1. Post #241
    Long tit faggot who doesn't play the violin omfg
    December 2006
    1,148 Posts
    They're not zombies.
    Don't start that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

2. Post #242
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Had a game on sucideful with a nice team... I was lvl 2 medic LOL. 2 of them wanted me to stay cause I was good at healing, the other 2 wanted me to leave cause I had a sucky score (and cause of my low lvl on the perk). Hehe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

3. Post #243
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    HIGH FRIGGIN' FIVE!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,195 Posts
    HIGH FRIGGIN' FIVE!

*big ass picture*
    Im proud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #245
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,014 Posts
    So does no one have a solution for my Favourite IP problems?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #246
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,449 Posts
    HIGH FRIGGIN' FIVE!
    i'm level 6 :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,649 Posts
    I liked how the KF mod was. It was really challenging, even on normal. It was an actual survival game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,178 Posts
    So does no one have a solution for my Favourite IP problems?
    Hey in my post yesterday with the IP's for my servers I mistyped the first IP (then copied it) but it is fixed now. My apologies for misleading you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #249
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,014 Posts
    Cheers, I'll check that up tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    761 Posts
    ... the other 2 wanted me to leave cause I had a sucky score...
    They must be dumb, a medic isn't supposed to have a high score, if he has he's probably a bad medic not healing anyone. I often play as medic on suicidal and I'm always busy healing others which leaves me as one of the lowest ranked people in the scores, ironically I'm also the richiest because I hardly need any ammo after a wave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

11. Post #251
    BULLIES RULE
    June 2009
    1,289 Posts
    We just need garry to take pics and someone can start mapping it
    Or get a copy of the blueprints.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #252
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,014 Posts
    Hey in my post yesterday with the IP's for my servers I mistyped the first IP (then copied it) but it is fixed now. My apologies for misleading you.
    Checked it, only the first one works, I'm still getting the same old thing with the second IP.

Best 2 maps I've played though :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,598 Posts
    I liked how the KF mod was. It was really challenging, even on normal. It was an actual survival game.
    This is still challenging, unless you have a support constantly welding any entrances behind you or you're playing on a custom map which has uber camping spots. So many times I've died because of a sneaky bastard of a Gorefast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,758 Posts
    Any news on that Defence Alliance 2 mod for KF? It seems to have just faded away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #255
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    "Yeah, one in each hand" - Thats what your char says when you get dual pistols... It does sound pretty funny( and optimistic) if you think about it! :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #256
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,449 Posts
    This is still challenging, unless you have a support constantly welding any entrances behind you or you're playing on a custom map which has uber camping spots. So many times I've died because of a sneaky bastard of a Gorefast.
    I've died a lot to a clot that grabs me just long enough for a scrake to come over and kill me. :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    ... But you're still alive!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,178 Posts
    Checked it, only the first one works, I'm still getting the same old thing with the second IP.

Best 2 maps I've played though :buddy:

Hey, I will check that out and see what the problem is there.

19. Post #259
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    "yeah, one in each hand" - thats what your char says when you get dual pistols... It does sound pretty funny( and optimistic) if you think about it! :p
    invisible women.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events

20. Post #260
    July 2009
    9,936 Posts
    invisible women.
    Not that invisible bitch again!

Or was that for Patri

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    invisible women.
    Was thinking of penises :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

22. Post #262
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,290 Posts
    Was thinking of penises :P
    50 cals are legit penis extensions, to be used when you are to meet Stalkers and Sirens. Anything else, if you feel like being manly enough to not be called gay.

Yeah, bad joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    August 2008
    603 Posts
    I have a question about two of the achievements.
    Blooper Reel: Turn 500 Zeds into Giblets using the M79. This one is still 0/500 for me, and I'm a level 3 demolitions. I even got the final kill for the achievement where you "turn 500 specimens into giblets" with the M79. Is it in the wording? "Zeds" are specimens right?

Keep Those Sneakers Off the Floor!: Kill 20 Stalkers with Explosives. I'm at 15/20 for this one, but I know I killed more than that. Does it only count if they're not cloaked, or are these two achievements just bugged?

24. Post #264
    September 2008
    715 Posts
    Blooper Reel: Turn 500 Zeds into Giblets using the M79. This one is still 0/500 for me, and I'm a level 3 demolitions. I even got the final kill for the achievement where you "turn 500 specimens into giblets" with the M79. Is it in the wording? "Zeds" are specimens right?

Keep Those Sneakers Off the Floor!: Kill 20 Stalkers with Explosives. I'm at 15/20 for this one, but I know I killed more than that. Does it only count if they're not cloaked, or are these two achievements just bugged?
    Not sure about the first one, but for the second I think you need to only use handgrenades to kill the Stalkers. I managed to get this achievement without even trying and never touching a grenade launcher or pipebombs.

25. Post #265
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,888 Posts
    Just got a server for me and a couple of friends to fuck around on, what maps should I use for it?

I'm looking for the best maps, because I only want a few maps.

i'll give the IP too if anyone wants it

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,186 Posts
    Oh god my eyes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #267
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Not sure about the first one, but for the second I think you need to only use handgrenades to kill the Stalkers. I managed to get this achievement without even trying and never touching a grenade launcher or pipebombs.
    yeah, only with grenades for the second

for the first, I think it is about pipebombs

28. Post #268
    August 2009
    2,845 Posts
    Just got a server for me and a couple of friends to fuck around on, what maps should I use for it?

I'm looking for the best maps, because I only want a few maps.

i'll give the IP too if anyone wants it
    Westlondon, Manor, Farm, Doom2, and the RE map.

29. Post #269
    June 2007
    143 Posts

The second one was from before the Demo perk was implemented, I got it with hand grenades.

I also got the first achievement with the M32 instead of the M79, and I'm apparently not the only one (Check the killing floor forums).

30. Post #270
    Gay for BDA
    November 2005
    8,483 Posts
    Oh god my eyes
    go play modern warfare 2 and jizz all over your screen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #271
    August 2008
    603 Posts
    I also got the first achievement with the M32 instead of the M79, and I'm apparently not the only one (Check the killing floor forums).
    Mine stays at 0/500 no matter what I use.

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,854 Posts
    Oh wow that sawn of the dead map Is awesome.
    Now if only there are actual servers with it .

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,178 Posts
    I'll try it out later and if I like it I will add it to the rotation on my servers.

34. Post #274
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Level 5 Support is now fun because I play on Hard Mode

35. Post #275
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts

Dosh!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #276
    July 2009
    9,936 Posts
    Grab it while you can lads!
    also inb4 gaybows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #277
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,014 Posts
    Money here!

38. Post #278
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,449 Posts
    http://i36.tinypic.com/27zkya0.jpg
    That entire game was basically by myself. The other guy died in every round, so most of it was me running around slowly picking them all off. Until the 7th round where 2 fleshpounds, like 4 sirens and some crawlers killed me. I got the achievement for 10 waves by yourself though.

Edited:

Dual handcannons are great for a berzerker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,178 Posts
    Sharpshooter's the best class imo.

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,721 Posts
    I prefer one handcannon over two, more efficent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)