1. Post #1
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    16,968 Posts
    So FAKEFACTORY, that guy who steals textures and models, just released his new version with an even uglier Alyx.

http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulle...24&postcount=1

Here are some pictures to get the ragetrain rolling.
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9856/ep1c17010016.jpghttp://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8109/d1trainstation050013.jpghttp://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2622/d1trainstation050015.jpg
    and a trailer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny x 140Dumb x 12Artistic x 9Bad Spelling x 2Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    14,383 Posts
    Ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 67Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,518 Posts
    Oh my
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,004 Posts
    Seriously :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 33 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,701 Posts
    It's incredible and a crime against nature at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 26Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,639 Posts
    Oh god, those horrendous man shoulders!

Also, since it's tradition for a Fakefactory thread...

I AM THE KING OF SPACE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny x 236Agree x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    503 Posts
    It makes me wonder who the hell still downloads these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 91Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2007
    401 Posts
    Alyx keeps getting uglier everytime a new version comes out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree x 132Funny x 4Disagree x 3Artistic x 1Informative x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,678 Posts
    At least her breasts aren't measured in meters anymore. Though I can't understand why he keeps making her completely Asian, she's a mix goddamnit.

Why does she still have man shoulders, I doubt even the models he steals have those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 40Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,019 Posts
    This mod always look so amazing. The downfall is, the character models, he fucks them up so bad.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 177Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    4,810 Posts
    Why in the world are these still being released?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,186 Posts
    I wasn't aware he stole models and textures. Not that I ever used FakeFactory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 18Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,701 Posts
    Why in the world are these still being released?
    People still want an over-sexualized Alyx.

Edited:

Oh god, those horrendous man shoulders!

Also, since it's tradition for a Fakefactory thread...

I AM THE KING OF SPACE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 93Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    16,968 Posts
    I wasn't aware he stole models and textures. Not that I ever used FakeFactory.
    I think TH89 proved that he stole some textures and models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Informative Informative x 28Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,035 Posts
    No one can deny his enviroments are pretty amazing, his characters however.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 123Disagree x 3Late x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,186 Posts
    I think TH89 proved that he stole some textures and models.
    This is relevant to my interests. Any thread link?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,311 Posts
    There a 10?.... what.

@wewt!

That thread about th89 talking about FF was long ago, probably might be still in the models section. He pretty much did use all model/texture from website and shit to fancy up his own, from what they said and proven.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    muna pilu ah ah
    August 2008
    975 Posts
    This mod always look so amazing. The downfall is, the character models, he fucks them up so bad.

Download the mod, but don't install the character models :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Informative Informative x 45Agree Agree x 34Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,771 Posts

That's actually really fucking nice looking.

And the third image in the OP has some pretty nice bumpmapping, the skin follicles (I believe that's the term) reflect based on the light? You can't deny that's pretty awesome looking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 31Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,222 Posts
    Download the mod, but don't install the character models :D
    Unless you like tits :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny x 44Friendly x 4Disagree x 2Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    muna pilu ah ah
    August 2008
    975 Posts
    Oh boy do I like tits :q:

I think I'll try this, havn't used any of the 1-9 CM mods but now, I will go to sleep. It's like 2:35 in here.

I'm not trying it for the tits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Disagree Disagree x 16Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    January 2008
    11,518 Posts
    If the tits are in pack with nice face and perfect body, yes.
    But this...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,222 Posts
    You gotta do some diggin' man, find the decent stuff like that doesn't come standard with CM10 :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,062 Posts
    The characters look like shit, but I must admit that the texture on alyx face is very hi-res.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

25. Post #25
    January 2008
    11,518 Posts
    You gotta do some diggin' man, find the decent stuff like that doesn't come standard with CM10 :q:
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/25117

oh fuck normal mapping holy shit sweet zombie jesus maps normal maps bump maps parallax realtime fluid simulations shadowd lighting mapping flash vectors high resolution normals reflections cubemaps oh fuck im cumming

My inner nerd is satisfied
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,737 Posts
    Even if the characters aren't exactly pretty, it shows you that source can do some pretty amazing stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 42 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,059 Posts
    Eh, the humans are just plain weird, they don't fit.

Yet, the textures are amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 37 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,326 Posts
    This was so much better years ago when he just used to reskin shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

29. Post #29

July 2009
    458 Posts
    My god, why is he too ignorant to make his own models that are HD versions of the defaults?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 29Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

30. Post #30
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,252 Posts
    The textures look so good. If one guy can make this shit, how come Valve makes such ugly low-res textures?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,186 Posts
    The textures look so good. If one guy can make this shit, how come Valve makes such ugly low-res textures?
    They are busy having sex with eager women.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 67Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    His world textures are absolutely amazing. His people are :ughhh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 18Late Late x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Uhh because not everyone wants to dedicate 20 gig of their harddrive to one game.

Edited:

And some people would like it if, I dunno, the game didn't look like ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    32,834 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 50Funny Funny x 31Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    Image and avatar go brilliantly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree x 56Funny x 6Disagree x 2Informative x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,252 Posts
    Uhh because not everyone wants to dedicate 20 gig of their harddrive to one game.

Edited:

And some people would like it if, I dunno, the game didn't look like ass.
    They don't need 20 gigs of textures. They need a better system that doesn't compress their textures so damn much.

Is Crysis 20 gigs? No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Agree Agree x 7 (list)

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,323 Posts
    :hawaaaafap:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    June 2007
    394 Posts
    She looks like she has two black eyes.

Gordon is THE MAN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Guernsey Show Events Funny Funny x 33Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,019 Posts
    Because they don't want to force everyone to have 4gigs+ ram and 64bit operating system only.

Hell i can't even run it without crashing every map load, because i'm using a 32 bit OS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

40. Post #40
    October 2007
    526 Posts
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8109/d1trainstation050013.jpg
    Well.. this one is not too bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Agree x 62Disagree x 12Dumb x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)