1. Post #921
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts

Aris takes another look on the pieces of info. He thinks for a while and use the black(white?)board that is his mind to write the impossible and the possible theories.

Do you guys want to think some more or get the hell out of here?

Maybe it's like the SC2 Artifact.
    Sorry, could you explain what is the artifact?
    I don't like the Starcraft series.

2. Post #922
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    Spoilers
       The artifact wipes out most of the Zerg and transforms the Queen of Blades back into Sarah   

3. Post #923
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    It's (sp) (/sp) except use brackets instead of parentheses, Gunfighter.

Also, get out of there. You can think by yourself. First mission is to find the original you, secondary mission is to find an escape, possibly even re-acquaint with Christopher since you know the truth.

You also might want to find a way to get rid of this artifact. It seems to be the source of evil.

4. Post #924
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Do everything the winner said. Except the get rid of artifact.

5. Post #925
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Sounds like a good plan, search around the ship for your original self, and try to get back to Chris, there is only one, small, little problem...

On the cold caves, in the bottom of the ocean, someone disagrees...

Aris just felt what could described at best as a small earthquake. He also put all the cases back on their places, it looks cooler I guess.

Just before you go, I think i should say you can bring the robots with you, but they occupy 1 invetory slot each, so you might want to get rid of something.

6. Post #926
    July 2007
    863 Posts
    We could dump the glasses, the coffee mug and the cell slide.
    the glasses because we've had them and don't even know what they're for.
    the coffee mug because at our current time we don't need coffee.
    the cell slide because we already know what we're up against and how to beat it.

7. Post #927
    August 2008
    639 Posts
    Remember that you combined rope with the rifle, freeing up one space?

8. Post #928
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    Since you combined rope with the rifle and yer just lazy to make a new image to free that one spot, drop the cell slide and your real self glasses.

Edited:

and the green laser is aliens looking for theyr telephone(artifact)

9. Post #929
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    We could dump the glasses, the coffee mug and the cell slide.
    the glasses because we've had them and don't even know what they're for.
    the coffee mug because at our current time we don't need coffee.
    the cell slide because we already know what we're up against and how to beat it.

Aris just drop all that stuff, because it's useless.

Remember that you combined rope with the rifle, freeing up one space?
    [crazyinventorylogic] When it goes into the inventory, all the things go back to their places, and he decided that he can handle the rifle without the rope now. [/crazyinventorylogic]

So Aris feels another small earthquake and go back to the tram station.

Oh WHAT!?

10. Post #930
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    oh snap... what are the gray things for? It looks like someone might have installed some buttons or something.

Edited:

If those are buttons and the buttons are ordered:
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10

Then push buttons 4, 6, or 7 because they are new and weren't there when you installed the other 3 green buttons.

11. Post #931
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris tries to press one of the buttons, only to find out it's not a button, is pure steel.
    Looks like the only one he can press is button 9, so I guess we can do nothing but... oh wait, something's happening.

Oh WHAT!?

---

Meanwhile...

12. Post #932
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Artifact's awakening. Lets forget about the original and move on to escape plan.

13. Post #933
    February 2009
    478 Posts
    IT'S THE ALIENS

Seriously though, just press button 9.
    Also, this series? :iia:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #934
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    Push teh button.

Edited:

Also, I think someone pissed off the artifact.

15. Post #935
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    Aliens came for dat artifact

16. Post #936
    November 2008
    2,005 Posts
    Just finished the entire thread and man was it worth it, you have really improved your drawing skills and kept the story original. There is some places that if I was there I would have said differently. Also can't you just have the robots follow you rather than carry then around?

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    Go back to library and check file 410, the numbers what you found on the clown in the box.

18. Post #938
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Just press the green button. Obviously something wants you to press it.

19. Post #939
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    Push the button, who knows maybe something like this will happen:

(Not intended as a meme)

20. Post #940
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    By the way people saying search for your original self, we killed him, remember?
    By the way, destroying the artifact would be a good idea.

21. Post #941
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Oh yeah, we killed him. Page 17. Try to find Christopher now, maybe this involves pressing the green button.

22. Post #942
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Didnt christopher mention something like You being a clone just like the other one. Mostlikely it meant that it was clone that we killed, not original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #943
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    Didnt christopher mention something like You being a clone just like the other one. Mostlikely it meant that it was clone that we killed, not original.
    He said he's you, what would mean that your the real one or hes the real one, so yeah.

24. Post #944
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Go back to library and check file 410, the numbers what you found on the clown in the box.
    Aris decides to ignore the shiny button and go back and try to find file 410.

He enters the number in the computer and...

Oh shit, something is going on with the PC.

And then, a strange transmission begins...

"Aris...is this what you decided to call yourself, isn't it?
    At least, that's what my reasearch shows, but even research can be wrong.
    The fact you are listening to this means the clown did it's job, even though we almost broke space-time continuum, we have sucefully reached you.
    You are not aware of it yet, but if we didn't do that, mankind would end.
    You do not know, but you will take part in a fight to decide many things, and you will find out things you never wished to know. Don't be fooled, it doesn't end now, it begins here.
    But you will not fight, others will, manking must stand on it's own two feet, or history is going to repeat itself.
    I cannot give you instructions, that would destroy the timeline we are currently, the timeline I hope will be the one in which mankind is saved. But it only depends on you.
    I only sent this transmission to you, because otherwise you would not search information about it, and if you didn't, the timeline would break. My instructions come from something superior to us, and yet it is crippled enough to not be able to do anything.

I believe you have something to do right now. Go do it. And your friend, your little friend also have an important job. It would be a real pain if he died.

The transmission ends.

Aris, then, pushes the button.

And here we are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

25. Post #945
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    Where exactly is here?

26. Post #946
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Where exactly is here?
    Check Page 9.
    It's the Escape Pod Station.

27. Post #947
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Go to the room you haven't explored yet, and maybe check out the room you found Samantha in.

28. Post #948
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    Peek through the door, seeing as that message was like a warning, who knows we can expect here, better safe than sorry.
    Anyway, the V on the terminal in the library could stand for Victor.

29. Post #949
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    Since your in the escape pod room, just look for an escape pod and get the hell out of this place. To much crazy stuff going on.

30. Post #950
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    bump

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    The door is unlocked, so Aris enters the room.

"So, we meet again. I am sorry I failed to kill you before, otherwise you would not waste your time on this meaningless quest to escape. Or find the truth. Or whatever you were searching for. It does not matter, you will probably die here. But I could let you go. All you have to do is drop your weapon on the floor, I will take the second escape pod and get out of here, and you and your friend can have fun trying to fix the last escape pod. Your chance of fixing it before the submarine crashes into the bottom of the ocean is slim, but do you really want me to kill your friend?"

"Uhhh...sorry for trying to kill you back there.Are you still in there or have you gone insane?"

A life is in danger here, choose carefully.

32. Post #952
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,595 Posts
    Shoot them both, escape alone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #953
    January 2010
    752 Posts
    MIRACLES. SAVE CHRISTOPHER. SOMEHOW. Oh wait... CHANNEL THE ARTIFACT'S POWER!

34. Post #954
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Drop your weapon, get revenge later. There will probably be another opportunity.

35. Post #955
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    Drop the weapon, save christopher, the file at the libary said that it's just the start of your adventures, so you will probably have something to do with the artifact/not explored parts of the submarine. Oh and try to record what Victor says about leaving you alone, so later after the adventures end you can get him a nice trip to court.

36. Post #956
    February 2009
    669 Posts
    Tell your three robots to attack him. Or just let him escape and have your robots fix the first pod.

37. Post #957
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Throw the blue bot as distraction. If Victor gets distracted, Use your Rifle to put a bullet trough his head.

38. Post #958
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris decides he could either do a distraction, on simply surrender, however, before he could decide, something jumps from the vents and uses it's tentacles to attack Victor.

"I told you... I would come back... to help you."

Christopher stares at the creature, trying to understand what is going on.

"But, she, I...forget it. Listen the submarine is going to collide with the sea floor soon, we need to escape, now! Try to turn on the second escape pod using the terminal while I finish fixing it, someone already escaped on the first one."

39. Post #959
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Look at the terminal, maybe type in "help" and try to find a list of commands.

40. Post #960
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Do as he says, but try making sure it needs your verification from inside to escape. Just to make sure he won't betray you.