1. Post #121
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,532 Posts
    i sort of care because I don't think it's appropriate for a 16 year old to be working in the sex industry

Edited:

they are not adults, so no, it's not their choice
    people cant make a decision until theyre 18 loll

lleave

Edited:

"paper or plastic"

"Hold on let me call my mom"

2. Post #122
    May 2009
    473 Posts
    That's what happens when you have three fucking definitions of "adult."

"You have to be 18 to smoke and fuck, except over here you can be 16, but to drink you need to be 21 but to get shot at by foreigners you can be 18."
    If you're talking about the U.K, you have to be 18 to drink and have to look 21+ (maybe 25 i think) to buy, otherwise you have to show that you're 18 with I.D. :smug:

3. Post #123
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    If you're talking about the U.K, you have to be 18 to drink and have to look 21+ (maybe 25 i think) to buy, otherwise you have to show that you're 18 with I.D. :smug:
    I'm talking about the US.

Hence, Rhode Island is a state in the US.

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,524 Posts
    i sort of care because I don't think it's appropriate for a 16 year old to be working in the sex industry
    Oh you right wingers.

5. Post #125
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Oh you right wingers.
    Oh burn, dude.

:iceburn:

6. Post #126
    December 2008
    1,225 Posts
    This just in: millions of teens and 40 year old men move to Rhode Island

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    16-year-old strip clubs: the only places where Republican congressmen still hold the majority of seats.

8. Post #128
    July 2008
    657 Posts
    16-year-old strip clubs: the only places where Republican congressmen still hold the majority of seats.
    Zing!

how can you have 16 year old stippers if you have to be 18 to enter the strip club in the first place? contradicting rules there

9. Post #129
    October 2007
    491 Posts
    Reason?
    That they're unable to decide for themselves? AHAHAHAHAHA.

Edited:

Yeah free your mind, go to the streets naked! Clothes are just social constraints!

Come on, do you even read what you write?

People have different morals and ethics, live with it.
    People being forced to wear their clothes is another relict of the times when morals were taken for granted.

I have no problem with you doing what the fuck you want, but 16 year old fucking girls being goddamn whores? Are you shitting me? Do you even know what the fucking hell you're talking about? Imagine a fat, greasy 50 year old man paying some poor desperate 16 year old hooker for sex because she needs it for your apparent valiant excuse of 'college'. There are hundreds of other ways of getting money through other jobs, being a whore is not something you should consider, there is a huge risk of sexually transmitted diseases, rape, drug use, criminal activity. Listen mate, 90% of whores you see around are drug users and low life's. They are whores for a reason, prostitution is illegal in most countries because its shameful and just fucking filthy, it also a nice profit for crime gangs.
    So you want to prevent people from doing things because you think they're filthy?
    Mind your own goddamn business.

10. Post #130
    August 2007
    698 Posts
    http://www.projo.com/news/content/te...0.3985e27.html

Apparently, there is now law preventing minors with a work permit stripping for cash in a strip club, and with the age of consent being 16, and indoor prostitution being legal in RI you can have a legal hooker who's 16.

Greatest thing to come out of Rhode Island in a while.
    Here ( in the Netherlands ) it's legal to have sex at 16 ( YAY for me ).

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,947 Posts
    So you want to prevent people from doing things because you think they're filthy?
    Mind your own goddamn business.
    Oh look, you took one example out of my post and tried to use it against me, go read the rest of it now.

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    4,276 Posts
    14 is different, they don't have the life experience, between 16 and 18 is when most teens first have sex, it's when they figure out -exactly- what's what with their bodies, not just some general idea of it.
    Let me guess you were born in 1992.

13. Post #133
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Hey guys lets tell other legal consenting adults how they need to live their lives

14. Post #134
    Gold Member

April 2005
    375 Posts
    If you're old enough, and of a sound enough mind to be convicted of murder and tried as an adult, you should be considered a full adult in the eyes of the law.

At least that's my opinion.

Giving an arbitrary age to adulthood is way too much gray area in my opinion. Some people support their families before they are legally able to drive, while some men in their 30's live at home with their parents, unable to take care of themselves.

What makes an adult is not their age, but of their character and mind.

However because this is a thread about consent of sex, you can blindly deny my argument because you have some sort of moral high-ground. :P

Good Game, sir.

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,256 Posts
    At the age of 16, you can be tried in a court of law as an adult, you can emancipate from your parents, you can drop out from school, most 16 year olds have experimented with drugs and have lost their virginity long before that. Educate me, why do you people believe that they aren't old enough for this decision?

16. Post #136
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    If you're old enough, and of a sound enough mind to be convicted of murder and tried as an adult, you should be considered a full adult in the eyes of the law.

At least that's my opinion.

Giving an arbitrary age to adulthood is way too much gray area in my opinion. Some people support their families before they are legally able to drive, while some men in their 30's live at home with their parents, unable to take care of themselves.

What makes an adult is not their age, but of their character and mind.

However because this is a thread about consent of sex, you can blindly deny my argument because you have some sort of moral high-ground. :P

Good Game, sir.
    Also:

If the age of consent is 16, they ARE adults in all matters sexual.

Edited:

Unless Sigma thinks we need ANOTHER arbitrary number just to confuse shit even further.

Edited:

Personally, in terms of intelligence, any teenager smart enough to know how to exploit their sexuality and another person's unwavering desire to throw money at them for moving in a slightly provocative, yet completely legal way, is the smartest kind of fucking kid that exists.

If I had to choose between hiring a straight A student and a 16 year old making several grand a MONTH on the basic principals of sexual manipulation, I will hire that 16 year old girl and make her a Public Relations executive. Anyone who knows how to manipulate people's lust for profit at such a young age has a very successful future ahead of them.

Edited:

It takes more brains to be a whore than you people realize.

Edited:

Rate dumb all you want but I'd like to see you making several G's a month by moving your ass around for an hour a night.

17. Post #137
    October 2008
    64 Posts
    If you decide to be a 16 year old hooker,chances are you deserve it.

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,709 Posts
    16 year old hookers.. morals aside, fuck yeah

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    323 Posts
    It's part of a plan to increase sex offender immigration to Rhode Island, so that the state may be walled-in. It'll reduce legislation costs a lot.

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    Also:

If the age of consent is 16, they ARE adults in all matters sexual.

Edited:

Unless Sigma thinks we need ANOTHER arbitrary number just to confuse shit even further.

Edited:

Personally, in terms of intelligence, any teenager smart enough to know how to exploit their sexuality and another person's unwavering desire to throw money at them for moving in a slightly provocative, yet completely legal way, is the smartest kind of fucking kid that exists.

If I had to choose between hiring a straight A student and a 16 year old making several grand a MONTH on the basic principals of sexual manipulation, I will hire that 16 year old girl and make her a Public Relations executive. Anyone who knows how to manipulate people's lust for profit at such a young age has a very successful future ahead of them.

Edited:

It takes more brains to be a whore than you people realize.

Edited:

Rate dumb all you want but I'd like to see you making several G's a month by moving your ass around for an hour a night.
    Exploiting sex for gain isn't even exclusive to humans, much less something requiring brainpower. Lions, chimps, etc. will try and mate with the Alpha male because they're going to get the best food and healthiest offspring. That said, I would totally put a chimp as my head of Public Relations.

21. Post #141
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Exploiting sex for gain isn't even exclusive to humans, much less something requiring brainpower. Lions, chimps, etc. will try and mate with the Alpha male because they're going to get the best food and healthiest offspring. That said, I would totally put a chimp as my head of Public Relations.
    It is for monetary profit.

Edited:

I've never seen a monkey say "Two hundred for a lap dance."

Edited:

And then NOT get fucked by something

Edited:

Point being, monkeys don't exploit sexuality. You don't see many female monkeys holding sex over the heads of their male counterparts while they go shoe shopping. What you described isn't exploiting sexuality for gain, it's simply sex in its native purpose.

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    It is for monetary profit.

Edited:

I've never seen a monkey say "Two hundred for a lap dance."

Edited:

And then NOT get fucked by something

Edited:

Point being, monkeys don't exploit sexuality. You don't see many female monkeys holding sex over the heads of their male counterparts while they go shoe shopping. What you described isn't exploiting sexuality for gain, it's simply sex in its native purpose.
    Then how is it different than doing anything else for monetary profit?

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,256 Posts
    If he/she can consent to having their brains fucked out at the age of 16, he/she can take their clothes off for money.

24. Post #144
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Then how is it different than doing anything else for monetary profit?
    It isn't. That's the point. If a kid is capable of exploiting their environment and making several grand every month, that kid isn't a whore, that kid is a genius.

25. Post #145
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,833 Posts
    It isn't. That's the point. If a kid is capable of exploiting their environment and making several grand every month, that kid isn't a whore, that kid is a genius.
    Or maybe both.

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    That's just plain old pragmatism, which is independent from intelligence.

27. Post #147
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    That's just plain old pragmatism, which is independent from intelligence.
    Do you even know what pragmatism is?

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    I will admit that who sleep their way into positions of power are smart. Total bitches, but smart.

29. Post #149
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    That's rhetorical. You don't.

Calling being a 16 year old stripper pragmatic is like calling a duck a communist. It's a philosophy, it has nothing to do with intelligence and in now way contradicts it.

Edited:

The fact that there is one person who is systematically going through every post I make and rating each one dumb is fairly flattering. Nigga's got a lot of time to devote to the pursuit of Lankist.

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    Do you even know what pragmatism is?
    Most, if not all, woman realize that exploiting sexuality is a great way to make money. It would be pragmatic to put abstracts, such as morality and personal values, below real things, like earning money.

31. Post #151
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Most, if not all, woman realize that exploiting sexuality is a great way to make money. It would be pragmatic to put abstracts, such as morality and personal values, below real things, like earning money.
    And how is that contradictory to intellect?

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    And how is that contradictory to intellect?
    I said it's independent to intelligence- you could be both, one, or neither.

33. Post #153
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    I said it's independent to intelligence- you could be both, one, or neither.
    But it isn't. Pragmatism is a heavy component of intellectualism in general, and is an indicator of genius.

Edited:

Essentially what you're saying is "They aren't smart they're just doing something smart for smart reasons."

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    But it isn't. Pragmatism is a heavy component of intellectualism in general, and is an indicator of genius.
    Except smart people can still be very idealistic.

35. Post #155
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Except smart people can still be very idealistic.
    And what the fuck precisely does that have to do with shaking your ass for money?

I don't think there are any strippers who think they are changing the world.

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    And what the fuck precisely does that have to do with shaking your ass for money?

I don't think there are any strippers who think they are changing the world.
    I'm just saying choosing to be a hooker or stripper is about necessity or one's personally values, and not a matter of realizing that sex can be exploited. I'm not trying to argue this whole 16-year-old stripper thing is right or wrong, as it's neither.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I don't have much stamina for debating, so I think I'll just stick to double entendres and new puns.

37. Post #157
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    And your point in relation to the topic at hand is

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    546 Posts
    That's an interesting proclamation.

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,190 Posts
    I hate Rhode Island. It's run by the mafia and the roads suck.

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,142 Posts

Rhode Island? Giggity Giggity Score!