1. Post #121
    Professional Video Games Hoarder
    July 2005
    1,720 Posts
    pretty much all the 40 man raid in world of warcraft when they were no expantion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    November 2008
    909 Posts
    ^ oh my god, that's so true
    i quit because of the expansions

Prince of Persia WW's bosses were great.

esp dahaka

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts

Edited:

And every other boss from that game. God looking back they captured boss battles really well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    March 2009
    461 Posts
    Easily one of the most (the most?) badass bosses/characters, sadly Capcom decided to make him easy.
    I think professional difficulty solves that problem.

I would say Giga Bowser from melee, the cinematic and music is what makes it so memorable.

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,514 Posts
    Obviously this Bad Ass.

You can NEVER get the bugs to go in!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,758 Posts
    Most of the ones from Shadow of Colossus

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    Most of the ones from Shadow of Colossus
    I've never played that game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,899 Posts
    Obviously this Bad Ass.

You can NEVER get the bugs to go in!
    Nostalgia ahoy.

Proffessor K Rulenstein or whatever he called himself was fucking hard. You had to do all those hook jumps and then throw barrels over the lightning. God damn I want my SNES back.

9. Post #129
    July 2007
    611 Posts

A flaming Soviet Cosmonaut, fuck yea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    The Prophet of Regret from Halo 2, every time he fired I made jizzing sounds and when he died I make a loud farting/deflating noise.

Can't do that with many bosses nowadays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,884 Posts
    Elisabeth Greene from Prototye :smug:

JK, the Collosi (?) from Shadow of the Collosus and the bosses from metal slug

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    745 Posts

Fuck him, he's an ass.

Also:

Wasn't the most epic, but it was awesome.
    It took me weeks to beat that asshole...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    350 Posts

HOPE YOU BROUGHT THE 18 GREATEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD AND A PLATOON OF ARCHERS TO BEAT ME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7 (list)

14. Post #134
    August 2009
    27 Posts
    Abadd's Dragon (The Cradle) from Panzer Dragoon Orta

Part one

Part two

15. Post #135
    September 2008
    16 Posts
    I'd have to say Elizabeth Greene from Prototype because she was INCREDIBLY hard.
    GOOD GOD!! If I had known about the attack where you drop from a glide and fucking obliterate everything within like 10 dozen meters, I would have saved up and bought that! I punched my TV, I was so mad!

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,101 Posts
    The Tentacle (Half-Life)

Roast that son of a bitch, Freeman. Yes, and learn basic science along the way. What components are needed for fire, again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    September 2008
    16 Posts
    I've never played that game
    Go out and buy a PS2. NOW. It's (in my opinion) one of the best games ever made, with a completely amazing soundtrack to go along with it

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    Go out and buy a PS2. NOW. It's (in my opinion) one of the best games ever made, with a completely amazing soundtrack to go along with it
    I have a ps2

19. Post #139
    I got gold member because I wiki'd "Tit fucking"
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    All of Shadow of The Colossus, good times with giants

20. Post #140

December 2006
    115 Posts
    ares in god of war

especially on god mode, beating him is like an all day endeavor

21. Post #141
    May 2007
    320 Posts
    The Tentacle (Half-Life)
    Roast that son of a bitch, Freeman. Yes, and learn basic science along the way. What components are needed for fire, again?
    Freeman's Mind posted:
    Ooooh, I know! I need to pump in fuel and Oxygen from the lower levels full of headcrabs and :toxx:, and then run back upstairs to start the roc....AGGGGGGGH MY SPINE!!!! HNNNNNNGGGGGGGH! :ghost:
    I hate that miniboss, I always seem to get crushed even after I time everything right, I stun it and it wears off before I get a chance to restun it, or I fall through a newly-collapsed floor and get raped by headhumpers and zombies. :bang:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    2,165 Posts
    Dark Peach from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    971 Posts

PUNCH THE BOULDER BE A REAL MAN! (caps)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    784 Posts

I've always found him harder than Diablo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,530 Posts

Epic game in general.

I've always found him harder than Diablo.
    Fuck that motherfucker. He was harder than Diablo. I died like twenty times fighting him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,025 Posts

i've always found him harder than diablo.
    FUCK YOU DURIEL.

:C I hate ACT 2. Fuck the desert, and all of those maggots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,794 Posts

HOPE YOU BROUGHT THE 18 GREATEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD AND A PLATOON OF ARCHERS TO BEAT ME
    Might I inquire the source?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #148

July 2009
    274 Posts
    And what the fuck is that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    -Bully last boss was epic
    -Twilight Princess Zant
    -Fucking Riku

Edited:

And what the fuck is that?
    Burn the rope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #150
    I got gold member because I wiki'd "Tit fucking"
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    Riku from Kingdom Hearts was a bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    Oh and the world ends with you. That game has epic boss battles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    February 2008
    368 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #153
    October 2008
    676 Posts
    That asshole Gnasty Gnorc from spyro. What a bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,114 Posts
    Any game in which the final super uber-doober boss is a little worm in a fishbowl. And you just break it to win.

I remember one of Sven-Coop's levels had one of these bosses. Very epic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    333 Posts
    Emperor Ing in Metroid Prime 2. One of the hardest bosses I've fought in all the games I've played, and Metroid Prime from Metroid Prime. Or basically any boss in the entire Metroid Prime series.

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,816 Posts
    Most bosses in Metal Slug. The real bitch one I think is from Metal Slug 4, the one that has the robots.

37. Post #157
    June 2007
    873 Posts
    Zarok in Medievil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    December 2008
    64 Posts

Master. Master! MASTER!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,147 Posts

all of them.
    There should be more games like this where you have to properly interact with enemies to kill them.

Shadow of the Collosus is awesome, because there's no monsters other than the Collossi.

And how you don't just hack and slash your way to victory; you have to climb up the monsters, get them in weak points etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)