1. Post #1
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    10,289 Posts
    Announcement: I'M BACK. HOLY SHIT, 360 MEMBERS!? WHAT THE FUCK AWESOME!

JOIN THE STEAM GROUP! UNITE IN SHAME! (Moralists allowed as long as you aren't a halo-flaunter.)
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/immoralcheaters

You can now use an automatic generator created by Swedman. It's pretty nice!
    http://tfcheater.tk/

Seems I've started a small avatar fad in another thread, so I think I'll make it easier for those who'd like to have it. Just put this over your avatar like mine is. If you need one made, I'll be happy to.

If you want to change up the wording, the text used is tf2build (top) and tf2secondary (bottom). You can find them both in your TF2 files (both in the GCF and already in your tf folder). The colors are from the "you cheated" warning window that comes up when you logged in after losing your items (but you can obviously copy them from my image).

UPDATE: Transparent PNG version! It's never been easier! (Thanks, xpod1!)

MORE UPDATE: Wouldn't ya' know it? Daimao finally woke up! And now you moral high-roaders have a badge of (apparent) honor to mock us with:

ALSO! Never idled and still don't have a damned Cheater's Lament or any other of those damned hats? Just want to keep using this faggy avatar fad after it dies tomorrow? Grimezy15 has done you a service:

NEW! hexpunK decided to make a dual-tag for cheaters who also have no hats. It'll block out your avatar pretty badly if you don't have much to your avatar, but it's neat to have anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic x 65Dumb x 16Funny x 6Optimistic x 3Agree x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,751 Posts
    I idled for dups and lost my legimate hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic x 23Agree x 5Dumb x 4Friendly x 4Disagree x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2009
    3,514 Posts
    Naw dude Im not a cheater, just didnt have all the time to play TF2 and when I did I never got a single drop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 19Dumb x 2Optimistic x 2Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2008
    629 Posts
    I idled for dups and lost my legimate hat.
    Not possible!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 27Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2008
    3,336 Posts
    I'm a cheater.

Beware.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,745 Posts
    Wait, why does it say 'apparently?'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 32Agree x 4Funny x 2Bad Reading x 1Optimistic x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,875 Posts
    If somebody can make this into a transparent PNG for easier copy+pasting, do so and I'll stick it here in the OP.
    What'd you mean? Like blank out the areas your avatar would be?

Sure.

I'd like to encourage people to make their own, though.
    See mine<-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    448 Posts
    We are not cheaters i think. I think we are smart. We actually have lives to tend to and dont want to sit in the basement in the dark in front of burning pixels and flickering lights. We instead just leave the comp on and go outside, or talk to friends, and do something constructive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 26Dumb x 14Funny x 3Disagree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    1,997 Posts
    Do not feed the cheaters, they may get sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member

July 2005
    493 Posts
    Because we weren't cheating, we were just using resources to make Valve's shitty system less shitty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,875 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,964 Posts
    Why is it "Apparently?" I don't care if all you idlers don't agree with me, whether or not VALVe "Just changed it." You did violate the EULA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 35Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,183 Posts
    Hi there guys, can I join the club?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    March 2009
    3,514 Posts
    Why is it "Apparently?" I don't care if all you idlers don't agree with me, whether or not VALVe "Just changed it." You did violate the EULA.
    As a matter of fact we did not, READ THE BLOG POST ON TF2.COM

Due to us not having a policy in place prior to today, this time we're only removing the items earned through cheating the system.
    Due to us not having a policy in place prior to today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,214 Posts
    Why is it "Apparently?"
    Because if we actually cheated, we would be VAC banned.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 45 (list)

16. Post #16
    August 2009
    448 Posts
    Due to us not having a policy in place prior to today, this time we're only removing the items earned through cheating the system.
    OOo gotcha there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,964 Posts
    Well, it was an exploit used to give yourself an advantadge over others, regardless. Fairly obvious VALVe wouldn't want it around. Got me there, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    10,289 Posts
    Thanks.

And to those saying "I'm not a cheater, don't call me that :(", this tag is sarcastic (hence the "apparently"). Valve has marked us by giving every "non-cheater" a special item to signify their non-cheaterness...so I did the same to myself (but sarcastically).

It's not that great, I know; I just made a thread about it since several people in threads I posted in started doing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,751 Posts
    I'm not a cheater, I just didn't feel like after 450+ hours of playing before I got a dupe Ubersaw when the update first came out was not fair.

My second time was 2 weeks later after continuous playing, jarate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,396 Posts
    I love the idea. No doubt someone going to circulate a non-cheater version and FP will become split.

Edited:

I only used the idle program in the first 2 weeks that it came out too. Oh well, at least I still have my achievement weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,214 Posts
    I love the idea. No doubt someone going to circulate a non-cheater version and FP will become split.
    It's just going to be a bad MS Paint halo over any visible head in their avatar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    May 2008
    1,208 Posts
    You do know, they never said they had a stance on it on the blog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    October 2007
    307 Posts
    My paint won't start, could someone do it for me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,802 Posts
    SGTNAPALM reporting in.

Edited:

Fuck, I can't put this on Billy May's sweet face...
    fuck moral dilema.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    May 2009
    329 Posts
    RO RO, FIGHT DA POWA!

/caps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    168 Posts
    My paint won't start, could someone do it for me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27

August 2009
    47 Posts
    I cheated on my math test. :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    October 2007
    307 Posts
    Thanks a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,183 Posts
    Well, it was an exploit used to give yourself an advantadge over others, regardless. Fairly obvious VALVe wouldn't want it around. Got me there, though.
    Well they should have SAID something like... you know... a few months ago, when the idler appeared, but no, they decided to keep quiet and ninja-screw-us-over.

Don't cry for not having a halo boys, remember what happened to this guy?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 31Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    June 2009
    1,697 Posts
    Can't use, it's an APNG.

But I woke up today, with only a KGB, F-a-N and a batters helmet in my inventory.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,396 Posts
    Well they should have SAID something like... you know... a few months ago, when the idler appeared, but no, they decided to keep quiet and ninja-screw-us-over.

He was mobbed by PETA for killing a lamb and wearing it like a scarf?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 6 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,183 Posts
    He was mobbed by PETA for killing a lamb and wearing it like a scarf?
    That and he got a spear up his *something* since I wasn't actually there to confirm the exact place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,607 Posts
    Could someone do this for me?

34. Post #34
    February 2009
    349 Posts
    Can someone do my avatar for me, I'm lazy... please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,147 Posts
    i used the idler, never got any items, both weps or hats, so i ended up with nothing in the end. exept my football helmet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    September 2009
    90 Posts
    Used the idler, got a Camera Beard, and pretty much stopped after that.

Whatever, didn't lose anything really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,919 Posts
    Haha, being a cheater is more rare than not.

so, we are desirable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    552 Posts

He was a bunch of bullshit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,183 Posts
    He was a bunch of bullshit?
    That too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,187 Posts
    I idled and only lost my Bonk! However I lost my Flare gun that I got legitimately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)