1. Post #1
    September 2008
    691 Posts

I think it's time to forget about Jill. I have quit doing this shit.

Credits.

AnemoneS2
    Drebin 221

Special thanks to.

eldesgraciado/TheWretched He is one of the few people that actually did something. Kudos to him. :D
    Stan For cheering me up :)
    Mariokart64n Taking his time to teach me 3Ds max.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Funny x 59Dumb x 10Artistic x 9Friendly x 7Late x 6Agree x 4Useful x 2Disagree x 2Informative x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Inevitable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 40Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    Inevitable.
    Indeed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    December 2008
    17 Posts
    Could we get a clearer shot? It's kinda hard to gauge the quality in an angle and lighting such as this. :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2007
    32 Posts
    The quality's perfect, but I guess I could conjur up another one...

6. Post #6
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    Could we get a clearer shot? It's kinda hard to gauge the quality in an angle and lighting such as this. :\
    I'm afraid no image hosting site would allow any clear shot of boobies for so long.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    what have you done to jill... she has a D cup now haha

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,951 Posts
    I can't quite tell, is it just a texture mod, or did you actually modify the model and give her proper breasts? I'm assuming the latter because of the 'jigglebones' comment?

That's pretty cool, though the texture used could probably be a tad better :)

9. Post #9
    June 2007
    32 Posts
    Yeah, the textures used were quite low res, but it's all we had to work with... it was difficult to find textures elsewhere :)

10. Post #10
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    I can't quite tell, is it just a texture mod, or did you actually modify the model and give her proper breasts? I'm assuming the latter because of the 'jigglebones' comment?

That's pretty cool, though the texture used could probably be a tad better :)
    Both!

What's wrong with the texture? We used this one.

11. Post #11
    February 2009
    3,696 Posts
    That's hot, but yeah the boobs look weird.

12. Post #12
    March 2007
    3,676 Posts
    Well when I saw "nude" I thought she was completely "nude" not just her boobs showing...
    Also wasn't she a C cup in re1 remake?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    Well when I saw "nude" I thought she was completely "nude" not just her boobs showing...
    Also wasn't she a C cup in re1 remake?
    Didn't you read the main post? I will make 4 different nude versions of her.

I am working on the completely nude one as we speak. :D

She is D cup in my mind. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,951 Posts
    Both!

What's wrong with the texture? We used this one.

Imageshack doesn't like titties ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    Imageshack doesn't like titties ;)
    Haha, dang. XD

16. Post #16
    February 2009
    3,696 Posts
    Didn't you read the main post? I will make 4 different nude versions of her.

I am working on the completely nude one as we speak. :D

She is D cup in my mind. :(
    D cup's fine with me. :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    981 Posts
    Any cup's fine so long as there's nothing blocking the magnificent view. :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #18
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    Does anyone know a image hosting site that allows Nudity? To tag some images. ;D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,268 Posts
    Does anyone know a image hosting site that allows Nudity? To tag some images. ;D
    Photoshack? Deviantart?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2009
    596 Posts
    I downloaded it and tested in-game because all your screenshots looked like you simply brushed a breast-texture over her chest.
    It is a real model, i'll give you that but the texture looks too much streched and her breast are not so beautiful round. They had some sharp edges. Not to mention they're too big. The straps of her neck-armor clipped right through.

Lets see, how you manage the full-nude version, but honestly:
    If i could judge from this one, i have a doubt it's going to be better, if you keep on using this without improving.

bloocobalt worked on something similar.
    http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/84157e160c6f3d446092531692d2a5cc.jpgI asked him some months ago about his progress but if i read corectly, he lost most of his WIPs during a system crash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    June 2007
    32 Posts
    Ok great, glad you have the initiatve to download the model - that's a good start.
    Yeah sure mate, criticise away but give us credit, we're first time modellers.
    Improvement is the only way we can go from here on, its funny you should say ours looks texturised, I'd say "Bloocobalt's" looks more texturised than anything and to be honest. Looks strikingly like Mariokartn64's animated GIF Signature...so mate, if you don't like it, step off and go make your own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Thailand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    I downloaded it and tested in-game because all your screenshots looked like you simply brushed a breast-texture over her chest.
    It is a real model, i'll give you that but the texture looks too much streched and her breast are not so beautiful round. They had some sharp edges. Not to mention they're too big. The straps of her neck-armor clipped right through.

Lets see, how you manage the full-nude version, but honestly:
    If i could judge from this one, i have a doubt it's going to be better, if you keep on using this without improving.

bloocobalt worked on something similar.
    http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/84157e160c6f3d446092531692d2a5cc.jpgI asked him some months ago about his progress but if i read corectly, he lost most of his WIPs during a system crash.
    Can't you see the hard work on it? :crying:

From the creative Alpha texture on her shirt to make it seem as if a Hunter teared up her shirt. :D

I did place the the straps next to her boobies accordingly, they look great in Half life model viewer and 3Ds max. It's Garry's Mod engine fault that there is a small clipping on them. Compare the model to the original model, and you will see plenty of well thought details, like moving the shoulder pads, the straps, etcetera.

Bloocobalt used terrible textures. Mine, match Jill's skin colour, ironically the texture on her boobies is of 21 Mb, and 2000 x 2000 or something like that. xP

There is always room for improvements.

Thanks for the criticism, by far my nude model is looking better than Bloocobalt. :D

23. Post #23
    June 2009
    596 Posts
    Thanks for the criticism, by far my nude model is looking better than Bloocobalt. :D
    We'll see about that.
    If it's real going to be like that, then i haven't opened my mouth (or mind).
    It's not that i can't work with it.
    Due to the complexity of my posing works, clippings and some sharp edges are unavoidable.
    I'm allready used to fix and smoothen these issues via Paint.NET. (Check out SPMt)

The only thing that really concerns me are the textures, but maybe i just had some bad light or other s#!t like that.

(BTW: I agree, Blooco's looked not so perfect either but this pic was from a alpha or beta version. I'm sure, there would be some improvements too by now.)

24. Post #24
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    We'll see about that.
    If it's real going to be like that, then i haven't opened my mouth (or mind).
    It's not that i can't work with it.
    Due to the complexity of my posing works, clippings and some sharp edges are unavoidable.
    I'm allready used to fix and smoothen these issues via Paint.NET. (Check out SPMt)

The only thing that really concerns me are the textures, but maybe i just had some bad light or other s#!t like that.

(BTW: I agree, Blooco's looked not so perfect either but this pic was from a alpha or beta version. I'm sure, there would be some improvements too by now.)
    Me and Drebin are working on a really high resolution texture, 80 MB one due to feedback!

But let's remember Jill is a low texture resolution model, and I hope these textures don't look out of place.

I'm really sad that you could not see the quality put in the model, I took out the meshes of her old chest, and inserted the highest polly boobies I could find. I'm even buying some models from turbosquid for it.

Check out the alpha map on the shirt texture, eg0014 something! You can see it on Photoshop.

If you open these in Half life model viewer from steam on Orange box, you will see nicely jigglebones, and how nicely those straps move along with the boobies.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,072 Posts

From the creative Alpha texture on her shirt to make it seem as if a Hunter teared up her shirt. :D

I did place the the straps next to her boobies accordingly, they look great in Half life model viewer and 3Ds max. It's Garry's Mod engine fault that there is a small clipping on them. Compare the model to the original model, and you will see plenty of well thought details, like moving the shoulder pads, the straps, etcetera.

Bloocobalt used terrible textures. Mine, match Jill's skin colour, ironically the texture on her boobies is of 21 Mb, and 2000 x 2000 or something like that. xP

I only used what mariokart64n sent me. I think I may have the source files here, if you want them.

26. Post #26
    June 2007
    32 Posts
    Cheers mate, that would be handy :)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,072 Posts

I only used what mariokart64n sent me. I think I may have the source files here, if you want them.
    PM me if you want them.

28. Post #28
    June 2009
    596 Posts
    Woah ... now that was a 'lil unexpected, that you posted here.
    I just mentioned your WIP-Jill because it came into my mind when i saw this thread.
    Shortly after this, your appear in persion ... well, sort of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    PM me if you want them.
    I did!

30. Post #30
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    It does not seem to facepose for me...

31. Post #31
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    It does not seem to facepose for me...
    No face posing yet. Don't worry it will be in the next version.

32. Post #32
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    No face posing yet. Don't worry it will be in the next version.
    To be honest I think the faceposing function should be put in when releasing a nude model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    How about that guys? Is the texture fine? Does it meets your demands? The UV is a bitch though.

You can also see no such thing as clipping in the straps. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    April 2008
    75 Posts
    So far, this model looks great!

Been waiting for a decent Jill Nude model...

=P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,720 Posts
    Bonerific.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    June 2009
    596 Posts

How about that guys? Is the texture fine? Does it meets your demands? The UV is a bitch though. ;c

Oh, yeah. That looks MUCH better. All that remains is to see, how it looks in-game.
    Good Job so far.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,951 Posts
    Just a quick generic pose. Model seems good so far, and the fingerposing is pretty good. Definitely need to get faceposing going :D

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3206/jilljv.jpg
    See how long that lasts on Imageshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    Just a quick generic pose. Model seems good so far, and the fingerposing is pretty good. Definitely need to get faceposing going :D

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3206/jilljv.jpg
    See how long that lasts on Imageshit.
    She is eye-poseable. :D

39. Post #39
    December 2008
    17 Posts

How about that guys? Is the texture fine? Does it meets your demands? The UV is a bitch though. ;c

Pretty nifty. One qualm, and it's hardly anything more than nit-picking, is that it looks like the breasts are smooth. I would imagine some texturing to be done on the nipples so that they look like they exist in a 3 dimensional space, rather than being part of the skin. Y'know; like the should be "tweakable" so to speak

Otherwise, it looks awesome. :D

40. Post #40
    April 2008
    19 Posts
    Can't wait for the Completely nude version :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)