1. Post #161
    May 2009
    35 Posts
    Here, you should be using the SVN anyway.
    omfg thank you so much it works :D
    THE SLAVES....ARE....YOURS.....
    quick question, how do i post gmod screenshots on facepunch threads? or any pictures for that matter.

2. Post #162
    August 2009
    11 Posts
    Sorrry again. is theare any able one to model that models i request for http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=789021
    Thanks..

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,515 Posts
    We don't model.

4. Post #164
    May 2009
    35 Posts
    -_-

can someone please telll me how to upload gmod screenshots in my post?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    -_-

can someone please telll me how to upload gmod screenshots in my post?
    Upload the screenshot to an image hosting site like photobucket, imageshack, etc.

and then put image tags on around the image "[img][/img]"

Edit:

I've decided to get off my lazy ass and make a gift for "The official personal skin pose megathread"
    http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/shotgunguy49/Facepunchers.jpg

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    Holy balls :o

7. Post #167
    August 2009
    11 Posts
    We don't model.
    So what you suppose to do if you don't Model... :( I am not blind i see a lot of !!!CUSTOM MODELS!!! created by peaple from this forum like from ShoTGuNGuY49 boy and others.. I am not reguesting Hard work just re-make of old Blood 2 The Chosen models/Weapons/.... And if you don't model than you can just convert models from Half-life2 and re-create them for use in my mod Blood2 Source.If they be good of corse i use them and give you credit for models and other... if you help...
    I write this before but i write this again.. I am not god for models creation and animation and.. i don't have time to make some because i have a lot of work with other stuff like C++ coding,maping,Texturing,and sound creating for New mod so i DON'T HAVE EXTRA TIME TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MODELS/WEAPONS WITH ANIMATION...
    And i have alredy done first chapter maps from Blood 2 The Chosen but i can't continue because i must have models of weapons, stuff, enemies, other...
    And i have alredy a new thread : http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=789021
    Thanks again.... And waiting for reply :(

8. Post #168
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    Please stop spamming in my thread.

We don't model, we just take other users models and add player animations.

9. Post #169
    May 2009
    35 Posts
    So what you suppose to do if you don't Model... :( I am not blind i see a lot of !!!CUSTOM MODELS!!! created by peaple from this forum like from ShoTGuNGuY49 boy and others.. I am not reguesting Hard work just re-make of old Blood 2 The Chosen models/Weapons/.... And if you don't model than you can just convert models from Half-life2 and re-create them for use in my mod Blood2 Source.If they be good of corse i use them and give you credit for models and other... if you help...
    I write this before but i write this again.. I am not god for models creation and animation and.. i don't have time to make some because i have a lot of work with other stuff like C++ coding,maping,Texturing,and sound creating for New mod so i DON'T HAVE EXTRA TIME TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MODELS/WEAPONS WITH ANIMATION...
    And i have alredy done first chapter maps from Blood 2 The Chosen but i can't continue because i must have models of weapons, stuff, enemies, other...
    And i have alredy a new thread : http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=789021
    Thanks again.... And waiting for reply :(
    fucking dumbass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    August 2009
    11 Posts
    So where i can find an SKILLED Modeler to model my request models (almoust all custom models i saw was from this forum) give me the name of skilled modeler
    Sorry ShoTGuNGuY49 i dont want to harm you or your thread :(
    i am just searching for help...

11. Post #171
    May 2009
    35 Posts
    well here is not the place.
    lest you piss of shotgun.
    do you really want to piss off the shotgun?

Edited:

Dont fuck with Rorschach.

12. Post #172
    August 2009
    11 Posts
    well here is not the place.
    lest you piss of shotgun.
    do you really want to piss off the shotgun?

Edited:

Dont fuck with Rorschach.
    ehm... i donīt chat with you dreadmantis
    and watch your manners ok

13. Post #173
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    What happened to the knife?
    It looks filter raped.

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,835 Posts
    Epic pic.

15. Post #175
    April 2008
    793 Posts
    So what you suppose to do if you don't Model... :( I am not blind i see a lot of !!!CUSTOM MODELS!!! created by peaple from this forum like from ShoTGuNGuY49 boy and others.. I am not reguesting Hard work just re-make of old Blood 2 The Chosen models/Weapons/.... And if you don't model than you can just convert models from Half-life2 a... :(
    So much text. You really need about 2 sentences out of that.

So where i can find an SKILLED Modeler to model my request models (almoust all custom
    Do you think we know where skilled models, that have free time to make everyone's request? Theres plenty of modelers its just they don't really care what they want to do for you, just what they what to make for themselves. Trust me there's been a ton of people asking for models here that just waste their time spamming (way worse then you). Now please go find modelers on your own time.

16. Post #176
    May 2009
    35 Posts
    What happened to the knife?
    It looks filter raped.
    yeah...i painted to much light on it....

Edited:

Epic pic.

Edited:

ehm... i donīt chat with you dreadmantis
    and watch your manners ok
    uhm. No. Fuck you.

17. Post #177
    August 2009
    11 Posts
    So much text. You really need about 2 sentences out of that.

Do you think we know where skilled models, that have free time to make everyone's request? Theres plenty of modelers its just they don't really care what they want to do for you, just what they what to make for themselves. Trust me there's been a ton of people asking for models here that just waste their time spamming (way worse then you). Now please go find modelers on your own time.

Hmmm iteresting.... Moust of models a saw whose from this forum and you just try me to say you are all too lazy to make even someting??? Or you just realy donīt uderstand wat you doing??
    Or you donīt have (know how) in creating models... Thats shame... :(
    So if peaple donīt uderstand what they are doing then its just better they do nothing.... :(
    I say you one thing...
    If i have (know how) in creating models and have extra free time for that i will never register to this forum because i whose searching for someone to help me with this and as well known forum with good name i have feel that somone here have sutch skill (know how) to help me.....
    Its realy shame... :(

And again sorry ShoTGuNGuY49 for use your thread for my own problems/requests.

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,835 Posts
    Why don't you go back to your own thread or go to a model creation thread.

19. Post #179
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,604 Posts
    I'm just wondering, are those models I posted going to be in the pack?:confused:

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,515 Posts
    Where are they?

21. Post #181
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    Where are they?
    right here

You think you can add these ZM survivors I did awhile ago??? SolidShadow from the ZombieMaster forums rigged these for me. :)

http://www.filefront.com/14095437/Finished%20Models.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member

December 2007
    489 Posts
    Hmmm iteresting.... Moust of models a saw whose from this forum and you just try me to say you are all too lazy to make even someting??? Or you just realy donīt uderstand wat you doing??
    Or you donīt have (know how) in creating models... Thats shame... :(
    So if peaple donīt uderstand what they are doing then its just better they do nothing.... :(
    I say you one thing...
    If i have (know how) in creating models and have extra free time for that i will never register to this forum because i whose searching for someone to help me with this and as well known forum with good name i have feel that somone here have sutch skill (know how) to help me.....
    Its realy shame... :(

And again sorry ShoTGuNGuY49 for use your thread for my own problems/requests.
    go post somewhere else

Also, working to convert some GTA:SA models to playermodels

23. Post #183
    July 2009
    7 Posts
    Can you make it an ddon format? Or do we have to use SVN? Because Im a dumbass when it comes to svn. Does anyone have a tutorial or something for how to use it with these?

Thanks,
    Chris

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,835 Posts
    Can you make it an ddon format? Or do we have to use SVN? Because Im a dumbass when it comes to svn. Does anyone have a tutorial or something for how to use it with these?

Thanks,
    Chris
    Page one has how to use SVN.

25. Post #185
    April 2008
    3 Posts
    I downloaded the Halo Player Model pack using the SVN, everything seems fine just that 70% of the models seem to be really really shiny. Are they supposed to be like that or am I just having technical difficulties on my end?

Normal:

In the dark:

26. Post #186
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    I'm guessing your computer doesn't like phong shading.

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    14,717 Posts
    rorchsach doesnt work for me D: and thats the only one i really want, it comes out as a T pose

28. Post #188
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,513 Posts
    CHILDREN OF THE CORN!

TortiseSVN is the EASIEST way to get ALL these models.. Why? Cause it saves us the trouble of downloading EVERY file and putting it into a zip for thy highness and for you cause you dont need to right click, save target, and all of that BUUUSHIT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    April 2008
    3 Posts
    Is there anyway of removing the shinyness or reducing it?

30. Post #190
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    Is there anyway of removing the shinyness or reducing it?
    Yeah, you'll have to remove the phong manually from the vtf.

31. Post #191
    May 2007
    23 Posts
    Thanks for the win, sir.

32. Post #192
    August 2009
    19 Posts
    Hey im James, Im pretty good at photoshop and picture editing and such but Im new to the whole Modeling world. Out of curiosity what program do you use to do all of this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,515 Posts
    This:
    We don't model.
    And we just use Model Decompiler, a model compiler and Notepad++/XVI32 to make already made models into NPCs/Player models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

34. Post #194
    April 2008
    793 Posts
    This:

And we just use Model Decompiler, a model compiler and Notepad++/XVI32 to make already made models into NPCs/Player models.
    x1 Informative

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    14,717 Posts
    go post somewhere else

Also, working to convert some GTA:SA models to playermodels

GTA Sucks in my opinion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,459 Posts
    GTA Sucks in my opinion
    Nobody cares.

As for the lack of updates, I'm working on some other things at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    April 2008
    793 Posts
    GTA Sucks in my opinion
    Some content is better then no content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,515 Posts
    I'm working on an update but have had a problem.

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    14,717 Posts
    Why does everyone have the same type of avatar? where to you get it? :confused:

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,515 Posts
    Sgg49.