1. Post #41
    August 2009
    2,988 Posts
    Ugh-Zan The Third, from Serious Sam: The First Encounter.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    October 2007
    27 Posts
    nvm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #43
    July 2009
    1,217 Posts
    Who the hell is rating disagree for GLaDOS, you all suck and your opinions suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,790 Posts

Diablo in Diablo II.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 25Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,504 Posts
    Who the hell is rating disagree for GLaDOS, you all suck and your opinions suck.
    To be honest GLaDOS wasn't epic at all, a bit humorous perhaps but not epic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

6. Post #46
    December 2008
    804 Posts
    Es Cade/Evice from Pokemon Colosseum

He was BADASS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    any painkiller boss
    picture of bongo
    oot was probably the best game ever because of the shadow dungeon... it portrays a sort of feeling i've never experienced in any other game i've played before, well the entire game was that epic but the shadow dungeon was the best out of all of them

All bosses in Dead Space. Especially the final boss.

the issac kill was voretastic :flashfap:

could someone remind me if the issac kill for the regenerator was the same on every occasion you fought him/her? or did it differ with each encounter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,052 Posts
    DO NOT PURSUE LU BU
    He was such a pansy in Dynasty Warrior 6: Empires. Plus they forgot to show a cutscene when he appears like the used to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,661 Posts

Giygas Motherfucker!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 19Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,206 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Paid for a title.
    June 2005
    6,175 Posts

all of them.
    Oh crap how could I not think of this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,849 Posts

all of them.
    The 5th colossus was fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    tui
    July 2009
    89 Posts

Shadow Queen from Paper Mario 2

EDIT: Anybody is rating everybody dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,193 Posts
    Sindri from Dawn of War.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,156 Posts
    *Picture*

Giygas Motherfucker!!!
    This may sound stupid, but

weren't those characters robots during that battle? Or at least their minds were in robot-bodies, if I remember correctly   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member

August 2007
    8,377 Posts
    Hm

17. Post #57
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,248 Posts
    Big Smoke from GTA:SA, man he took like 1 RPG and 50 bullets to kill. He also ran as fast as CJ even tough he looked like a mountain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    773 Posts
    Vergil

In DMC3 he was a complete hardass, in DMC1 he was also a complete hardass.

And he was also completely awesome:

:cool:JACKPOT:cool:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 9Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,364 Posts
    Ugh-Zan The Third, from Serious Sam: The First Encounter.

This fucker was taller than the great pyramids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,457 Posts
    Bongo bongo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #61
    November 2008
    17 Posts
    any painkiller boss

oot was probably the best game ever because of the shadow dungeon... it portrays a sort of feeling i've never experienced in any other game i've played before, well the entire game was that epic but the shadow dungeon was the best out of all of them

the issac kill was voretastic :flashfap:

could someone remind me if the issac kill for the regenerator was the same on every occasion you fought him/her? or did it differ with each encounter?
    Agreed the painkiller bosses were bloody insane, i think games should bring back the idea of the boss being 100 ft tall
    too many games today you fight a guy in power armour or something stupid like that.

Also yeah the regenerator kills were all the same in DeadSpace.

22. Post #62

August 2009
    5 Posts
    Say nothing, Jinpachi from the end of Tekken 5 IMO.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    733 Posts
    Liquid at the end of mgs 4.
    I'll never forget that boss fight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,343 Posts
    Ansem

Xemnas

From KH 1 and 2.Ansem is the most difficult.Also this one is the best:
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/terra%20kh2/kazaki_03/terra.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb x 7Funny x 3Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    99 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 31Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    June 2009
    3,416 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,205 Posts
    DO NOT PURSUE LU BU
    This. A friend and I attacked him for a whole hour, and he finally died. We had level 10 weapons too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    I spent 40 minutes fighting the last colossus in Shadow of the Colossus.

That was before I realized you could just use the underground tunnels to get to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    July 2009
    46 Posts

2nd donkey kong boss aztek boss

30. Post #70
    Gold Member

February 2008
    5,015 Posts

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,763 Posts
    Abomination from The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
    Only boss I ever felt like I was truly on an equal footing with, though his grab moves occassionally frustrated me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member

June 2007
    5,036 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 18Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    sarcastic bastard
    October 2005
    5,118 Posts
    vs.

From Metal Gear Solid 4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 23Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    August 2008
    845 Posts

This mother fucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    April 2008
    496 Posts

It was fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    vs.

From Metal Gear Solid 4.
    probably one of the better fan services out there.

i was like *squee* and rex was like *RAWR >:3*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,788 Posts

Diablo in Diablo II.
    I disagree, Diablo is fucking tough, but the summoner fight is so much cooler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,869 Posts
    I'd have to say Elizabeth Greene from Prototype because she was INCREDIBLY hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79

It was fun.
    I loved the music during that fight, and it was actually visually impressive, not even just for a Wii game. I mean, you fight inside a star! Cool.

Too bad it's easier than pie. Takes ten minutes to beat, tops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    AJC
    August 2009
    205 Posts
    Dr. Breen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 26 (list)