1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,918 Posts
    Usually there's supposed to be a program or whatever that you download, etc. to get the sound effects from TF2 to be useable, but for the rest of us, I've found a simpler solution.

This guy's posting sound packs for each of the characters for download. A great resource for making TF2 machinima, etc. Simply find the video of the character you want and a link to Download the pack of their lines will be in the description.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Darkrai64#play/uploads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,799 Posts
    I can finally spam Heavy sounds over HLSS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,333 Posts
    I'm going to make the Heavy singing my ring tone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,849 Posts
    Isn't this umm, a little illegal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #5
    February 2009
    3,696 Posts
    It's extremely easy to extract the TF2 sounds in all their glorious high quality, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,333 Posts
    In that case, download them all before they get taken down! :cop:

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,799 Posts
    1. It's illegal to the point that no one gives a damn.
    2. Not illegal if you own tf2.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    gcfscape works miracles

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,918 Posts
    It's extremely easy to extract the TF2 sounds in all their glorious high quality, though.
    These are all in the same quality as the in-game lines. It's all the lines wihtout having to extract them.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,703 Posts
    Will be useful. Thanks for posting this.

11. Post #11

October 2014
    1 Posts
    1. It's illegal to the point that no one gives a damn.
    2. Not illegal if you own tf2.
    Since tf2 is now free I don't think there will be legal problems just as long as you don't say "I made these! I'm making money off of them!" :P

(User was banned for this post ("Stupid Bump" - Blazyd))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    8,708 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree x 18Funny x 5Zing x 1Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)