1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    274 Posts
    Oranssi Pazuzu

This band is fucking amazing. Their unique style of Black metal infuses influences of physcadelic rock, and cosmic spacey elements. This all comes together in an amalgamation of orgasmic awesomeness.

Info
    Oranssi Pazuzu is Finnish for Orange Pazuzu.

Vocalist Jun-His' real name is Juho Vanhanen. He is former member of Finnish surrealistic rock band Kuolleet Intiaanit (2000 - 2007), and Oranssi Pazuzu is actually sometimes described as black metal version of Kuolleet Intiaanit.

Musically Oranssi Pazuzu is mix of Norwegian style black metal and psychedelic avant garde music. Band's musical influences include bands such as Darkthrone, Electric Wizard, Circle, Satyricon, Burzum and even Pink Floyd. Band's motto is “Oranzzi Pazuzu makes music that lures all the arsonists and smokers to hold each others hands.”

Music

Oranssi Pazuzu - Dub Kuoleen Porton Muistolle

Oranssi Pazuzu - Kangastus

Oranssi Pazuzu - Myohempien Aikojen Pyhien Teatter

Oranssi Pazuzu - Korppi

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,202 Posts
    Well its fairly different. But for the most part I like it.

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    June 2005
    1,879 Posts
    Love the Instrumental, But damn that terrible singing.

It seems like a great band, though.

Edited:

Korppi sounds great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,992 Posts
    I think the vocals are great, and I love the instrumental part as well. This really seems like my kind of music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    237 Posts
    Been listening to these guys for a couple of months, great sleeping music.

6. Post #6
    July 2009
    261 Posts
    Very cool band, I like the vocals a lot.