1. Post #1
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,942 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=062ldVWfzjc

Its something that I am currently working on. I plan to add alot more to this. I hope you guys like it.

Also the map I used is not out yet, its actally being made by a friend of mine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,679 Posts
    are you really that uncreative that you have to take someone elses idea?
    if i were you i wouldnt do something on a character created by someone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    February 2008
    368 Posts
    I'm afraid that was incredibly pointless.

I also have to agree with darius on that.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    BosSchitt needs to get that shit copyrighted, cuz peeps be steeeeelin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    Basboschit needs to quit in my option milking the series and its starting to suck, and I don't want to start seeing cheap knock offs... its like the twilight fanbase.... I hear mindless idiot gmod followers in GMOD now always quoting that damn series...
    calm down... no more rants... Ive seen the damage a big rant can do...

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,216 Posts
    I wouldn't say its dead and he's milking it but naming the skits is kinda dumb. But let's face it, most "good" garry's mod movies are random movies, and Dasboschitt pretty much perfected it with his series. It's better than having hundreds of movies like the one's Witchita used to make (has he been perma banned? I'm just glad he's gone)

7. Post #7
    July 2008
    1,345 Posts
    I wouldn't say its dead and he's milking it but naming the skits is kinda dumb. But let's face it, most "good" garry's mod movies are random movies, and Dasboschitt pretty much perfected it with his series. It's better than having hundreds of movies like the one's Witchita used to make (has he been perma banned? I'm just glad he's gone)
    God I hated that guy.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    all dasboshitt does is make the community stupider and makes it harder for serious film makers.
    We already had a surge of random films in 2007-2008 and it just started to tone back down to decent non random films., then BAM he hits us like a bitch, he could at least be like kitty who actually BUILD A FUCKING STORY BASE its like god damn family guy, go off no story line and make random shit happen, to please the low IQ population.

9. Post #9
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Since i've not finished it and you guys always complain if I based my things on something else then i'll just change it. I'll get rid of Dr. Hax and put some HL2 and some other game characters in and do it like machinima does it, voice acting and such. There happy? Or are you going to complain again...

Oh and a little tip. I dont listen or take advise from those who insult me... Infact I ignore people who are abusive towards me.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    The people who are abusive towards you offering you the best advice, I suggest you don't ignore it.
    And people should be using voice actors and planing their film out a lot more.

11. Post #11
    April 2009
    655 Posts
    It's okay. I'd recommend using one of those moving camera stools.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    735 Posts
    Since i've not finished it and you guys always complain if I based my things on something else then i'll just change it. I'll get rid of Dr. Hax and put some HL2 and some other game characters in and do it like machinima does it, voice acting and such. There happy? Or are you going to complain again...

Oh and a little tip. I dont listen or take advise from those who insult me... Infact I ignore people who are abusive towards me.
    Oh soooooorry. How rude of us to get mad at a plagiarist trying to benefit of someone else's idea.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,930 Posts
    ITT ScoutKing is butthurt from the gmod idiot box videos

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    I also can't sleep at night, thank very much.

I am not mad at him, more annoyed and unrespectable.

(I posted this at five am with ms itouch)

15. Post #15
    June 2008
    146 Posts
    I also can't sleep at night, thank very much.

I am not mad at him, more annoyed and unrespectable.

(I posted this at five am with ms itouch)
    That's indeed a good reason. Literally naming your vid after somebody elses character and then bawwing when people call you out on it is hardly fair.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    ??!?!? I never copied anyone's video/ character... someone needs to read.

See the OP name is LIONHEART1066
    My name is SCOUTKING ok... can you handle that... I'm complaining on dasbooshitt style, and how its like GMOD FAMILY GUY and your getting pop ups of copy cats and crazy teenagers who are like " AHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY I COPY THAT NOW! AHAHAHA"

17. Post #17
    May 2009
    854 Posts
    its like GMOD FAMILY GUY
    its like GMOD robot chicken, not family guy, there is a difference.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    Started out as robot chicken style, now it turns into a sort of family guy pace, humor, Fuck man it has the same family guy fan-base if you look close enough, this thread proves it.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,679 Posts
    Started out as robot chicken style, now it turns into a sort of family guy pace, humor, Fuck man it has the same family guy fan-base if you look close enough, this thread proves it.
    no, i think its more robot chicken. but atleast robot chicken is more intellgent then the crap thats spuwing out into youtube now.

20. Post #20
    June 2009
    243 Posts
    all dasboshitt does is make the community stupider and makes it harder for serious film makers.
    We already had a surge of random films in 2007-2008 and it just started to tone back down to decent non random films., then BAM he hits us like a bitch, he could at least be like kitty who actually BUILD A FUCKING STORY BASE its like god damn family guy, go off no story line and make random shit happen, to please the low IQ population.
    I totally agree with this guy i didn't laugh at any of that one guys videos. Also most tv is like family guy were they go FART PENIS POOPIE BOOBS PENIS and make the dumb people ( most of USA ) laugh and then repeat that over and over. JESUS I HATE FAMILY GUY!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,679 Posts
    I totally agree with this guy i didn't laugh at any of that one guys videos. Also most tv is like family guy were they go FART PENIS POOPIE BOOBS PENIS and make the dumb people ( most of USA ) laugh and then repeat that over and over. JESUS I HATE FAMILY GUY!
    oh comon! you cant sum up family guy like that, theres a lot more to it. its comedy is based on contraversal isssues, its just the people who wacth it that make it seem like mindless crap because those idiots only pay attesion to the fart and slap stick jokes. its actully very clever.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,396 Posts
    Family guy is not clever.
    South park is clever, it has a story foundation at least, and has a point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,679 Posts
    yeah, i got to admit south park is better, but i like family guy, im not an idiot...... am i? :(

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,216 Posts
    Reminds me of those "Cartoon wars" episodes of South Park where Cartman wants to get Family guy off the air because of it's non plot related jokes :P The idiot box actually took something directly out of family guy, when Louis was growling after getting his pills from the Zeno clash guys

I do agree with you that South Park is better, but I do think that the earlier episodes of the idiot box were ok

The reason why I'm more of a critic than a "machinima" maker is because I can't write, and I don't want to do another stupid random video that would come out like crap. If I could make something like what Litfuse used to make, or what Pixel Eyes made, I would (of course it would be it's own unique thing, I don't mean "if i could rip them off i would")

25. Post #25
    April 2008
    1,577 Posts
    I prefer kittys work

26. Post #26
    July 2008
    1,345 Posts
    I prefer kittys work
    Stop bumping old threads for fucks sake.