1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    294 Posts
    Personally. I don't have a problem with these vehicles. I mean, these vehicles are so dynamic, and so controllable, I got AI driving them, and gunners using them perfectly. Sure players have problems, but in my case, I consider this the best thing released on FP in 2-3 years.
    I thank thee, DJ Aki. Well done!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    September 2008
    258 Posts
    I dont think this has to do with any addons. because i just did a clean install and this was still messing up, even with it being the only thing in the addon folder

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,575 Posts
    Gotta say it again, outstanding work with the bones and animations.

4. Post #44
    June 2009
    84 Posts

I spy lack of cubemap.

Edited:

On the map.

Edited:

Problem here. First off, it seems a bit oversized (but that might just be me)

Also, when entering:

Also happens for me too, The view will automatically switch down!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    March 2009
    1,572 Posts
    There now should be a District 9 RP :V
    Incoming DarkRP edits!

Meh, without prawn (player) models, nothing will happen.

6. Post #46
    February 2009
    1,909 Posts
    -snip-

7. Post #47
    October 2009
    84 Posts
    Yeah we really need a fix for the camra it only works one time and it makes this nice addon useless

Edited:

Incoming DarkRP edits!

Meh, without prawn (player) models, nothing will happen.
    well the prawn players could be vortigunats for now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    February 2009
    1,030 Posts
    Small sound bug with the jeep.

When driving (straight forward) for more than about 3 seconds, it just complete silence.

It could be you, it could be me! It could even be the sounds themselves!!!!

plz fix

9. Post #49
    March 2008
    1,522 Posts
    It could be you, it could be me! It could even be -

on topic//

i was avoiding downloading it because i was sure it was a advance dup
    but now i'm in love
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

10. Post #50
    June 2009
    1,720 Posts
    Can you make the GTA IV Cars drivable?
    Anyway, nice vehicles!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

11. Post #51
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,614 Posts
    I came so much. You sir are awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    April 2009
    4 Posts
    I gotta say really nice vehicles but
    the turrets are near impossible to aim
    the APC has a minigun turret yet it uses the jeeps energy gun so it looks really strange
    Missle launchers but no missles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #53
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,614 Posts
    There now should be a District 9 RP :V
    In all honesty it will end in only tragedy. One it will most likely be a shit edit of DarkRP, two it will be destroyed due to the other large RP communities, and three not enough material to support a decent District 9 RP anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    October 2009
    84 Posts
    In all honesty it will end in only tragedy. One it will most likely be a shit edit of DarkRP, two it will be destroyed due to the other large RP communities, and three not enough material to support a decent District 9 RP anyways.
    You need to be more specific as I dont agree with 1,2or 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,614 Posts
    You need to be more specific as I dont agree with 1,2or 3
    Well then it seems you weren't around Gmod long enough to actually see how RP gets ruined.

Also the camera views need fixing, which was already mentioned in the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    October 2009
    84 Posts
    Well then it seems you weren't around Gmod long enough to actually see how RP gets ruined.

Also the camera views need fixing, which was already mentioned in the thread.
    Yeah the camera sucks but Also how do they get ruined ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    February 2009
    1,030 Posts
    Yeah the camera sucks but Also how do they get ruined ?
    I've tested it out, it only happens in multiplayer for me.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it works fine for me in singleplayer, but in multiplayer is where it fucks up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    May 2008
    887 Posts
    IT would be more awsome if you did what the that epic heli did, have multiple seats and even a sperate gunner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    August 2008
    21 Posts
    IT would be more awsome if you did what the that epic heli did, have multiple seats and even a sperate gunner.
    Ok, now THAT is an awesome idea!

anyone want to implement it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

20. Post #60
    October 2008
    34 Posts
    i got this and the view is sll screwed up HELP!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

21. Post #61

October 2009
    2 Posts
    I've tested it out, it only happens in multiplayer for me.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it works fine for me in singleplayer, but in multiplayer is where it fucks up.
    Yeah, it works fine for me in Singleplayer, but i've not yet tried it in multiplayer so... :/

22. Post #62
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,614 Posts
    Doesn't work in singleplayer at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    June 2007
    321 Posts
    They are very nice vehicles, it would be a bit nicer if they had a little more torque on the wheels. I noticed the vehicles had trouble going up even small hills. Also, if possible, four wheel drive would be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    July 2009
    19 Posts
    I'm liking the idea of multiple seats....
    And possibly sizing it down just a tad?

All in all, VERY nice vehicles!

25. Post #65
    April 2009
    4 Posts
    Size it down
    Add more seats
    ???
    Profit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66

July 2009
    298 Posts
    I was thinking, and the camera view MIGHT have something to do with not having the 'Turret-Mounted Vehicles' pack (the one that adds the HL2 vehicles with turrets on them). Either that or it could have to do with having one of those vehicle packs on garrysmod.org (Vmod, etc.) because I had one of those packs and it caused all kinds of issues with camera angles in vehicles.

27. Post #67
    September 2009
    56 Posts
    fail camera angle is fail.

(User was banned for this post ("Meme reply" - mahalis))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    March 2007
    7 Posts
    The nigerian jeeps would be awesome too, I love the way they can roll over cars with their big bumpers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    fail camera angle is fail.
    I already fix it, later i will upload the fix

I'm liking the idea of multiple seats....
    And possibly sizing it down just a tad?

All in all, VERY nice vehicles!
    I'm adding to it multiple seats(just for the jeep) with the options of VU mod, will be out with the fix.

They are very nice vehicles, it would be a bit nicer if they had a little more torque on the wheels. I noticed the vehicles had trouble going up even small hills. Also, if possible, four wheel drive would be awesome.
    I will see what can do without f**k it more.

30. Post #70
    June 2009
    1,720 Posts
    I dont want boxes hunting me.

Edited:

Edit:Great! Seats for the jeep.

31. Post #71
    October 2009
    84 Posts
    I already fix it, later i will upload the fix

I'm adding to it multiple seats(just for the jeep) with the options of VU mod, will be out with the fix.

I will see what can do without f**k it more.
    When do you think the fix will be out ?

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    In like a valve hour...

33. Post #73
    October 2009
    84 Posts
    In like a valve hour...
    I have no idea in what you mean by that .

34. Post #74

35. Post #75
    October 2009
    84 Posts

36. Post #76
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,614 Posts
    If you already have the fix it would be awesome of you to upload it.

37. Post #77
    April 2009
    557 Posts
    Well, i have a question, can you fit multiple people in the vehicles, if not then why the hell not?

I DEMAND EXTRA SEATS, FOR PURE WIN ! Don't get lazy on meh !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member

July 2006
    1,873 Posts
    Five hours have passed, but I see no fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    October 2009
    84 Posts
    Its coming and remeber its {Valve Time}
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    August 2009
    2 Posts
    Five hours have passed, but I see no fix.
    Give the guy a break.
    It will be released eventually, so be patient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)