1. Post #1
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    Its a cool game,Like minecraft you place things,but it makes cretures,like a simulation,Wich is cool!
    http://www.tbam.com.ar/play--caverns.php

If you want more awsome weird little simulation games= http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/
    http://jayisgames.com/tag/webtoy Or google webtoy,and also google simulations.Aplets are fun too=http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/models/community/Zombie_Infection_2
    http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/models/community/ also click models.Well try it out if you want! :D

EDIT:more info on caverns=its a game with elements,and each one makes something,like water on a ceiling,drops down and makes a colony of water peaple,they live on the water ground,and interact with other species,If they mate with a dust person it makes a whole new creature,and so on....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,627 Posts
    Any more info on the first game? I mean, you kind of went from the subject of the first game, to posting a bunch of similar games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    its a game with elements,and each one makes something,like water on a ceiling,drops down and makes a colony of water peaple,they live on the water ground,and interact with other species,If they mate with a dust person it makes a whole new creature,and so on....,if you want a walkthrought that explains the gamego here http://redirectingat.com/?id=629X119...%2Fwebtoy,then clikc caverns,then walkthrough,Its very cool how they interact and stuff,So ya,read the walkthrough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    Started, proceeded to try and have two races fight each other, neither fought and they just walked past each other, quit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts
    It isn't 3d, so it is nothing like minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    water + fire element.....,you really have to experiment wich ones fight,wich ones mate,and how many there are!

Edited:

And the only alike thing i ment like minecraft was the elements part :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    Also, fix your fucking spelling and grammar, its annoying and headache inducing trying to read your comments. Another thing, the link you provided for a walkthrough returned no results, and theres no button for caverns.

Edited:

Minecraft and this have nothing similar, except maybe has the same dirt texture as minecraft.

Edited:

Alright, a water thing and a dust thing mated and made a tree, and now the tree is making tomato people.
    This is boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    Sorry if i spell wrong,i have been i.m'ing for like 2 years,Kind of a habit :/,You dont have to be an ass and critisize this section,If you dont like the game or simulations,dont be an ass. http://jayisgames.com/tag/webtoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 5 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    Sorry if i spell wrong,i have been i.m'ing for like 2 years,Kind of a habit :/,You dont have to be an ass and critisize this section,If you dont like the game or simulations,dont be an ass. http://jayisgames.com/tag/webtoy
    I'm not being an ass, dipshit. (Just then I was an ass.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,824 Posts
    Holy shit it's impossible to get all the races, stuck with 5 left to go.

Spoiler alert (if you don't which races mix)
    http://173.56.54.158/pics/adss.png
    Edited:

Nice, now 4 more to go.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,627 Posts
    He's got a point though. You've landed yourself on one of the biggest Grammar-Nazi forums on the planet, the least you could do is attempt to fix some of your spelling errors. You wouldn't give your teacher a report with that kind of spelling.

Also, for the record, I've been Instant Messaging for around four years, and not once have I had disregard for proper spelling. It may sound harsh, but it's true.

Anyways, back on topic, I gotta install flash for this game to work, so I may try it later or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    (Ya....Think i should get a grammer fixer bot thingy?)-Off topic{ On topic,I have had like six race's but they always ventured to bad places and died!I also play powder game on that ''DAN-BALL'',And love the zombie simulater!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    whats a sombie and what a grammer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts
    Not helping yourself at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    A''Grammer fixer bot thingy'' Is refering to something like firefox checker,that fixes your grammer for you!Now..Back on topic,The Zombie-Simulater is fun,Its like that aplet by ''Kevin Davis'',To find that one Google ''Zombie Infection Simulator''. >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,627 Posts
    Alright people, let's allow the kid to fix his grammar issues by himself, we didn't evolve from fish in one day.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    Alright people, let's allow the kid to fix his grammar issues by himself, we didn't evolve from fish in one day.
    Damn straight! God made us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Damn straight! God made us.
    Oh shit. Oh shit this caught me off guard and I just about pissed myself.

19. Post #19
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    Has any one tried the ''POWDER-GAME'' on that danball thing?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,627 Posts
    Has any one tried the ''POWDER-GAME'' on that danball thing?
    Yeah, I found it a few years ago, (I think), pretty fun I guess.

21. Post #21
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    If only they would update it every week instead of year!Well atleast they are starting to update every 2 weeks or so :/,I bet its because of all of the ''ideas''Posts and votes and stuff.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,824 Posts
    You put spaces after punctuation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    Please fucking give me a break!Just keep on topic,and if you cant read my post,Dont.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    Please fucking give me a break!Just keep on topic,and if you cant read my post,Dont.
    lern2punctuation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,627 Posts
    Why the fuck is the download for that 'NetLogo Java' thing around 61MB? That seems a bit outrageous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    Ya,the old versions were not that bad,i usually install it,play a bit,then uninstall it :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    October 2007
    820 Posts
    Ya,the old versions were not that bad,i usually install it,play a bit,then uninstall it :/
    Ya, ur kompletty retaredd aend u shud l4n 2 go 2 skool moar so lyk the amerika and the iraq can learn how to map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    Yeah we get it, he has bad spelling. How funny!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    Tell me please!What is wrong with this sentence= Ya,the old versions were not that bad,i usually install it,play a bit,then uninstall it.If you peaple would SHUT THE FUCK UP,im tired of omg you spelled it wrong!just because theres not a com'a i cant read it!I dont take this bullshit,I never expected three douche bags to be dicks and instead of staying on topic, complaint like cunts,Please if you dont like the spelling,dont read it,be mature,Instead of random blurts ''Ya, ur kompletty retaredd aend u shud l4n 2 go 2 skool moar so lyk the amerika and the iraq can learn how to map''And corrections.Its getting sooo annoying,like some clean freak priking lent off of my shirt! >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,824 Posts
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    I as in me,Am tired as in READ ME PREVIOSE FUCKING POST!any more clearer? Awwwww nvm fuck this shit,im done with this topic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    I as in me,Am tired as in READ ME PREVIOSE FUCKING POST!any more clearer? Awwwww nvm fuck this shit,im done with this topic.
    goddamn we cant fucking understand you make more sense

Edited:

Also, there are alot more cooler zombie simulations which can be found on this site.
    http://kevan.org/proce55ing/zombies/

Along with the fucking awesome nuke dropping one made by hardcorepawn.
    http://www.hardcorepawn.com/zombie3/

33. Post #33
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    I mentened thoses earlier,Well im getting off nazi'z,bye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    I mentened thoses earlier,Well im getting off nazi'z,bye
    no you didnt, stop lieing. you posted some shitty one.

35. Post #35
    August 2007
    60 Posts
    Holy fucking shit. Is it that hard to place a space (" " if you weren't aware) after your punctuation marks? And don't randomly:\insert shitty emotes in your sentences.

36. Post #36
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    ''A''Grammer fixer bot thingy'' Is refering to something like firefox checker,that fixes your grammer for you!Now..Back on topic,The Zombie-Simulater is fun,Its like that aplet by ''Kevin Davis'',To find that one Google ''Zombie Infection Simulator''. >:( '' ACCualy i did dumbass

Edited:

hint kevon davis,kevin.org....

Edited:

And if you google that it comes up to that site.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    May 2009
    1,130 Posts
    HeyStop saying... you no...mean stuff please,its annoyING and/noone...really likes IT...plEAse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    August 2008
    153 Posts
    I gues your just bored,from the looks of all of your other posts YOU spell like shit,''FlowXobDans

May 2009
    718 Posts theh type wit tail sand wofl eers plz'' Well im tired as fuck right now,so reload your dumbfucknes's im going to need more tomorrow

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    goddamn we cant fucking understand you make more sense

Edited:

Also, there are alot more cooler zombie simulations which can be found on this site.
    http://kevan.org/proce55ing/zombies/

Along with the fucking awesome nuke dropping one made by hardcorepawn.
    http://www.hardcorepawn.com/zombie3/
    managed to save 1 human in the city :)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,142 Posts
    I don't understand this at all.