1. Post #1
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    This is Charles , a 19 year old boy.
    He works on a nightclub to earn money.
    And you need to help him get more , fast.
    If not he will be doomed.

    He is outside the nightclub.
    What should he do , go left or right?

  2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    GunskiMod's Avatar
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    Left, away from the club. Because in 2min, a crazy hooker will come running out, shoot everything in her sight with a deagle.

  3. Post #3
    Joshua-029's Avatar
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Rename the club to Honkers and gain a funny Accent. Start stealing cars, eating hot dogs, and attacking old people while doing everything for your fat cousin who always wants to go bowling.

  4. Post #4
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    This is no gta !

  5. Post #5

    May 2009
    7 Posts
    Go left.

  6. Post #6
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    He goes left.

    Left : Charles home , Middle : Mom's House , Right : The City.

  7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    GunskiMod's Avatar
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    To the city!

  8. Post #8
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    He only got time for one store

    Or he can go back to where he was.

  9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    pedrus24's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,454 Posts
    To his mom's house which look like a giant cake.

    He can't go to the city there's no road.

    Edited:

    ninja'd

    Edited:

    dildos

  10. Post #10
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    He look around in the room

    He sees dildos on the wall and a sale sign.
    U can only afford the dildos in the box.

    What do you want?

  11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    pedrus24's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,454 Posts
    Don't buy any dildos and read the sale sign.

  12. Post #12
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    U read the sale sign :

  13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Death Giver's Avatar
    November 2008
    2,800 Posts
    Steal the box!

  14. Post #14
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    U steal the box without getting noticed
    U run home to the appartment


    And when ur there u dont know where to put the dildo box.

    Left :Kitchen , Middle : Bathroom , Right : Bedroom

  15. Post #15
    dan36's Avatar
    February 2006
    49 Posts
    Bedroom. Use all dildos on self at once.

  16. Post #16
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    You go to your bedroom and for some stupid reason u use all at same time.
    .
    What should u do now ?

  17. Post #17
    Dennab
    May 2008
    968 Posts
    Hurry into the bathroom and shit them dildos out, and examine your arse for any damage.

  18. Post #18
    dan36's Avatar
    February 2006
    49 Posts
    You actually did what I said... alright...

  19. Post #19
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts

    U got them out after pushing and screaming
    U can see a little rift but not anything dangerous
    .
    Sorry for the big ties,

    Edited:

    Ill do the first post.. it could be anything

  20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    pedrus24's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,454 Posts
    Get some clothes and go to charles home.

  21. Post #21
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    He is home..
    Charles get dressed and the phone calls.
    Probaly his mom askin for some help again.
    Yes or no ?

  22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    pedrus24's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,454 Posts
    Pick up the phone and told her what you did with the dildos. Then go help her.

  23. Post #23
    SilentBobis's Avatar
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    Awnser and give the dildos to you're mother for her Birthday Present.

  24. Post #24
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    .

  25. Post #25
    dan36's Avatar
    February 2006
    49 Posts
    Get job as prostetute

  26. Post #26
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    You see to people standing in the street.

    Who do you wanna get the cash from.
    The dark man or the big fat mama.

  27. Post #27
    dan36's Avatar
    February 2006
    49 Posts
    Both at the same time

  28. Post #28
    RedSponge's Avatar
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    Failed !

    You get 10 000 bucks

  29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    pedrus24's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,454 Posts
    I ear a huuuunter