1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    388 Posts
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Meteor Smash SWEP
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This SWEP was inspired from a weapon from the game Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2. I decided to make this weapon in Gmod because I thought it would be nice :D.
    This SWEP only has a primary fire mode but it is also the first version of it. I'll maybe make changes to it once I feel like it but I think it looks fine.
    I know sorry for some of you who hate the IRifle but I had no Idea of what to put like model and I don't have any modeling software so I'll give you a tip. I recomend you to download the Black AR2 skin. It would enhance it's look (thats what I did).
    Here is the Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_gTl...e=channel_page

Here is the download:
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=74167

So go ahead and Enjoy.
    Thanks

2. Post #2
    October 2008
    3,543 Posts
    Wtf where's download? Shouldn't you put it on here instead of just the video.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    388 Posts
    Wtf where's download? Shouldn't you put it on here instead of just the video.
    Haha, omg thx, can't beleive i forgot that part XD.

4. Post #4
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,203 Posts
    I love this swep...
    In fact, using this swep as a base, I made a personal-only swep that shoots a laser (Like the laser pointer) and in a few seconds (Reload changes it) a meteor comes down and explodes, like the Meteor Strike in Destroy All Humans.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    388 Posts
    I love this swep...
    In fact, using this swep as a base, I made a personal-only swep that shoots a laser (Like the laser pointer) and in a few seconds (Reload changes it) a meteor comes down and explodes, like the Meteor Strike in Destroy All Humans.
    Looks like an awesome SWEP :P

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts
    By the way, please dont type 'By <name here>' in the end of the title, we know its yours.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    388 Posts
    By the way, please dont type 'By <name here>' in the end of the title, we know its yours.
    Alright I'll do that for you ;). But the reason why I do it is because sometimes I might be uploading a friend's SWEP.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts
    If you are doing that, you could just write 'MADE BY MY FRIEND, NOT ME!' in the first post.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,362 Posts
    Interesting, though I was expecting some form of arty strike-type meteor strike...:/. It would be neat if you could code it so if you shoot the ground, 3 seconds later a rain of meteors comes down, now THAT would be sweet to see :D.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts
    Interesting, though I was expecting some form of arty strike-type meteor strike...:/. It would be neat if you could code it so if you shoot the ground, 3 seconds later a rain of meteors comes down, now THAT would be sweet to see :D.
    Secondary function in Wrath Of Hades?

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,362 Posts
    I wanna get that SWEP still :|, looked really good when I saw it on Youtube, the explosion was really cool.