1. Post #1
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts

ATTENTION
    :siren: SPORK-JUCT IS A MODERATOR BEWARE OF MODERATORS :siren:

Welcome to my Mod Emporium. In this thread I will hand out mods/custom models/custom skins and even do the occasional request. All projects in this post are sorted chronologically, so that means the most recent ones are on top.

Enjoy the ride? :ghost:

ATTN: If you want to help me out or join me, then you're free to do so.

It appears that I have burst into flames
    Robin Walker posted:
    Hi Bryce.

There is some awesome stuff in there! Iíve shown the thread to the artists who are making the cosmetic items, and they were both excited & saddened. Excited because itís great to see someone in the community having fun producing neat things for the TF2 classes, and saddened because there are a couple of items in there that are almost identical to ones weíre going to release soon. So if you know Daimao, ask him who his mole inside Valve is!

Robin.
    Do you want to know who the mole is?

Well..

ZHAT VOULD BE YOUR MUZZER.

Meet the Emporium Team

Daimao
    Contact me: daimao@live.nl

The one and only Daimao. You know, the guy with the laughing medic avatar that makes hats. He makes requests and is rumoured to be a Master of the Universe.

Mister Royzo

The home of everyone's favourite fashionable skeleton is right here! You might see him around here releasing some car hats and stuff dude.

Squint

Dat guy. He snuck in the Emporium team without even asking.

AyesDyef

Remember that female Scout? No, me neither. Jokes, this is the guy who made the female Scout and he even made a Warhammer 40k shoulder pauldron for the Soldier. I mean who doesn't like those things? Well, maybe pacifists but if there are any pacifists in my thread I'm gonna declare war on them.

NeoDement (Alt: DementNeo)

Don't you recognize him? He showed me who is the boss in my own frickin' thread. Also a long time Facepunch dweller and he made quite a few models for GMod.

ZomBuster

Oh my freakin' god it's a hat-making dinosaur!

Sam za Nemesis (Aka samuelgames)

Team member octava. Originally the founder of Nemesis' Hat Hut before he got abducted by the Borg.

Emporium Steam Avatars

The Mad-Hatter Project

Bucket images (Hud images)

Past projects

Splat Chop

Cool Kid's Cut

Stylish Beret

Newspaper Hat

Officer's Feldmutze

Patriotic Hat

Hunting Cap

Stahlhelm

Paper Bag

Sticky Beanie

Bucket Helmet

Safari Hat

Ned Kelly Helmet

Saxton Hale's Hat

Foam Finger

Engineer's Mortarboard

Manny Calavera Mask

Soldier's WW2 Pilot Cap

Soldier's Cape

Royzo's Party Shop

Pyro's Jester Hat

Zombuster's Tower of Hats

Jackaroo's Skullhat

Sniper's Pimp Hat

Demoman's Tricorne

Heavy's Sleeping Cap

Cuban Cigar

Bomberman Hat (Demo-er man, get it?)

Jiggleboned Scout

#1 Sniper Mug

Mini-Jarate Belt

Heavy's Crown

Metal Gear Solid BOX (By NeoDement)

Scout's Hoodie (BETA)

Dread locks & Shutter shades

Heavy Weaponstein

KFC bucket

Wizard hat

Night vision goggles

Darth Vader Helmet

Shotgun-shell Bandolier

Fireman Helmet

Necromobile

Medic's Iron Cross

Soldier's Medals (Soldier's Stash fix)

Bandana

Groovy sunglasses

Groucho glasses

Scouter

Medical reflector

The Bullskull

Arrow hat

Mister Royzo's BONK drinking hat

Double eyepatch

Big afro + eyepatch

Welding mask

M. Bison's Hat

Bigger Demo's Fro

Agent Smith Sunglasses/Fedora combo

Agent Smith Sunglasses

Imperial Legion Helmet

Daimao posted:
    You, yes you. You with the medic helmet. Don't be shy now. Come on in. Have a seat. I have something shocking to tell you. Yes, that's right. Listen up.

You are criminal scum

"But Daimao, how could that have happened to me?" You say to me. Well, the answer is simple. You don't have the original patented Imperial Legion Helmet!

With this beauty equipped, the guards will no longer bother you with their petty insults and remarks and instead follow you around beating people up.

Community creations:

Concussion grenade (By Altrus)

I CAN ROB TRAINS ME (by Proof)

Jarate Clan Outfit (by Necrotic Fever)

Spartan shield (By Altrus)

Scarred Heavy (By Bazerand)

Bucket images (by Mister Royzo)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 21Funny Funny x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,596 Posts
    Let's not try to flood the first page with 'omg second' and such, more requests/releases, less shitposts please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2009
    1,697 Posts
    Try and get some mod-repellant next time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,400 Posts
    Hurray, finally......
    So what hat is the next one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    432 Posts
    Awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Belgium Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    Samuelgames' releases are temporarily removed until he fixes his banners.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2009
    1,850 Posts
    Make something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,220 Posts
    Try and get some mod-repellant next time.
    Fail @ being 1st
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2008
    260 Posts
    Welcome back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    May 2009
    13,192 Posts
    I am glad you are back :D
    Royzo, tell him to fix demamans fro outline
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Sweden Show Events

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    422 Posts
    Update the Bucket Images.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,132 Posts
    Hurm. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman hat for the Soldier? Perhaps?

Dark Red/Dark Blue variants.

Maggots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #13
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,237 Posts
    In the first 20 posts is quite an achievement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2007
    61 Posts
    So when you say your hard drive exploded, does that mean you lost all your hat-related projects?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,792 Posts
    YES YES

16. Post #16
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    Hurm. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman hat for the Soldier? Perhaps?

Dark Red/Dark Blue variants.

Maggots.
    Requested so many times it almost kills me. I'll make it for the Stainless Pot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2009
    14 Posts
    Ok heres an idea.
    How about like the sticky hat for the demoman, a baseball helmet for the scout?
    Sort of like this:

Only more rounded like the sticky hat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    So when you say your hard drive exploded, does that mean you lost all your hat-related projects?
    No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,132 Posts
    Requested so many times it almost kills me. I'll make it for the Stainless Pot.
    Didn't know.

Sorry.

20. Post #20
    March 2007
    395 Posts
    Previous thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=791923
    Missed things:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,326 Posts
    I realize that you guys are working on making the website to help with the clutter of the OP, but I had an idea to keep down on the size of the OP. Instead of making the massive banners, why not have smaller ones that are the name, creator, and just the hat one the character's head for now?

22. Post #22
    June 2008
    3,516 Posts
    Took long enough

23. Post #23
    June 2008
    57 Posts
    Okay there is an equipment manager for sourcemod. Would it be problematic if I ported some of the hat models to it? So it doesn't overlap the current hats. What do you think? Would this be worth configuring? I could spend some time and include all the models and stuff. What do you think guys?

24. Post #24
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    I didn't miss them, I didn't add them.

Edited:

Took long enough
    I got banned for some stupid reason, how could I post a new one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Netherlands Show Events

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,596 Posts
    I am glad you are back :D
    Royzo, tell him to fix demamans fro outline
    I told you to remind ME, not to remind Daimao. It's my fault it looks like that

Edited:

I realize that you guys are working on making the website to help with the clutter of the OP, but I had an idea to keep down on the size of the OP. Instead of making the massive banners, why not have smaller ones that are the name, creator, and just the hat one the character's head for now?
    That'll be so much work :(
    Can't we make Campin' Carl do it or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    June 2008
    3,516 Posts
    I didn't miss them, I didn't add them.

Edited:

I got banned for some stupid reason, how could I post a new one
    Joking around Daimao :banjo:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    July 2009
    5,690 Posts
    By the way for future reference make your custom models have a skin with a different name than the actual hat's skin nmae. zzzdude I noticed you didn't do this with the paper bag. If it's the same name as the normal hat then on any server without custom models, it will revert to the normal model but still use your model's skin.

28. Post #28
    March 2007
    395 Posts
    By the way for future reference make your custom models have a skin with a different name than the actual hat's skin nmae. zzzdude I noticed you didn't do this with the paper bag. If it's the same name as the normal hat then on any server without custom models, it will revert to the normal model but still use your model's skin.
    Ok, I'll release fixes for them later.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,596 Posts
    This. And try to use original names too, that's always handy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Netherlands Show Events

30. Post #30
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    I always do this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    1,088 Posts
    Yes 50 Gallon hats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    July 2009
    5,690 Posts
    Oh and Daimao have you updated the Mug's particle file? I think that using your current one will make some effects introduced with the new update disappear, since item_fx was updated. Also it may just be me but the brown overlay seems way darker than the default yellow one. I was having trouble seeing through it.

33. Post #33
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    Oh and Daimao have you updated the Mug's particle file? I think that using your current one will make some effects introduced with the new update disappear, since item_fx was updated. Also it may just be me but the brown overlay seems way darker than the default yellow one. I was having trouble seeing through it.
    Yeah, I'll update it tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now. Goddamn spies sapping my account.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,196 Posts
    Hats from this?

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6010/3705485b052e3f648342471c.jpg
    media'd for bigness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    August 2009
    857 Posts
    Hats from this?
    -Stuff-
    Sounds like a reskin+recompile of the Demo's Stovepipe, and the Spy's Detective hat.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    873 Posts
    Yay it's finally here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    July 2009
    946 Posts
    V.7 already? Bajeebers.

Let me continue to be a pest and request mods for the stainless steel pot. I hate that thing.

And you can probably guess what I want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

38. Post #38
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    V.7 already? Bajeebers.

Let me continue to be a pest and request mods for the stainless steel pot. I hate that thing.
    General hat.
    Drill sergeant hat.

They're already in the works. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    July 2009
    946 Posts
    I less than 3 you daimao.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,135 Posts
    I less than 3 you daimao.
    I less than 3 you back wazzpinator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)