1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,870 Posts
    I guess it's time to start another one, seeing that the old threads have died away. The original OP in the first and second MSpaint chat was Joshua, but seeing that he hasen't posted in weeks, I guess the right thing was to start another one.

Anyways, in this thread you chat/fuck around with pictures made with paint.
    Also, the MSPC VS LOL-LANDS thing could be continued here, I don't know, you guys can decide that one.

In the memory of Josh, we shall continue the trend he started. Let's make his eternal soul happy by keeping the tradition up, shall we?

" Welcome to the reopened MSPC "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts

"I hope this will be good!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts

"Hey guys whats up?!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    1,711 Posts

"oh boy, this will be great"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts

"Hey guys did you hear spongebob is getting married?"

6. Post #6
    July 2007
    932 Posts

I would've made the 2nd post if I hadn't decided to place chocolate milk on my tablet, I had to drink fast before I could finish the drawing

Zambies spend more than 10 secs on your pic as well as spelling, I could draw better than that when I was 5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    Oh my god I laughed hard you told me to improve spelling, look at this
    sepnd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts

"Where's the music?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    August 2009
    1,711 Posts
    i think this calls for a ... CHAT :D
    JOIN THE CHAT :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    Oh my god I laughed hard you told me to improve spelling, look at this
    Mine was a simple slip of the keys (I'm eating biscuits :D) your mistake was a different word

here and hear are different
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    Oh my god that was retarded sorry. I'll fix it and... Did you rate yourself agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts
    Oh my god that was retarded sorry. I'll fix it and... Did you rate yourself agree.
    I did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    Ok so Mr blue man died. Ill make a new one.

Edited:

Oh ok

14. Post #14
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    Oddly no, I didn't even rate you disagree.

Sorry for being a bit cruel, but spend more time on your drawings, and try avoid the 1px thickness unless you use it for details

Edit
    Gawd darn I'll go rate myself late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts
    Oddly no, I didn't even rate you disagree.

Sorry for being a bit cruel, but spend more time on your drawings, and try avoid the 1px thickness unless you use it for details

Edit
    Gawd darn I'll go rate myself late
    I've learned from you... so I have to agree :P lulz

16. Post #16
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    Well I suck at drawing thanks for your time.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,081 Posts
    "hello everyone, i hope you dont mind that i dropped by.."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    Zambies your drawings can improve if you use more than 1px thickness and hold shift when using the circle tool also when drawing limbs use the curve tool unless you have a steady arm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    How shitty is this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,870 Posts

" Oh dear, I really hope people wont start fighting... I'd be very gald if people would get along "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts

"Sorry..."

22. Post #22
    August 2009
    1,711 Posts

don't use the same pics !!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    It's better, a few anatomy issues such as the arms are too low, try place them just under the head. Also the torso is a little long

24. Post #24
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    I understand. I should get out of the MS paint section everything I try dies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,870 Posts
    I understand. I should get out of the MS paint section everything I try dies.
    Naah, come on :3:
    You'll be fine, just keep drawing and learning. You're welcome here, even if people tend to give you sharp comments about your drawings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,081 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts

"Yeah, but where's the music?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,208 Posts

"Ah what the hell, might as well get hammered here."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2009
    1,711 Posts
    for a bar in a mansion this is pretty good :D

Edited:

DanRatherman, dont save as jpeg D:

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,081 Posts
    the bar is pretty.. well empty and bland but the more people have a go at it the more detail it will get!.

31. Post #31
    October 2009
    68 Posts

32. Post #32
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    Hot Damn. You guys are so good it makes you guys seem like Picasso and me as a drunken hobo with MS Paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts
    Hot Damn. You guys are so good it makes you guys seem like Picasso and me as a drunken hobo with MS Paint.
    nononononnononononoo just practice a little more! that's all!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    August 2009
    1,711 Posts
    i used to be like you, but then i read some TUT's and became, well... slightly better "/

35. Post #35
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    Well this cuts into real life school and walt garry world and I'm not giving those up.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,081 Posts

Edited:

"Ah what the hell, might as well get hammered here."
    why did you save it as a jpeg :O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts
    Please use MS Paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,081 Posts
    it was only for the background

39. Post #39
    August 2009
    8,228 Posts
    http://filesmelt.com/downloader/fIL.pngZambies no longer cares, and watches in awe as everyone draws better then him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts

"WATCH OUT! GUN!!"

lol, the wine or whatever looks like a bird!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)