1. Post #1

December 2008
    2 Posts
    This is my thread for my PHX Blimp!

And yes I know, this contraption is a piece of crap, but I wanted your opinions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    1,002 Posts
    We don't care.

(User was banned for this post ("If you don't care, don't post." - Benji))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,550 Posts
    It's big, blocky, badly textured, and bland.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,607 Posts
    Oh, Jesus. It's an eyesore to say the least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2009
    8,268 Posts
    Blimps are round most of the time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2007
    807 Posts
    Oh the humanity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Jersey Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2008
    4,641 Posts
    Blimp:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    February 2006
    1,735 Posts
    It's not really that bad, I can't even use wire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    5,069 Posts
    uhhh..........
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    June 2008
    350 Posts
    *facepalms at unworthy thread* Try using a picture to build with, and make it more like it. It needs to be more round, and more detail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11

August 2008
    91 Posts
    not a bad start, just add an interior, some detailing and wire. then it might just be good enough for an unofficial thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2009
    210 Posts
    This is awesome man. What are those materials man, I've never seen them before.
    The only thing bothering me is the fact that you don't have any interior or anything. Otherwise it's awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,094 Posts
    It's fucking ugly and bad built.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,712 Posts
    Jeez, what's with the influx of shitty contraptions lately?

15. Post #15

July 2008
    850 Posts
    Not aerodynamic enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,652 Posts
    The repeating textures... They burn...

:gonk:

17. Post #17

March 2009
    381 Posts
    from the creators of failsubmarine comes failblimp cuz its pimp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    June 2008
    350 Posts
    from the creators of failsubmarine comes failblimp cuz its pimp
    from the creator of dumb posts comes more dumb posts, cuz its gai.

Keep working on the blimp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2009
    385 Posts
    ^ Rgr...

Aso.

[Pirate]Yar it be a terrible blimp.[/Pirate]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    7,239 Posts
    Oh lawd...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    834 Posts
    Jeez, what's with the influx of shitty contraptions lately?
    It's one after another after another of shitty shit or wrong stuff in this forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22

March 2009
    381 Posts
    It's one after another after another of shitty shit or wrong stuff in this forum.
    it's because of the economy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    April 2009
    729 Posts
    What do you get when you mix isdevilis and a blimp ^ that thing

24. Post #24
    April 2009
    385 Posts

Only 13 downloads? D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    April 2008
    419 Posts
    DEAR LORD THAT BURNS MY EYES.

Tibbles fail. It says 2 downloads on the 13 of august.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

26. Post #26

August 2009
    30 Posts

Only 13 downloads? D:
    wow your really mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    902 Posts
    Learn how to use wire a bit more and make some cool systems for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,550 Posts
    Incidentally, I never thought I'd see "repeating textures" outside of the mapping forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Programming King and Most Patient Member 2013
    December 2008
    1,244 Posts
    my eyes are bleeding... T_T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    I'm dumb! You don't have an excuse!
    July 2009
    5,485 Posts
    What are those textures? I really have no clue. And what does it do? I mean besides lag the shit out of everyone on the server. Does it explode? Drop DA BOMB? Use autoturrets to kill people? this is a really really meh blimp. The only good thing about it is you can land on people. But it's so slow, I bet, that you merely have to walk to avoid it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    November 2007
    43 Posts
    DEAR LORD THAT BURNS MY EYES.

Tibbles fail. It says 2 downloads on the 13 of august.
    ^^^ Made my day, but yeah this forum is for contraptions, not phx stack-togethers with a few buttons glued on.
    Suggestions:
    Use balloons + wired weights for realistic up and down movement,
    use a finmod tail for left, right, and finmod propellers for forward and backward movement,
    try not to use phx, but if you must, try not to make it look blocky and stacked, (make the cockpit smaller, unless you plan to haul shit).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    September 2006
    432 Posts
    Lag-baiting eyesore blimp of doom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    April 2008
    419 Posts
    ^^^ Made my day, but yeah this forum is for contraptions, not phx stack-togethers with a few buttons glued on.
    Suggestions:
    Use balloons + wired weights for realistic up and down movement,
    use a finmod tail for left, right, and finmod propellers for forward and backward movement,
    try not to use phx, but if you must, try not to make it look blocky and stacked, (make the cockpit smaller, unless you plan to haul shit).
    :D

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,080 Posts
    We don't care.

(User was banned for this post ("If you don't care, don't post." - Benji))
    Benji, this man speaks truth and you know it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35

December 2008
    2 Posts
    I even wrote that this barely passes for a contraption, and I do plan to work on a REAL blimp, but until then, farewell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,354 Posts
    Threads like this make my day, Some of them can be Hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,144 Posts
    Rated gaybow for trying to post PHX on Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    April 2006
    49 Posts
    Try better Next time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

39. Post #39
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,094 Posts
    Here's a tip:

Don't bump bullshit threads containing bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    March 2007
    907 Posts
    Try better Next time
    Nice bump u 2 faced pollock. urs isn't mauch better so don't come here all high and mighty