1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    4,533 Posts
    That kid has my respect for life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,937 Posts
    That's amazing and horrible at the same time. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2007
    2,686 Posts
    This makes me sad.

Because my father had an heart attack recently while driving on the road, and if my brother wasn't with him at that time. He'd be dead now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,628 Posts
    Nice drivin' pardner, but you're already too late... urgh

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,703 Posts
    SYSTEMATIK JUSTICE

this kid's Systematiks sidekick in the making.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    830 Posts
    Future badass in the making-they all lose their parents young. Batman for instance, saw his parents gunned down in front of his eyes.
    So what's this kid going to become? Valetman?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,523 Posts
    i never would have thought to turn off the car at nine years old. i would have just flipped a shit and bailed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    August 2009
    3,013 Posts
    am i a bad person for laughing at that?
    Yes.

:colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    January 2008
    282 Posts
    :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,854 Posts
    He should get a purple heart

for taking a bullet in his soul in the battle for a life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    January 2008
    1,003 Posts
    This kid is more awesome than that 7 year old black kid that went to do hood rat stuff in his mom's car.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,238 Posts
    Son, you make me proud boy.

13. Post #53
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,185 Posts
    Sounds like the start of a movie, then the kid becomes a pro racing driver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,726 Posts
    The saddest part of this story is, looking back at this news story as an adult, he'll be called awesome, but won't be able to see that over his mother's death. :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    How the hell did she die?

16. Post #56
    February 2009
    3,696 Posts
    Seemed to be going great until I read the part that the mom died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,949 Posts
    Dammit.
    I saw Grimsby and thought, thats where i live.
    Then i saw Ont and noticed it was the Canada one.
    Nothing good ever happens here in the UK Grimsby.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    4,533 Posts
    Dammit.
    I saw Grimsby and thought, thats where i live.
    Then i saw Ont and noticed it was the Canada one.
    Nothing good ever happens here in the UK Grimsby.
    Grimsby stinks of fish anyway.

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,923 Posts
    if I were ever to go unconscious in a car, I'd be proud to have him drive with me.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,703 Posts
    I would make a 'i am not disappoint' picture but that would be unfunny time consuming and unoriginal

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    7,239 Posts
    What? Seriously? I thought this was just made up for Batman Arkham Asylum :raise:
    :what:

Just, :what:

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,573 Posts
    That 9 year old is pretty smart. Too bad the mother died. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts
    Very good kid. I feel bad for him though; at least he did what he could, which was more than expected of him.

24. Post #64
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,368 Posts
    *reads*
    "Aw what a nice young la-*
    *finish reading*
    "Oh."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    July 2009
    34 Posts
    That kid is amazing. It's such a shame his mother died. He deserves better and she deserves better.

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,168 Posts
    That's sad, 9 years old and he looses his mom.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,703 Posts
    I was kind of disappointed when I read the article to, since the title didn't really mention the death. So I was like
    "What a fucking badass that was great FP material, maybe I should read the end oh whats this-"

and I felt the anguish of a thousand sorrowful blades plunge into my rock hard abdominals..

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    Don't worry, you're on the Internet. The only hated people here are furries, kids, emos, camwhores and trolls.
    wait...why do we hate cam whores? I LIKE tits. I can see ugly camwhores being hated, but what about the hot ones! WHAT ABOUT THE HOT ONES!
    -------------

Also this kid probably saved not only his life, but the lives of the others on the road since it would of caused an accident. Who knows.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,261 Posts
    I can spot a memegenerator of that kid a mile awhile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    May 2009
    1,801 Posts
    Funny bomb successfully deployed.

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,261 Posts
    I can be unfunny and still get one. I hope I don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    March 2006
    119 Posts
    Big deal, I had to take the wheel once when my mum started blowing my dad.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,138 Posts
    Close, but no cigar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Bulgaria Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)