Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,279 Posts
    i think it helps with the whole claim of racial bias

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,702 Posts
    Oh sorry that makes it all better that another one of them was there.
    Stop shitposting

3. Post #43
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    Black dude got locked out of his house. He started to try to work his way inside, via breaking in by kicking the door down. Neighbors saw this and called the cops. Cop showed up, was going to arrest him. Black dude shows the ID and says it's his house. Then he starts freaking out saying the cop is racially profiling him, calls his mother a whore or some shit like that, and then the cop takes him in for being a public disturbance and freaking the fuck out on a cop and insulting him, etc. Black dude stays in jail overnight and is released, then demands an apology from the cop. Cop says fuck no, he didn't do anything wrong.

Obama goes on and says the entire police department there were being stupid (he's tight with the dude apparently)
    This is one of those Rashomon moments where everyone says something else so no-one's really sure that's true.

4. Post #44
    July 2009
    1,157 Posts
    Except the white officer was an advocate of racial profiling, so it's not all the black professor's fault.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,938 Posts
    How the hell do you misquote Barney of all people. "and I'll buy you a beer"?!

Why not just say "Hello Gordon. Please be meeting with myself at a later time so that we may both partake in the drinking of alchoholic beverages that of which I shall purchase of my own accord for us both". It's "Hey, catch me later I'll buy ya a beer". Barney's too cool for propper english.

Good Obama.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    993 Posts
    How the hell do you misquote Barney of all people. "and I'll buy you a beer"?!

Why not just say "Hello Gordon. Please be meeting with myself at a later time so that we may both partake in the drinking of alchoholic beverages that of which I shall purchase of my own accord for us both". It's "Hey, catch me later I'll buy ya a beer". Barney's too cool for propper english.

Good Obama.
    That's not "Propper" English, it's just redundant and stupid. "That of which?"

7. Post #47
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    what the fuck is propper english

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    830 Posts
    I don't think Obama has any room to call _anyone_ stupid.

Edited:

Because the professor who got arrested was black, so Obama calls the police officer stupid. Had the professor been white Obama wouldn't even had noticed.
    Continue overlooking the fact that the man who was arrested was also a close personal friend of Obama's.

It's just because the man was black. Srsly. Fuck any other relationship, just note their races.

9. Post #49
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    you white people always talk about race

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    830 Posts
    Except the white officer was an advocate of racial profiling, so it's not all the black professor's fault.
    The officer instructs AGAINST racial profiling.

If you stabbed Teddy Roosevelt, you'd never clean your shirt because he would have bleed pure awesome onto it.
    You wouldn't have been capable of cleaning it if you'd tried.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    Continue overlooking the fact that the man who was arrested was also a close personal friend of Obama's.

It's just because the man was black. Srsly. Fuck any other relationship, just note their races.
    I don't give a shit about Obama's friends, and neither does the rest of America. Just because he's President doesn't mean I want to hear about how his friend got arrested. It's not his job to be lead gossiper of the US.

12. Post #52
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    I don't give a shit about Obama's friends, and neither does the rest of America. Just because he's President doesn't mean I want to hear about how his friend got arrested. It's not his job to be lead gossiper of the US.
    someone asked him about it bro

i mean i'm kinda interested in what the president thinks about social issues too

just because you are white and you don't see white people being discriminated, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    830 Posts
    The media was already talking about it before Obama said anything about it. He quite likely would have said nothing of it had nobody ASKED him about it.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    someone asked him about it bro

i mean i'm kinda interested in what the president thinks about social issues too

just because you are white and you don't see white people being discriminated, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
    Doesn't mean he has to answer and make himself look like a fool.

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,193 Posts

Relevant to the people saying he shouldn't meddle with it

16. Post #56
    December 2008
    407 Posts
    Well no shit mate:

I lol'd a bit too hard at that picture. But on topic, why does Obama need to have two butthurt men over for beers? I mean, it's cool and all, but why does he need to do it?

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    830 Posts
    I lol'd a bit too hard at that picture. But on topic, why does Obama need to have two butthurt men over for beers? I mean, it's cool and all, but why does he need to do it?
    He doesn't.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member

August 2007
    8,377 Posts
    Coolest Pres eva

19. Post #59
    July 2009
    1,157 Posts
    He said something stupid. Bush did that every fucking day.
    What's Obama going to do to fix the situation?
    Invite the two guys over to work it out over beer.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member

May 2008
    1,986 Posts
    That is once awesome president :cheers:

21. Post #61
    July 2009
    27 Posts
    He's doing it because he's a friendly president that actually takes the time to engage in conversation with the community at his own accord, unlike most other bullshit presidents who do it for the publicity.

22. Post #62
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    id rather have a president that honestly answers questions than a president that doesn't say anything about anything

if you don't, then you should seriously analyze what your real problem is with Obama.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,693 Posts
    This obviously means Obama is going to make it illegal to be white.

24. Post #64
    May 2009
    3,407 Posts
    I don't think Obama has any room to call _anyone_ stupid.

Edited:

Because the professor who got arrested was black, so Obama calls the police officer stupid. Had the professor been white Obama wouldn't even had noticed.
    HOLY FUCK, it's another Conservative who can tell the future.

Edited:

Is that why his approval rating is below 50 now?
    It's at 57%

That has nothing to do with what he was saying.

Edited:

Now you're just running scared.

25. Post #65
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts

It's at 57%

That has nothing to do with what he was saying.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

Rasmussen says 49%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/ga...-approval.aspx

Gallup says 56%

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534606,00.html

Fox News says 54%

My point is we have no clue what his real approval rating is, every poll turns up a different answer.

26. Post #66
    May 2009
    3,407 Posts
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

Rasmussen says 49%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/ga...-approval.aspx

Gallup says 56%

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534606,00.html

Fox News says 54%

My point is we have no clue what his real approval rating is, every poll turns up a different answer.
    Why does it even matter what his approval rating is.

FDR's approval rating was at around 50% when he first got into office, it doesn't mean much.

27. Post #67
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Why does it even matter what his approval rating is.

FDR's approval rating was at around 50% when he first got into office, it doesn't mean much.
    I personally think approval ratings are a bunch of bullshit, what should I care whether 50% of America likes the president or not? I was just making a point that the polling is retarded.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,603 Posts
    Black dude got locked out of his house. He started to try to work his way inside, via breaking in by kicking the door down. Neighbors saw this and called the cops. Cop showed up, was going to arrest him. Black dude shows the ID and says it's his house. Then he starts freaking out saying the cop is racially profiling him, calls his mother a whore or some shit like that, and then the cop takes him in for being a public disturbance and freaking the fuck out on a cop and insulting him, etc. Black dude stays in jail overnight and is released, then demands an apology from the cop. Cop says fuck no, he didn't do anything wrong.

Obama goes on and says the entire police department there were being stupid (he's tight with the dude apparently)
    Gates has a chip on his shoulder and feels like he needs to get attention.
    Simple as that.
    Obama also feels that blacks are supreme and the white man is bein' oppressive.
    Why this situation has been clouded and misconstrued leads me to suspect the liberal media, again.

29. Post #69
    May 2009
    3,407 Posts
    Simple as that.
    Why this situation has been clouded and misconstrued leads me to suspect the liberal media, again.
    It's a liberal conspiracy i tells you

THE white holocaust is nigh, please dear snuwoods, lead us in this time of great peril.

Obama and his communist black arab comrades and the liberal media are going to come kill all us white people. QUICK, we must take the snuwoods approach: shove our heads up our asses and listen to only fox news, that'll save us from the liberal blacks.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,509 Posts
    I will be the only one there screaming "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

31. Post #71
    July 2009
    1,157 Posts
    Simple as that.
    Mhmm. Care to back that up?

You're dumb.

You're dumb.

32. Post #72

December 2008
    1,533 Posts
    Obama is Barney.

33. Post #73
    April 2009
    1,151 Posts
    Simple as that.
    Fair enough.

snuwoods posted:
    You should have put that at the beginning so I wouldnt have had to read the whole post.

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,009 Posts
    This is how politics should work. Call the guy up, apologize for calling him stupid on the air, and work shit out over a couple of brewskis. Admittedly it's kind of stupid that an incident like this has to get the president involved, but it's pretty cool to see him handle the race issue in a casual and intelligent way, instead of Al Sharpton's method of bitching about whitey.

35. Post #75
    Sour Grapes
    March 2007
    4,701 Posts
    Do we really need to get the president of the US involved in little things like this? I think there's a bit more pressing matters, you know? Like, maybe, the economy, for instance.

The ONLY reason he is involved is because he is a personal friend of the professor.
    Just because he's the president it doesn't mean he can't have friends.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,920 Posts
    Obama is the most badass president EVER.
    Because promoting alcohol consumption is highly important for a role model like the president.

If they did this over a couple of cigars, he'd be impeached.

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,144 Posts
    Obama's honeymoon period is over. Good riddance. I can't walk down the street without seeing at least five Obama bumper stickers.

38. Post #78
    April 2009
    1,151 Posts
    Because promoting alcohol consumption is highly important for a role model like the president.

If they did this over a couple of cigars, he'd be impeached.
    You are right, they should have talked about this after attending a bible lesson.

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,553 Posts
    It's an outrage!

:sax:

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,072 Posts
    Moar liek:

"oh hai i herd there was a break in here"
    "No this is my house and here are two official IDs that say who I am and I have pictures up everywhere and the lock was only broken"
    "wtf thers a monky in hear i shut you paow poaw"
    "omfg u racist"
    What I heard is that they both acted inappropriately. Gates did in fact show proof of ownership of the house, but also was screaming and yelling and whatnot. The cops also lashed out and everybody was yelling and screaming and the cops got pissed off and arrested him.

That's what I heard. It came from my parents, which is a... less than reliable source of information.

If it's true, they both fucked up and they OUGHT to get together for a beer and settle things. The fact that the motherfucking president of the United States of America is inviting them for the beer just makes it awesome.