20,999 Posts
    That is... interesting, to say atleast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

2. Post #722
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,007 Posts
    You need to stop getting banned :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #723
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,999 Posts
    Not gonna happen vv

4. Post #724
    Resident Dick Master
    Dennab
    September 2008
    38,699 Posts
    You get banned too much :saddowns:

Edited:

Code:
    go
    [LIST] [*]  UberMensch banned Hakita for 1 Day in How to make Gmod faster on ubuntu os with the reason “Help or don't post”[/LIST]15 Days ago
    [LIST] [*]  Nori banned Hakita for 1 Hour in Extra Content For Garry's Mod with the reason “Predicting moderation”[/LIST]
    26 Days ago
    [LIST] [*]  verynicelady banned Hakita for 7 Days in Perma'd By Garry | Reason : LOL with the reason “Don't reply to permabanned users”[/LIST]
    1 Month ago
    [LIST] [*]  Benji banned Hakita for 1 Day in motorcycle from star trek with the reason “Backseat mod”
     [*]  verynicelady banned Hakita for 1 Day in So i have been banned with the reason “Stop posting in the RC”
     [*]  verynicelady banned Hakita for 1 Hour in Dear, VeryNiceLady with the reason “Do not give advice or state opinions in the refugee camp”
     [*]  Perfumly banned Hakita for 1 Day in Judas Priest - The "Metal Gods" with the reason “Why Reply?”[/LIST]
    2 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  JohnnyMo1 banned Hakita for 1 Day in I'M leaving FACEPUNCH forever AND making A big DEAL about IT with the reason “Posting in a ban me”
     [*]  Benji banned Hakita for 1 Day in I need help looking for a mod with the reason “Unhelpful reply”
     [*]  Perfumly banned Hakita for 1 Day in Megadeth with the reason “Spoiler Tag Abuse”
     [*]  verynicelady banned Hakita for 7 Days in About the Perma-Ban with the reason “Reduced”
     [*]  verynicelady permabanned Hakita in You Mindfuck Pictures with the reason “Trick link”
     [*]  Benji banned Hakita for 1 Day in GMod addon installer with the reason “If you don't care, don't reply”[/LIST]
    3 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  Perfumly banned Hakita for 7 Days in Disturbed with the reason “Why Reply?”
     [*]  Benji banned Hakita for 1 Day in My Garrys Mod Clan !! :D with the reason “Why reply?”[/LIST]
    4 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  Benji banned Hakita for 1 Day in Make a killable npc_citizen in single player HL2 with the reason “Bump”
     [*]  Benji banned Hakita for 1 Day in PHX3 great bug or a sabotage? with the reason “Unhelpful reply”
     [*]  lazyV moved Hakita's thread titled “Wierd Guitar Pro 5 RSE Problem” from Hardware and Software to Technical Support
     [*]  SilverHammer moved Hakita's thread titled “Wierd Guitar Pro 5 RSE Problem” from Music to Hardware and Software[/LIST]
    5 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  mahalis banned Hakita for 7 Days in Striker Weapons Pack with the reason “If you don't care, don't reply”
     [*]  ventilated banned Hakita for 7 Days in Why I think British people mess up the English language with the reason “Why reply to spam threads?”[/LIST]
    6 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  mahalis banned Hakita for 7 Days in The Photon Gun! with the reason “Why reply?”
     [*]  mahalis banned Hakita for 1 Day in Need a scripter with the reason “Backseat moderation”[/LIST]
    7 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  Uberslug banned Hakita for 1 Day in The Heavy makes sweet love with the reason “Encourage and advise”
     [*]  Uberslug banned Hakita for 1 Day in Tripping up ( First posse) with the reason “Threadshitting”[/LIST]
    10 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  Dragon banned Hakita for 1 Hour in About the Lock (Swine Flu Avatars) with the reason “Reduce”
     [*]  Gurant banned Hakita for 1 Day in Swine Flu Avatars with the reason “Not a Question Thread/Wrong Icon”
     [*]  Gurant closed Hakita's thread called Swine Flu Avatars in Fast Threads with reason “Not a Question Thread/Wrong Icon”[/LIST]
    12 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  verynicelady banned Hakita for 1 Hour in Dad's a gamer with the reason “Misuse of spoiler tags”[/LIST]
    15 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  mikfoz closed Hakita's thread called Photoshop OMG Face in Photoshop Contests with reason “2 second paste shit”
     [*]  mikfoz banned Hakita for 24 Minutes in this thread with the reason “Why reply?”
     [*]  mikfoz banned Hakita for 2 Minutes in this thread with the reason “So fucking what! Why reply?”[/LIST]
    16 Months ago
    [LIST] [*]  mikfoz banned Hakita for 2 Hours in this thread with the reason “Can't help? Don't reply.
    [/LIST]
    Edited:

About to start writing my english essay on Dave Mustaine :slick:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,999 Posts
    That aint even the whole history :smug:

6. Post #726
    Resident Dick Master
    Dennab
    September 2008
    38,699 Posts
    I'm aware

Take the hint
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #727
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    821 Posts
    I'm totally going to the Slayer/Megadeth concert July 26 in Halifax.

So pumped
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    652 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #729
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,904 Posts
    Megafart

Get it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,279 Posts
    DAVID ELLEFSON BABY

FUCK YEAH

caps

Edited:

11. Post #731
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    7,794 Posts

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,279 Posts
    stop putting dots put exclamation marks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    FUCK YEAH JUNIOR! WELCOME BACK!

/caps

Edited:

I remember reading this once "It should also be noted that as of late, Ellefson has stated (also on Blabbermouth.net) that if Mustaine were to call him tomorrow and ask him to rejoin the band, he would say yes." and thinking "please Dave, call him, just call him and ask him to come back..." Well, it looks like that's exactly what happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

14. Post #734
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    wow wow wow

also waiting for rust in peace in rock band weeeee

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    At least when they play Dawn Patrol for the 20th anniversary thing it'll definitely sound right, with Junior playing.

16. Post #736
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    also prepare for the -ex-current bassist to have an interview in ultimate-guitar containing a statement along the lines of

"I found out the same way everyone else did"

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,279 Posts
    poor james :(

18. Post #738
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    4,710 Posts
    I'm totally going to the Slayer/Megadeth concert July 26 in Halifax.

So pumped
    I wonder who's getting inconvenient surgery next.

19. Post #739
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    I wonder who's getting inconvenient surgery next.
    Tom only needed back surgery because he headbangs like a motherfucker.

20. Post #740
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    Anyone going to the show in Hollywood, March 31st? I am, maybe I'll sees ya.

21. Post #741
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,007 Posts
    Ellefson is back? :hawaaaafap:

22. Post #742
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,234 Posts
    Dave has renamed his biography to "Wake up Dead," it used to be "Hello Me, Meet the Real Me." Release date is around April, should be good. :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #743
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    I preferred the old title to be honest...

Edited:

They'd better record and release at least one of the RiP 20th Anniversary performances. It's going to be awesome and I won't get to see it...

24. Post #744
    March 2007
    1,524 Posts
    EllefSON, i am pleased.

25. Post #745
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,023 Posts
    Ellefson? Back in Megadeth?? Excuse me while I type random letters and symbols in an adrenaline rush.

djasdhuashfjsdfdsåg ,dfgghmfgghl,mdhlghå.ghjghpjm'hgkhjklhjk

YEEES :flashfap:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #746
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,219 Posts
    Ellefson in the lineup + Big Four tour + Autobiography = :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #747
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,326 Posts
    Is it just me or is Megadeth a hilarious name for a band? I know it means one million deaths, but still. Their album names aren't much better, with things like Youthanasia and United Abominations, neither of which are, y'know, subtle in any way at all. I've never actually listened to any of their music though, but if their lyrical and musical skill matches their name-choosing prowess (or lack thereof) I think I'll give them a miss.

28. Post #748
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,980 Posts
    Is it just me or is Megadeth a hilarious name for a band? I know it means one million deaths, but still. Their album names aren't much better, with things like Youthanasia and United Abominations, neither of which are, y'know, subtle in any way at all. I've never actually listened to any of their music though, but if their lyrical and musical skill matches their name-choosing prowess (or lack thereof) I think I'll give them a miss.
    Yeah, For this very reason I'm kinda ashamaed to say I listen to them(when talking to ineducate non-metalheads of course).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

29. Post #749
    Resident Dick Master
    Dennab
    September 2008
    38,699 Posts
    At least they didn't make a name like that directed at themselves. That's just a label. Although I guess I see where you're coming from, bands from the 80's are allowed to do it. But trust me, the musical talent is fantastic. Dave's ranked number 1 metal guitarist in the world, and he deserves the title.

30. Post #750
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    652 Posts
    Yeah, For this very reason I'm kinda ashamaed to say I listen to them(when talking to ineducate non-metalheads of course).
    I'm never ashamed to admit to listening to Megadeth :smug:

...Goatwhore however.

31. Post #751
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    Has anyone here seen the "Arsenal of Megadeth" dvd? There's a short video clip on there of them playing Symphony of Destruction in Argentina. The crowd is shouting something like "MEGADETH! MEGADETH! IT'S FUCKING MEGADETH!" along to the rhythm of the main riff, it sounded pretty funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #752
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,007 Posts
    New subforum on the Megadeth forums, replacing The Lo Down...

the BASS PLACE, where David Ellefson's personal posts shall be found!

33. Post #753
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    7,794 Posts

34. Post #754
    July 2009
    222 Posts
    Has anyone here seen the "Arsenal of Megadeth" dvd? There's a short video clip on there of them playing Symphony of Destruction in Argentina. The crowd is shouting something like "MEGADETH! MEGADETH! IT'S FUCKING MEGADETH!" along to the rhythm of the main riff, it sounded pretty funny.

35. Post #755
    Prime Minister of Australia
    June 2008
    7,145 Posts
    We were doing that at the Megadeth concert I last went to, but without the "fucking" part.

36. Post #756
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    4,710 Posts
    reff: North Hollywood shootout of 1997
    James Sunderland: that was badass
    reff: there's a song about it
    James Sunderland: is it by metallica
    reff: NO
    [url]

37. Post #757
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    New subforum on the Megadeth forums, replacing The 168th Battalion...

the BASS PLACE, where David Ellefson's personal posts shall be found!
    The 168th Battalion is where Chris Broderick posts...

Edited:

I got so distracted by the fact that Ellefson is back that I totally forgot that it's probably what Mustaine's super exciting press release was about...

Edited:

Also, Chris is a clumsy bastard... He cut his thumb with a box cutter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #758
    WERGWERGWERGWERGWERG
    September 2008
    22,007 Posts
    The 168th Battalion is where Chris Broderick posts...
    Whoops.

39. Post #759
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    I think I'm going to buy another Megadeth album now. The only iTunes available album I don't have are Risk and The World Needs a Hero.

Which one you reckon?

Edited:

I'm sorta leaning towards Risk, but I don't really know.

40. Post #760
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    Ok, I ended up buying Risk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)