men out there who lust for young girls like that.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2007
    3,497 Posts

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    6,484 Posts
    :downsbravo:

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    639 Posts
    :downsbravo:
    that was an amazing counter point u ever think of doing this as a job

40. Post #40
    July 2009
    472 Posts
    that was an amazing counter point u ever think of doing this as a job
    Pointing out retarded claims and than posting an emote demonstrating that is actually a perfectly acceptable internet argument