1. Post #441
    April 2009
    258 Posts
    OHHH MYYY GOOOO----- Yeah im not surprised really :3: Its all been done before in my old dusty one... i think its like 5 months old... seriouslly it is. *cough* ive been fixing mah old dod stuff up recently, i dunno why since everyone just LOVES world models ;3 and no one really cares about how its coded. but then again... i think i need to add a twist...
    Why are you posting? Seriously sometimes I just don't know why I added you in my friend list. You're egoist. Be mature one time in your life and stop thinking you're better than everybody.
    People don't give a fuck about how it's coded, they just want to have fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Bad Reading Bad Reading x 2 (list)

2. Post #442
    May 2005
    97 Posts
    Well my opinion of Wizey! / Zoey just plummeted.

3. Post #443
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    im trying to make a swep from your base, but can you change the amount of idle in the scope?

4. Post #444
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,064 Posts
    Meh... when am i never not sick?

5. Post #445
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,064 Posts
    Why are you posting? Seriously sometimes I just don't know why I added you in my friend list. You're egoist. Be mature one time in your life and stop thinking you're better than everybody.
    People don't give a fuck about how it's coded, they just want to have fun.
    This coming from the guy who says hes more famous than me and is much much awesomer? Damn, i guess people cant take a joke. I think thats my curse, Joking = Think im serious. Serious = Think im joking... What kinda life is this!

Well my opinion of Wizey! / Zoey just plummeted.
    Does this mean i just lost attention??? YES FINALLY!!!! I like to not have so many people talking and or liking me at once. to much to handle.

Quote of no one... meh

Anyone ever noticed? 1 bad deed and everyone hates yet a million good deeds have no essence on that 1 bad... If someone does 1 thing bad and they have done over a great deal of good deeds, that 1 bad negates all the good and people start to act like pricks towards that person. Just a little brain teaser for all the people who dont understand how karma SHOULD WORK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    September 2008
    312 Posts
    Damn Wizey, that was beautiful.

(oops we de-railed the thread, didn't we?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,064 Posts
    Damn Wizey, that was beautiful.

(oops we de-railed the thread, didn't we?)
    Thanks for understanding me. Really, Thank you.

8. Post #448
    September 2009
    1,094 Posts
    So, I guess this thread has turned into a Wizey VS Worshipper thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    May 2005
    97 Posts
    This coming from the guy who says hes more famous than me and is much much awesomer? Damn, i guess people cant take a joke. I think thats my curse, Joking = Think im serious. Serious = Think im joking... What kinda life is this!

Does this mean i just lost attention??? YES FINALLY!!!! I like to not have so many people talking and or liking me at once. to much to handle.

Quote of no one... meh

Anyone ever noticed? 1 bad deed and everyone hates yet a million good deeds have no essence on that 1 bad... If someone does 1 thing bad and they have done over a great deal of good deeds, that 1 bad negates all the good and people start to act like pricks towards that person. Just a little brain teaser for all the people who dont understand how karma SHOULD WORK.
    Woe is me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    Uh, not everyone believes in and follows karma. However, you are overreacting, and only making the situation worse.

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,064 Posts
    Uh, not everyone believes in and follows karma. However, you are overreacting, and only making the situation worse.
    Im over reacting becuase this seems to happen wherever i go, Is this a curse or something :/

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    Magic is not real, there is no such thing as a curse, only a blessing.

13. Post #453
    September 2008
    312 Posts
    Then how does Santa get down my chimney? I mean he's fat, right?

14. Post #454
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BACON FETISH
    September 2008
    1,018 Posts
    Everything your parents told you and what you have believed is fake...

He's skinny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    October 2008
    811 Posts
    Im over reacting becuase this seems to happen wherever i go, Is this a curse or something :/
    No, it's because you're an egoist, clearly stated in the first post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #456
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    I am magic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #457
    September 2008
    312 Posts
    Everything your parents told you and what you have believed is fake...

He's skinny.

Oh ok, no wonder. :D

18. Post #458
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    I just realized, the picture on page 8 with the weapons list, the Rocket Launcher is not present... did you remove it :(

19. Post #459
    April 2009
    258 Posts
    No I don't! I'll never remove this little baby! :P

20. Post #460

July 2007
    29 Posts
    So, Worshipper, I wanna ask you something. Is there a way to delete the ability for NPCS to hold the weapons? Because there's so many weapons I can't choose the ones at the bottom of the list, like Shotgun and stuff.

I really like this pack but I had to delete it because of this.

21. Post #461
    May 2005
    97 Posts
    So when can we expect the next version Worshipper? Very much looking forward to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    For those wondering how to delete NPC weapons: Go to this folder.

Code:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yournamehere\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\Mad Cows Weapons\lua\autorun
    Delete "mad_npcs.lua"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,064 Posts
    Im just gunna dissapear kay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    October 2008
    811 Posts
    Im just gunna dissapear kay?
    We've been waiting for that since the second page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,064 Posts
    We've been waiting for that since the second page.
    Yep, i figured, And agreeing with yourself for the win...?

Damn its also wierd how people see me what worshipper is... Fucking strange.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    February 2009
    847 Posts
    Hey Worshipper, can you fix the scope movement for ALL the weapons, I mean if I download your pack all my zoomed weapons have that litle "movement" (Not so small on non-your weapons)

Um... did I came in a bad moment?

27. Post #467
    October 2008
    811 Posts
    Yep, i figured, And agreeing with yourself for the win...?

Damn its also wierd how people see me what worshipper is... Fucking strange.
    Go away now. Please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    April 2009
    258 Posts
    Hey Worshipper, can you fix the scope movement for ALL the weapons, I mean if I download your pack all my zoomed weapons have that litle "movement" (Not so small on non-your weapons)

Um... did I came in a bad moment?
    It's a breathing effect.
    More hard to snipe your ennemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #469
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    It's a breathing effect.
    More hard to snipe your ennemy.
    Yea, but on the other sweps that use the different or custom scopes like the combine sniper rifle, it moves ALOT.

30. Post #470
    It's been a long time
    August 2009
    254 Posts
    Well, It all seems good, just please make sure that all work properly both multiplayer and singleplayer please (in v2 BETA).

And could you make one mad cow version with non-dod weapons please?

31. Post #471
    September 2008
    312 Posts
    Ah, Worshipper, the DOD and grenade sweps cause lua errors when used and spawned.

I'll post the full error next time I go on.

32. Post #472
    September 2009
    35 Posts
    Worshipper, can you make weapons like m4a1, ak47, mp5 and steyr aug usable for combines?

33. Post #473
    April 2009
    258 Posts
    Yea, but on the other sweps that use the different or custom scopes like the combine sniper rifle, it moves ALOT.
    Ok I'll try to solve this problem before I upload it. I just need to change some values.

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    Ok I'll try to solve this problem before I upload it. I just need to change some values.
    ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #475
    May 2009
    105 Posts
    Also, I noticed that the guns are also WAY too powerful. I don't know if it has been addressed already, but could you perhaps move the damage scale down a bit? I mean, it's like shooting rockets fully automatic (minus explosions). Not even hunter fights are any fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    669 Posts
    Oh hell yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    May 2005
    97 Posts
    Can't wait for the update Worshipper. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #478
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    Also, I noticed that the guns are also WAY too powerful. I don't know if it has been addressed already, but could you perhaps move the damage scale down a bit? I mean, it's like shooting rockets fully automatic (minus explosions). Not even hunter fights are any fun.
    1. There is a way to change the damage scale yourself. Do so.

2. You're playing in bad circumstances. (unnoded or badly noded maps, too high player speeds, unrealistic environments)

39. Post #479
    April 2007
    439 Posts
    Oh hell yes.
    I sense it coming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #480
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    I absolutely love these. I can't wait for your V2.