1. Post #81
    June 2009
    1,313 Posts
    Yeah, I'm afraid to sleep

dun wanna get dreamraped by slenderman
    Fuck why is my window always open I don't want to close it though to see his face crawling in through my window. Fucking creepy videos can suck my dick >:C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    which videos is this mofo in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

3. Post #83
    April 2006
    428 Posts
    Fuck why is my window always open I don't want to close it though to see his face crawling in through my window. Fucking creepy videos can suck my dick >:C
    my windows are covered with bamboo curtains, almost worse, cause they have those slits in them. i keep thinking im going to see something walk past the light from my neighbours house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    June 2009
    1,313 Posts
    my windows are covered with bamboo curtains, almost worse, cause they have those slits in them. i keep thinking im going to see something walk past the light from my neighbours house.
    Don't you just fucking love paranoia :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    I'M SO IMPORTANT SOMEONE WOULD BE STALKING ME.

get over yourself lol.

it's possible to gain some confidence from your own shortcomings

and the slender man is nothing more than an urban-demonetization of the common pedo, just as long as you carry a rape whistle you'll be fine. don't wanna get tentacle raped do ya?

i kno i do... :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    April 2006
    428 Posts
    I'M SO IMPORTANT SOMEONE WOULD BE STALKING ME.

get over yourself lol.

it's possible to gain some confidence from your own shortcomings

and the slender man is nothing more than an urban-demonetization of the common pedo
    doesnt mean its not creepy as hell, either way, someone stalking you at all hours, creepyshit..

aw fuck i just scared myself again...

IM TRYING TO SLEEP :(

EDIT:

WHY DO I SMELL ALPHAGETTI?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    who would though.

there are more beautiful people than you who are probably more in danger of getting raped than you, why don't you worry for them instead?

i never got what's so wrong with someone staring at you, it's mere infatuation, be it negative or positive, the odds you should worry are so low anyways you might as well worry about that residual poo that's left after you wipe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    February 2008
    399 Posts
    Why are you all afraid of a guy that looks like he has trouble supporting his own frail body? Bust his fucking kneecaps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    825 Posts
    Damn it G-man! Not again!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,528 Posts
    Why are you all afraid of a guy that looks like he has trouble supporting his own frail body? Bust his fucking kneecaps.
    Take him down like Ghat took down Father Mother. :smug:
    Then bash his skull open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    3,999 Posts
    Red tie? White shirt? Black tox?

It can be only one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Croatia Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    July 2009
    327 Posts
    This stuff is actually really creepy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    February 2008
    399 Posts
    What about the whole logical thing about when it comes to fear? If you forget the fact that he has a rather deformed body and treat him like any other enemy what's he going to do? He's a toothpick -_-'

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    825 Posts
    Looks like a creepy guy in a suit. Personally I don't find him very frightening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    128 Posts
    This is actually the Something Awful post that the Slender Man originated in.

Victor Surge posted:

"we didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..."

1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.

One of two recovered photographs from the Stirling City Library blaze. Notable for being taken the day which fourteen children vanished and for what is referred to as "The Slender Man". Deformities cited as film defects by officials. Fire at library occurred one week later. Actual photograph confiscated as evidence.

1986, photographer: Mary Thomas, missing since June 13th, 1986.
    The whole thread he originated from is creepy and I definitely recommend it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3150591

Now to delete those images off my harddrive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,791 Posts
    I see if I can dig up some Slenderman creepypasta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    824 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,791 Posts
    I've been reading the SA thread for a while, and holy gently caress, this Slender Man thing is freaky and epically cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    July 2008
    314 Posts
    They say if you suddenly start thinking of him a lot while you're in bed he will come faster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    758 Posts
    In entry 5 (the gazebo and woods one) you can see him near the end. They zoom up to that red wall for a while and he's standing against it.

21. Post #101
    In entry 5 (the gazebo and woods one) you can see him near the end. They zoom up to that red wall for a while and he's standing against it.
    Don't see it. Point it out?

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    758 Posts
    Don't see it. Point it out?
    oh it might not be him. whenever he zooms on the red wall, there's the darkened corner (the bottom right one) sometimes it looks like you can see a man's hands and head etc. May have been a mixup

23. Post #103
    July 2009
    82 Posts
    is he even in #9?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,380 Posts
    Wow, they're taking this shit far.
    And it's awesome.
    Finished watching #10, can't wait for the rest

Maybe whenever the Slender Man gets close, the audio gets distorted or cuts out completely, and the video gets visual tears?
    I think Alex removed the audio himself because you couldn't hear anything anyway
    But then why didn't he do that when he was discussing the sets.. Sound was fucked up there too.

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    i have to say this is actually pretty cool

26. Post #106
    February 2009
    3,810 Posts
    #5 you tricky devil. I should have suspected oddly low volume on a fear ARG. Good play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,791 Posts
    Wow. The original thread has so much cool shit there. They have this fucking huge backstory going, tons of pictures, all kinds of various accounts, going from audio transcripts by hospital workers, doctors, or police to witnesses or victims, and emails between what seem to be some sort of government agency, and folk tales, and old artwork and woodprints, and accounts from WWII, and modern tales, and continuing stories, and Indians and correcting things that can't possibly exist, and abduction, ritualistic murder, oh my God it is epic!

I think I'm going to compile it all on a website or something and credit the original authors. I'm on page 12 of the original thread, and it's so fucking awesome to read through and put everyhting together.

:iiam:

28. Post #108
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,586 Posts
    I kind of want to branch off of this with my own ARGs, except using the manakin I could just place a 3d model into the video.

Edited:

Wow. The original thread has so much cool shit there. They have this fucking huge backstory going, tons of pictures, all kinds of various accounts, going from audio transcripts by hospital workers, doctors, or police to witnesses or victims, and emails between what seem to be some sort of government agency, and folk tales, and old artwork and woodprints, and accounts from WWII, and modern tales, and continuing stories, and Indians and correcting things that can't possibly exist, and abduction, ritualistic murder, oh my God it is epic!

I think I'm going to compile it all on a website or something and credit the original authors. I'm on page 12 of the original thread, and it's so fucking awesome to read through and put everyhting together.

Compile and put it on wikipedia?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    A is for Amy, her organs replaced
    B is for Basil, his courage erased
    C is for Clara, with blood on her blouse
    D is for Desmond, who burnt down the house
    E is for Ernest, impaled on a ski
    F is for Fannie, stuck fast in a tree

quoted from thread. it's so garish i love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,380 Posts

Yeah it's really exciting when you get a story going and when it sounds and looks believable.

31. Post #111
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,586 Posts
    A is for Amy, her organs replaced
    B is for Basil, his courage erased
    C is for Clara, with blood on her blouse
    D is for Desmond, who burnt down the house
    E is for Ernest, impaled on a ski
    F is for Fannie, stuck fast in a tree

quoted from thread. it's so garish i love it
    Lyrics from a band called Creature Feature

32. Post #112
    June 2008
    3,707 Posts

33. Post #113
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,171 Posts
    Wow im gonna go die now.

34. Post #114
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,586 Posts
    There's a window that I can see through when I walk downstairs, a neighbors tree down the street made me jump because, well.

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,429 Posts
    Nother reply to one of the videos from "totheArk"

Sounds like one of the removed soundtracks from one of the other clips

Yeah appears to be the first part of it anyways.

Edited:

Lakes in stillness will take every life of the night

Wat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,586 Posts
    This is getting deep (and not like a prostitute)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    December 2008
    119 Posts
    Anytime the video tears or audio screws up (like a Sony Vegas YTP ear rape effect...) there is a slenderman thing nearby, so I'm trying to find him in all of them.

Also, screenshot of where he is in #5 please. Can't see him by a red wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    5,073 Posts
    I went to bed last night with Paint open and this is what I found when I woke up.

I shouldn't have left my window open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,586 Posts
    I went to bed last night with Paint open and this is what I found last night.

I shouldn't have left my window open.
    :frogdowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    5,073 Posts
    Sorry, I totally said "found last night." I was so shaken I couldn't speak right. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)