1. Post #1281
    August 2009
    485 Posts
    Have you seen Poison Ivy yet? She's just as bad.
    Shes always looked like a hooker.

QUEEN OF PAGE WOOP WOOP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1282
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,781 Posts
    I'm working on Fag sign for Halo, in case anyone was wondering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 3Informative x 3Useful x 1Optimistic x 1Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1283
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    9,012 Posts
    Shes always looked like a hooker.

QUEEN OF PAGE WOOP WOOP
    She was more of an elegant nude than jailbait in a tiny shirt and leaf-stylized panties.

4. Post #1284
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,890 Posts
    I'm working on Fag sign for Halo, in case anyone was wondering.
    trying to seem hardcore and edgy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #1285
    August 2009
    485 Posts
    She was more of an elegant nude than jailbait in a tiny shirt and leaf-stylized panties.
    Same diffrence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events

6. Post #1286
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,814 Posts
    is there a way to find out the name of the steam account I logged onto like a few months ago? It's played tf2 like twice and has only a few sets of class's unlocks (achievent unlocker) and I wanna get on and check out the "Halo" thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events

7. Post #1287
    Gold Member

July 2005
    493 Posts
    Request for halo: picket sign saying "I AM A PRETENTIOUS, RIGHTEOUS FAGGOT" with an arrow pointing downwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #1288
    July 2009
    946 Posts
    Is the new halo gonna be a port of Thor, or new model?

9. Post #1289
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    119 Posts
    Upset you didn't get a halo? Well worry no more!

Now with download!
    http://www.filefront.com/14454371/thecoolkidzhalo.rar

Let me know if I screwed something up with the upload.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 27Dumb x 4Artistic x 2Agree x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #1290
    August 2009
    485 Posts
    upset you didn't get a halo? Well worry no more!

lol u didnt break the roolz so ur a fag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1291
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,725 Posts

hahahahahahaha

Edited:

I am so downloading that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1292
    September 2009
    32 Posts

oh god i lold
    I'll download it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1293
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,792 Posts
    Any way you can get the effect to cover the whole thing?

14. Post #1294
    July 2009
    946 Posts

I'd download that if it said something else, sorry, don't like the gay slur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 25Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1295
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    119 Posts
    Any way you can get the effect to cover the whole thing?
    Been trying to figure that out. I think it might be a particle effect but I can't find the file.

I'd download that if it said something else, sorry, don't like the gay slur.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. The word had the perfect length and structure to fit the hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1296
    Dennab
    August 2009
    6,070 Posts

Please release it, i really want to use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #1297
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,781 Posts

Damn it, right after I said it.

18. Post #1298
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,814 Posts
    Maybe a GIANT fucking neon sign that shows there location...

Edited:

oh wayt thats what the ghalo is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #1299
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,890 Posts
    I wanna wear the halo cause it's the only hat I have...
    now I can't do that.

20. Post #1300
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,792 Posts
    Start idling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #1301
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    9,012 Posts
    I wanna wear the halo cause it's the only hat I have...
    now I can't do that.
    You can't do something because a group of people wouldn't like you for it?

22. Post #1302
    August 2009
    505 Posts
    my server is still up

23. Post #1303
    August 2009
    485 Posts

Suck mah dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1304
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,890 Posts
    It's just really dumb. People are hating on people for NOT cheating. Apparently you suck dick if you just play the game regular. But if you cheat, it's all cool.

What fucking sense does that make.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1305
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,814 Posts
    It's just really dumb. People are hating on people for NOT cheating. Apparently you suck dick if you just play the game regular. But if you cheat, it's all cool.

What fucking sense does that make.
    no for equiping halo not for earning it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #1306
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,890 Posts
    I just wanna equip it cause it's the only hat I have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

27. Post #1307
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,329 Posts
    I've equipped the halo because it's the only hat I have. ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1308
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,964 Posts
    So I heard that downloading an external program that breaks the EULA=Earning A Hat

TO ALL OF YOU STILL DENYING THAT YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG, AND THAT VALVe IS WAY OUT OF LINE, CONSIDER THIS:
    The Fake Idler is an External Program That exploits the STEAM Cloud, proven to break the EULA. Instead of just removing your PRECIOUS hats, they could've just VAC-Banned you for a while. How does that sound, eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #1309
    September 2009
    32 Posts
    I've never seen this many anti-idler assholes before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

30. Post #1310
    June 2008
    3,518 Posts
    my server is still up
    IP?

Edited:

Now with download!

oh god it's perfect
    gonna use it till the jiggleboned penis comes out

Edited:

So I heard that downloading an external program that breaks the EULA=Earning A Hat

TO ALL OF YOU STILL DENYING THAT YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG, AND THAT VALVe IS WAY OUT OF LINE, CONSIDER THIS:
    The Fake Idler is an External Program That exploits the STEAM Cloud, proven to break the EULA. Instead of just removing your PRECIOUS hats, they could've just VAC-Banned you for a while. How does that sound, eh?
    it wasn't in the EULA until valve updated it today.
    so technically speaking we weren't breaking rules until valve made it so.

31. Post #1311

32. Post #1312
    November 2008
    629 Posts

Now with download!

Daimao this submission is op worth!

33. Post #1313
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,964 Posts
    Well, the point stands.
    VALVe Didn't like people using the Achievement Unlocker, which is an External application used to make getting things easier. What makes you guys think they would just let this slide?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1314
    December 2008
    108 Posts
    Counter-point:

PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ITEMS ANYWAY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #1315
    August 2009
    505 Posts
    I put a up a server with my custom idle map and NADES! it also has the rmf_ability pack and the !equip function so you can wear hats ANY FUCKING WAYS. i will be adding the halo to the equip mod :D

68.56.20.102:27016

feel free to idle or MURDER THE MASSES.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1316
    June 2008
    3,518 Posts
    I put a up a server with my custom idle map and NADES! it also has the rmf_ability pack and the !equip function so you can wear hats ANY FUCKING WAYS. i will be adding the halo to the equip mod :D

aww yeah
    thanks!

37. Post #1317
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,964 Posts
    Except for the fact that A: The Rarity is what makes the hats interesting. If you just instantly get the hats, people would go "Oh, that's cool." Then stop playing after a day. It makes people play longer.

B: It's VALVe's game, last time I checked. They can do whatever they please with the game, even though it sucks. Stop bitching. If you are going to, at least put it in a nicely worded suggestion instead of BAWWWWWWWWWWING at your computer all day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #1318
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,718 Posts

Looks fun, thanks!

39. Post #1319
    June 2008
    3,518 Posts
    Looks fun, thanks!
    Nobody is doing anything in it :(
    but hey a idle server

Edited:

But hey, the map isn't cpu intensive

Edited:

Why the fuck are there so many viewers for this threadddd
    365 reading

40. Post #1320
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,890 Posts
    Can't you guys make devil horn replacements? That'd get my download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)