1. Post #441
    wirusass0's Avatar
    April 2009
    414 Posts
    What's written on that container? Anyway, can Aris open it to check what's inside?

  2. Post #442
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Hey Joshua? On your Chart of Stuff, under "A" There is a Lambda, i'm not sure what letter that is but... just something that might help in future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

  3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    What's written on that container? Anyway, can Aris open it to check what's inside?
    The woman is blocking it.
    Also, it looks like it read "Repair"

  4. Post #444
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris decides it's best to just throw coffee at her, then the woman start running, she steps on the coffee while screaming in a voice that it's not human, she them enter the door, Aris activates the button ripping her into pieces and throwing in the ocean...
    Aris then checks the remaining pieces and find three discs.



    What now?

  5. Post #445
    Joshua-029's Avatar
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    I don't feel like drawing,

    "You fucking killed her Aris. Don't look into the room, it's covered in blood..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

  6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts


    It's almost completely clean. The water must have cleaned it.
    Aris does not feel guilt of killing someone, it's almost as if he already done it.
    It actually feels kinda good.

  7. Post #447
    KigJow's Avatar
    June 2009
    3,640 Posts
    Open Inventory.

  8. Post #448
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Give CPR to thread before it dies..

  9. Post #449
    RayFanMan's Avatar
    June 2008
    128 Posts
    You drop inventory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Insert disks into pocket PC and read them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    Raptortheawesome's Avatar
    May 2009
    5,093 Posts
    What the guy above me said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts


    Aris starts checking the discs.
    The first disc looks like a diary or a message.

    Earth Language

    Ah, Earth Language, a useful thing. Before people entered the Earth Hand, we figured out a terrible fact, it's crew would be the most brilliant minds of all around the world, and here comes the trouble, not all of them knew how to talk in english, but instead of teaching everyone english, we had an idea, create a new language, Earth Language, with this new language everyone could talk with no problem, we would not offed non-english countries, and no one could spy to see what exactly are we doing. Perfect!
    But then, Victor says he wants some of the signs to be in english, he says that it keeps his mind peaceful and working with no problems, and since he is the leader, we had to obey and we made some signs. Oh well, i supose it does not affect anything but, ah, i better get back to work.


    End of the text

    Aris insert the next disc

    Christopher Hollow Diary - November 5

    The mission began, construction of the city should take about 1 year, even with all this technology, building underwater is incredibly hard. Anyway, Jerry and I went to get a beer today, nothing really interesting.

    November 6

    A cave was found, nobody can go inside it, Victor's orders. Today i decided to help a bit in the bridge, i saw Samantha worried, well, nothing new today.


    November 7,8,9 are all corrupted. November 10 is a audio log.

    November 10

    Fuck, was that a giant fucking squid!? Oh god, it smashed part of Victor's lab and what the... *bzzzzzzt* it killed Ana, oh god it ate Ana, i am going to try to reach the Tram Station this might be my last log, if...*bzzzzzzt*.


    It was the last log.

    Aris radio suddenly start making some noise, should he check it?

  13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    IT LIIIIIIVES!!!

    check radio

    take rope while doing so

  14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris takes the rope.

    Also he checkes the radio, nothing but static then:

    This is Rebecca Wills, is someone hearing this? Is there someone alive? Come on!

  15. Post #455
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Respond and ask who she is and what the problem is, but revealing nothing about yourself

  16. Post #456
    Lolblocks's Avatar
    October 2008
    225 Posts
    be ready for impending doom by a monster

  17. Post #457
    Gold Member
    Ginteru's Avatar
    December 2007
    1,957 Posts
    Eat the discs just incase

    Edited:

    And respond to her "I eats discs"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  18. Post #458
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Good, someone is alive. Listen i am on the Security Office, use the first button to get here, then we will talk. Good luck.

    Aris needs a button so he goes around to look for one but...



    He thinks something is different.

  19. Post #459
    wirusass0's Avatar
    April 2009
    414 Posts
    Run, NOW! Xenomorphs broke the wall!
    No, seriously. Is the red thing blood? If so then ^this^. If no, see what's inside.

  20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Run to the tram and get to 1, and DON'T LOOK BACK!

  21. Post #461
    tonykattvc's Avatar
    May 2009
    55 Posts
    Take your pistol out, for comfort.
    Slowly and dramatically peer inside.
    Oh, and if you want to have a mind image of my persona, then here:

    Quick, but MSPaint'd as per this section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    go into the hole, gun out and ready to shoot

  23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris gets the weapon ready, and then enters the room.

    It is pitch black, but Aris procced anyway, until something appears in the dark



    What now?

  24. Post #464
    tonykattvc's Avatar
    May 2009
    55 Posts
    ITS A VAGINA! QUICK SHOOT IT!!!!
    Nahh, jk, but it does look like one.
    Anyways, continue forward with great caution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

  25. Post #465
    Gold Member

    October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    It's the octopus or something I bet. If upon examination it is, shoot it. If it doesn't do anything to it, run.

  26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris tries to continue carefully, but then...

    Come closer my son, i have a gift for you...

    Then, a tentacle leaves a green button on your hand, Aris would say thanks but then the floor breaks and...



    It looks like someone just throwed the laws of physics out of the window.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2 (list)

  27. Post #467
    tonykattvc's Avatar
    May 2009
    55 Posts
    Try to remember at least newton's laws and rewrite them. (That's my last joke.)
    Anyways, see if you can hop, and if you can, see if you can hop onto the pillar in front of you.

  28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    try to use the button on the pillar

    or since all laws of physics are broken attempt to fly

    should work

  29. Post #469
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts


    Of course now that the laws of physics are broken, Aris can easeily fly, he goes to the bigger pillar, but he still sees no way out.

  30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    jump off the pillar and fly down to see if there is a floor

    if not, same for ceiling

    walls

    check for trapdoors on pillars

    Edited:

    how'd you get the helmet back?

  31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Aris checks the pillars it looks like one of them have some kind of invisible door.
    Aris enters the pillar.



    What now?

  32. Post #472
    Gold Member
    DragonSpawn777's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    proceed down hall/ramp thing

  33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    Ginteru's Avatar
    December 2007
    1,957 Posts
    Smack your head

  34. Post #474
    yuper11's Avatar
    August 2009
    798 Posts
    go down the hall door whatever it is and continue from there.

  35. Post #475
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    neercs retupmoc ruoy sehcnup sirA



    That will hcaet uoy to ton llac mih a elohssa for no nosaer.

    ?woN tahW?

  36. Post #476
    Gold Member

    October 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Bend over and take a crap, all of this stress has probably given you hard indigestion.

  37. Post #477
    CD drives eject stuff, my ass ejects stuff, therefore my ass must be a CD drive.
    ProWaffle's Avatar
    July 2009
    4,584 Posts
    Suddenly, a new voice in Aris's head appears! It looks like David Tennant!

    "My name is ProWaffle. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE THAT SCREEN WAS EXPENSIVE."

  38. Post #478

    October 2009
    1 Posts
    You should break the screen, because you cracked it anyways.

  39. Post #479
    Gold Member
    Gmodpanda's Avatar
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Suddenly, everythings turn purple and Aris is holding on something and ohmygod!



    Something is trying to eat him, Aris is really scared and...



    Oh, it was all just a dream.
    Your pocket feels heavier.

  40. Post #480
    valiant1k's Avatar
    July 2008
    805 Posts
    Check your pocket of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)