1. Post #161
    August 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Come on, it was supposed to make a huge crater and blow up..
    did i mention that on the meteors that i draw there's also a bomb on it so it explodes when some when someone touches it and makes a huge crater ;)

Edited:

i ruleth 5TH page !!!!

Edited:

also i was thinking about drawing a gordan freeman with the tool gun then he uses the no-collide tool with it :)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Declare

3. Post #163
    August 2009
    1,770 Posts
    i feel like doing a drawing...
    declare after muffin

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts

The Tribesman finishes his weapons, he is now a bowman.
    The Tribeman reinforces the wall.
    The Tree Grows And Becomes Sacred.
    The Ill Gatherer is now awake and deformed. He has the knowledge of one supirior. He is now a Potions Master.
    The Shamen Harnesses the power of the crystal (2/3)

5. Post #165
    August 2009
    1,770 Posts
    i have to make a pizza so i only drew this.
    as the smoke rises from the meteor 3 tentacles appear from the back of it.
    p.s if any 1 can draw explosions, my meteor has a bomb which will go off any second now

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

BowMan Creates Ladders to Roof and makes a hole in the roof.
    The Potion Master is Busying himself at his Pot.
    The Tribesman Sticks some speard in the ground for extra Protection, Then takes some extra to his Comrade.
    Two Tribesmen Are Now SpearMen
    The Shamen Finishes Harnessing the Crystals energy and Shrivels, He is now a wise man. The WiseMan Puts his old Staff On a Shelf For Later Use.
    The Wise Man Starts To Focus Energy. (1/5)

Edited:

That's all from me tonight, And i expect to see more of you tommorrow since its a Friday! :)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    901 Posts
    Is Evil-Muffin on Internet Explorer? 'Cause every time he contributes, the picture gets a little darker.

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,789 Posts
    Declare.

The Gobhoblin extends his cave, Collects water and makes a campfire. The smoke goes through a small (natural) tunnel system. Black smoke emits from the ground.
    The Gobhoblin uncovers a rock, that seems to contain good amounts of gold and iron. The hobgoblin starts to mine.

9. Post #169
    August 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Is Evil-Muffin on Internet Explorer? 'Cause every time he contributes, the picture gets a little darker.
    yes

Edited:

the one on te left is marked as mine and the one on the right is the one that muffin did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts
    Declare

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,741 Posts
    that's what you get for being on a shitty browser

12. Post #172
    Ask me about my canoe feet
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    NaziCookie, could I make a request that you de-evolve your tribe/army, well sprited but everyone else is going for tribal and animal type sprites

13. Post #173
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts

Reuploaded cause of weird glitch o_o

And bull i have to resprite or find another sprite colony

And i only have 1 guy

And i plan to keep 1 guy and 3 experiments

14. Post #174
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The guard tower or battlement is finished.
    They slowly arm themselves.

Right thats quite enough, no more for me until after 5:00 pm tommorow

15. Post #175
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts
    declare

Edited:

The Helghast Leave and Shadowmen take over

The spawning pool has erupted
    An Aura shadowman has taken a journey to the meteor

Shadow Men
    They are a hovering species
    that can change abilities depending on the substance that they come in direct contact with

The Orange Shadowman: Hes the builder, Not a fighter
    The Grey Shadowman: Hes a more Defensive unit, He can construct walls and other defensive items
    The Aura Shadowman: The Undercover Unit, He takes form of an enemy and finds out there tactics and battle plans
    The "IT" Shadowman: A new type of shadow, his abilities and traits are unknown

16. Post #176
    Dennab
    May 2008
    1,243 Posts
    Well, us humans, actually heals our wounds, but its just a cellular regerneration process thingie..
    Yes, very mild non assholish "Magic" may be used. Mitosis is allowed too (Splitting up, non-sexed reproduction). You go boy, but no fireballs tho.

Edited:

You may not have army's!!! :P Skip anything with army, cannons and shit.

Edited:

Ok, new rule: Max 5 beings.

Edited:

Declare, skipping the magic mumbo-jumbo cannon boom boom thing.

Edited:

No wait, not skipping. But ill GodMod it away.

Edited:

I was kind of annoyed by the magical mombojumbo aura stick man, removed the aura around him.
    Also,

- The Blob suddenly appears. Started as a little drop of slime and scaled in less than a second into a giant blob.

The Blob is a predatory, its able to controll the details of its matter. Good in climbing and digging, also it acts like a spider. This thing is entirely non magical, its entirely organic matter and chemicals. And i will be using it to god mod things away, if they are magical or robotic or som ething. It generally hates anything magical or robotic.

Edited:

- The blob begins eating up a shadow man or whatever its called.

17. Post #177
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts
    Well, us humans, actually heals our wounds, but its just a cellular regerneration process thingie..
    Yes, very mild non assholish "Magic" may be used. Mitosis is allowed too (Splitting up, non-sexed reproduction). You go boy, but no fireballs tho.

Edited:

You may not have army's!!! :P Skip anything with army, cannons and shit.

Edited:

Ok, new rule: Max 5 beings.

Edited:

Declare, skipping the magic mumbo-jumbo cannon boom boom thing.

Edited:

No wait, not skipping. But ill GodMod it away.

Edited:

I was kind of annoyed by the magical mombojumbo aura stick man, removed the aura around him.
    Also,
    Hes not "Magical" Its his type
    The Aura Shadowman: The Undercover Unit, He takes form of an enemy and finds out there tactics and battle plans

Its the aura when he goes into a disguise so i know hes my unit(Its not visible to enemies, but other factions who aren't the faction with the Aura Shadowman in it)

And wtf

How did a blob just "appear"

My Shadowmen came via the pit

And declare

Edited:

It Arrives
    The Aura shadowmans aura gets larger as it fires out its tranquilizer

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,789 Posts
    Declare

-The cave is extended, the Gobhoblin keeps to mine at the gold ore.
    -Another Gobhoblin arrived, they have a baby, it will grow up in 2 turns [1/3]
    -A small waterpond is found. They seal the other exit and use the new one as a source of drink.
    -Some mushrooms are found and are beeing cooked by the Gobhoblin Lady

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Declaare

Edited:

Yes i am using Internet Explorer. And if i'm not to use it because it is crappy, I ask you what am i to use?

Edited:

The Bowman Moves up to the roof for a defencive postition.
    One Spearman Moves down to the sacred Tree and starts praying (1/3)
    The Other SpearMan Starts Digging a cave for exploration.
    The WiseMan Continues to focus his energy (2/5)
    The Potions master continues To create a potion using the herbs. (1/3)

20. Post #180
    August 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Declaare

Edited:

Yes i am using Internet Explorer. And if i'm not to use it because it is crappy, I ask you what am i to use?
    maybe get google chrome

Edited:

declare... gonna fix the colours up

Edited:

un-declare, makin some pasta :)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Google Chrome eh?
    k

22. Post #182
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    Declare

23. Post #183
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts

I see what i did thar

24. Post #184
    March 2009
    940 Posts

The goblins mobilise for war, Against who is yet unknown, but it will likely be someone not as powerful as they are...

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Ah crap! Fighting the goblins will be like hell for me... And we can't have alliences! :(
    But anyway. Declare

Edited:

Spearman Digs further.
    Wiseman continues to focus his energy.(3/5)
    The Potions Master Continues to create a potion.(2/3)
    The Spearman continues praying (2/3)
    The Bowman see's the Goblins, but does nothing. He does not want war.

26. Post #186
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts
    declare

Edited:

A GIANT THICK piece of steel is used to barricade the hole, its covered with dirt so nobody can find out

Well i gotta goto school

Dont fuck me plz :D

Plus im underground so heh

(Takes 9 turns to destroy the steel with melee weapons)

27. Post #187
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    Declare, School at 6:30 pm?

Oh different timezone

The squig and its herder clamber onto the rather inconsiderate meteorite which could of at least landed somewhere else, the rest of the war band watch, the chances of a squabble becoming higher every passing minute.

the miner discovers "Sum yellow shiny stuff and that black burny thing that the boss keeps going on about"

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Or maybe a REALLY long detention...

Edited:

Dick lair

Edited:

Spearman digs.
    The bow man sees no threat near by, so he sits and swings his legs.
    Potions master Finishes his potion. But need to wait for it to cool (1 turn)
    Spearman finishes praying. He is now a holy Spear man. He must wait until his energy is restored before moving anywhere (1 turn)
    Wiseman Focuses his energy. (4/5)

29. Post #189
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    Declare

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Hey Grimgor, Since your using proper sprites, and i bet when you saw my Nyun men you where thinking "THATS TERRIBLE!"
    But i think you'll be happy to know that they will be my Back up army soon, since i'm making my First PROPER sprite army! :D
    Maybe when i finish it you can give me some tips to improve?

31. Post #191
    March 2009
    940 Posts

The goblin warboss see's the purple glowy thing and decides its an enemy, he glares at it furiously

Edited:

Hey Grimgor, Since your using proper sprites, and i bet when you saw my Nyun men you where thinking "THATS TERRIBLE!"
    But i think you'll be happy to know that they will be my Back up army soon, since i'm making my First PROPER sprite army! :D
    Maybe when i finish it you can give me some tips to improve?
    Yeah, i will take a look at it, but i like your armies simplicity, it suits it, no offence but for the wiseman glow try and improve that, and maybe include eyes in all your sprites, not just the potion master, other than that, i like your sprites

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Yeah I added on the glow quickly as i was just about to eat.
    And i have updated the Nyun men a slight bit (really not much :( ) But i think i'll just go on as it is. Any way the Wise man is finished in my next declare ;)

33. Post #193
    Dennab
    May 2008
    1,243 Posts
    Ok, this is it. No more tribes! No more shiny things. Or else i might tighten the rules more and more. If you dosent understand, then ITS FUCKING NON HUMAN THINGS NU FUCKING AURA DEMON MUMBOJUMBO THINGS NO FUCKING ARMIES NO FUCKING ATTERLLERIES CAUSER YOU ALL IN THIS GAME ARE FUCKING CRITTERS OR MOTHERFUCKING THREES! ANYTHING NON GOBLING OR POST HUMAN AURA THING! UNDERSTAND IT? Do i fucking have to take a stick and fucking punch the rule into your fucking brain? I wanted it to be a forum game where fucking critters run around eating plants and each other, smally developing, into things using simple shit. No more magic, no more healing shit, no more fucking things equal to all the other dumbfucked "evolution" games wich turned into a fucking warzone of goblings and mumbo jumbo shaman demon things with power armours and proctective aura's and fucking goblins running around and mining. Ok, ill say closed if i see one other dickhat with a aura or a axe from the start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    Ok, this is it. No more tribes! No more shiny things. Or else i might tighten the rules more and more. If you dosent understand, then ITS FUCKING NON HUMAN THINGS NU FUCKING AURA DEMON MUMBOJUMBO THINGS NO FUCKING ARMIES NO FUCKING ATTERLLERIES CAUSER YOU ALL IN THIS GAME ARE FUCKING CRITTERS OR MOTHERFUCKING THREES! ANYTHING NON GOBLING OR POST HUMAN AURA THING! UNDERSTAND IT? Do i fucking have to take a stick and fucking punch the rule into your fucking brain? I wanted it to be a forum game where fucking critters run around eating plants and each other, smally developing, into things using simple shit. No more magic, no more healing shit, no more fucking things equal to all the other dumbfucked "evolution" games wich turned into a fucking warzone of goblings and mumbo jumbo shaman demon things with power armours and proctective aura's and fucking goblins running around and mining. Ok, ill say closed if i see one other dickhat with a aura or a axe from the start.
    Well, i never, i have not got artillery, and if you are going to make a complaint that I am supposed to register you will spell it properly, without capital letters for a whole sentence.

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    I'll gladly make all my Nyunmen Simple Tribesmen. and i'll even restart my base! But let me know now (or asap) Are my Nyunmen (tribesmen) welcome here?

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    I'm not even in this, and I can barely see it now, Stop using IE or I'll call the iPolice

37. Post #197
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts
    I wanna get my new sprites into action

Do i fucking have to take a stick and fucking punch the rule into your fucking brain?
    Isn't this flaming?

I dunno im still learning bout facepunch and stuff

And make a bigger map

With less gayness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    March 2009
    940 Posts
    I'm not even in this, and I can barely see it now, Stop using IE or I'll call the iPolice
    Thankyou, the problem with this thread is some one is using IE, focus on that a give me a better complaint, then I will change my sprites

39. Post #199
    June 2009
    1,190 Posts

Dunno why i clicked it

Cause i pissed 5 seconds after

And Grimgor, if your good at spriting think you could render up a non gay map(Doesn't have to be all pixely and detailed)

40. Post #200
    March 2009
    940 Posts

Dunno why i clicked it

Cause i pissed 5 seconds after

And Grimgor, if your good at spriting think you could render up a non gay map(Doesn't have to be all pixely and detailed)
    Sarcasm?, i will give it ago if it is not sarcasm...