1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    You'll have to find another place to buy the drop leg though, unless you plan on ordering 1000 of them.

2. Post #122
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    no to this mask too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    If your talking about the full face ones, those are $50. I think ill stay with my bandanna though.

5. Post #125
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,371 Posts
    Bandanas don't do shit, I would know.

6. Post #126
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    Bandanas don't do shit, I would know.
    Dont do shit for protection? Yes I know, I thought that at once too.

7. Post #127
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    The pouches are too modern, just look up "US ARMY SURPLUS MOLLE POUCHES" in ebay, and you will find the perfect ones in OD or Woodland

8. Post #128
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    The pouches are too modern, just look up "US ARMY SURPLUS MOLLE POUCHES" in ebay, and you will find the perfect ones in OD or Woodland
    I was pretty sure they where too modern. I just wanted to make sure mine where bad.

9. Post #129
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,371 Posts
    Dont do shit for protection? Yes I know, I thought that at once too.
    I have a chipped tooth because I wore a bandana, now I wear either my gas mask or thick ski mask.

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    I have a chipped tooth because I wore a bandana, now I wear either my gas mask or thick ski mask.
    I have one because I didn't wear a bandanna, now I wear one or my recon wrap.

11. Post #131
    December 2008
    250 Posts
    I'm not sure if this gas mask can be right for you, but hey, I'm giving a suggestion here.

http://www.allergybegone.com/iscivga...cid=C11639x008

You should wear the gas mask over the balaclava.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,848 Posts
    You can get Israeli ones for $70 or probably even less other places. $90 is not worth it.

Buy one of those if you want a fully functional RELIABLE gas mask. Otherwise no, it looks retarded.

13. Post #133
    December 2008
    250 Posts
    If you looked at the Sale price, it stated "$39.90".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,848 Posts
    Oh right

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    Welcome to the little corner of facepunch known as airsoft custom forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    Hey kid who's failing at his STALKER load out. If you really want a decent STALKER load out, stop putting on random shit you find in your house. You have to actually spend some money. You have to spend AT LEAST over $100 or so. If you really want a good load out, put some fucking effort into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    Hey kid who's failing at his STALKER load out. If you really want a decent STALKER load out, stop putting on random shit you find in your house. You have to actually spend some money. You have to spend AT LEAST over $100 or so. If you really want a good load out, put some fucking effort into it.
    He's our retarded little troll, leave him alone, it's not his fault he is really fucking retarded, he tried to make an counterstrike airsoft game.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling." - Greeman))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

18. Post #138
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    He's our retarded little troll, leave him alone, it's not his fault he is really fucking retarded, he tried to make an counterstrike airsoft game.
    And your our retarded little asshole who thinks he's smart and cool and funny. Why don't you mind your own fucking business and let off some steam in the OIFY. Tried to make Airsoft on the source engine? It's still in progress and is going quite well with a team of six, I stopped updating because bitchy little kids like you cant stand to see other people do things you cant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,848 Posts
    And your our retarded little asshole who thinks he's smart and cool and funny. Why don't you mind your own fucking business and let off some steam in the OIFY. Tried to make Airsoft on the source engine? It's still in progress and is going quite well with a team of six, I stopped updating because bitchy little kids like you cant stand to see other people do things you cant.
    It's the concept that's fucking stupid. Virtual airsoft is like a simulation of a simulation, it's just a dumb idea that only a dumb person would try.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Heres an idea. How about all of you shut the hell up, quit ragging on this kid, and get back to posting some STALKER related loadouts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,110 Posts
    Why don't you mind your own fucking business and let off some steam in the OIFY.
    I'll be watching you.

Edited:

Get back on topic dudes.

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    I'll be watching you.

Edited:

Get back on topic dudes.
    Danke herr Greeman. :cheers:

On topic: Im gonna do a Sunrise loadout, but Im trying to figure out the tanks on their backs. What would be an acceptable substitute for them, or where can I find them?

23. Post #143
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    Danke herr Greeman. :cheers:

On topic: Im gonna do a Sunrise loadout, but Im trying to figure out the tanks on their backs. What would be an acceptable substitute for them, or where can I find them?
    If your a scuba diver, maybe the scuba tanks would work? If your not, maybe make some out of PVC and stuff.

24. Post #144
    May 2007
    125 Posts
    I thnk PVC would do the trick. I'd love to do one of these, i just don't have imagination, so I'd have to stick with one of those rookie suits :sigh:

25. Post #145
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Two, (or one) empty fire extinguishers. Just go down to your local fire dept.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Two, (or one) empty fire extinguishers. Just go down to your local fire dept.
    Now theres a good idea. Much lighter than a scuba tank, and better looking than a PVC pipe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #147
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Now theres a good idea. Much lighter than a scuba tank, and better looking than a PVC pipe.
    Someone give me a polite/friendly! haha, Im glad I could help timebomb

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    555 Posts
    I doubt the fire station will give you one for free as they usually refill/reuse theirs and they probably cost a few $100. You're better off buying some cheap ones from like home depot or something and just spraying out the dry chem contents.

Edited:

Very good idea though.

29. Post #149
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    And their is always ebay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    And their is always ebay
    :their:

31. Post #151
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    There. Thanks grammar Nazis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    There. Thanks grammar Nazis
    You're welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

33. Post #153
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Just gave you an optimistic

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,848 Posts
    Me too

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    I'm feeling so optimistic today, so I will rate myself optimistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

36. Post #156
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Super. So anyway, there is a huge group on FP that claim themselves "FP STALKERS of 09" they even have this really cool portrait, Check out one of their threads, they are pretty hilarious

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    Super. So anyway, there is a huge group on FP that claim themselves "FP STALKERS of 09" they even have this really cool portrait, Check out one of their threads, they are pretty hilarious
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6356/facepunchstalkersz.jpg
    ?

38. Post #158
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Yeah, the thread is funny. Kinda makes me want to have a "FP AIRSOFTERS 09" pic, any good artists here?

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    I wouldn't mind doing it, but I've got to wait until at least Christmas break.

40. Post #160
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    Yeah, the thread is funny. Kinda makes me want to have a "FP AIRSOFTERS 09" pic, any good artists here?
    *raises hand slowly*

Im alright