1. Post #1
    April 2008
    480 Posts
    I saw the other prank calling thread and was reminded of this...

http://www.prankdial.com/prankevil.php

What it does:

Evil Operator - Connect two friends into a phone conversation making them think they called each other!
    The only problem is that you have a limited number of calls per day. There's also a 30 second talking limit, which is enough. I'm sure there's other sites that do the same thing, so feel free to post them if they are better.

EDIT:

Here is how to get free tokens. Courtesy of TheNoss

:siren:All right, if you're wondering how to use Tor to get free tokens, then continue reading::siren:

1. Download Tor (HIGHLY recommend Tor Browser bundle) http://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en
    I use the Tor Browser and my normal home network browser at the same time for maximum productivity.
    You might be able to do this with the Tor download, not sure. Someone comment on that if you could.

USING TOR:

2. Go to twitter.com and create an account
    3. Go to prankdial.com/twitterus.php and click allow and shit
    4. Copy the token code you get

NOW, GO BACK TO YOUR NORMAL HOME NETWORK, SO RIGHT NOW YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING TOR

5. Go to prankdial.com/prankevil.php and redeem your code!
    6. Prank using your regular home network
    7. Repeat

If you want, you could make bookmark tabs or w/e they're called in the Tor Browser for both twitter.com/logout (for creating a new account) and prankdial.com/twittershare.php for even more maximum productivity mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 32Late x 4Useful x 3Dumb x 3Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    April 2005
    9,638 Posts
    Sigh, it's America only.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 45Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2008
    151 Posts
    Do you know if this is completely free?

EDIT
    Sigh, it's America only.
    Argh, never mind..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,795 Posts
    -supersnip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    Not worth it. Only one free call for 30 seconds, which includes the time it takes to pick up. If you didn't have to buy tokens, and it wasn't once a day, it would be better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,795 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,718 Posts
    So can I make people call 911?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 76 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,795 Posts
    Not worth it. Only one free call for 30 seconds, which includes the time it takes to pick up.
    No it doesn't, mine went on for 43 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 8 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2008
    389 Posts
    call this number tell me what happens, 666-8321.

(Some random fuck told me to dial it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2008
    480 Posts
    Only once per day

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,795 Posts
    proxy time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    So can I make people call 911?
    Probably wouldn't want to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13

14. Post #14
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,975 Posts
    Trying it, expecting nothing cool

15. Post #15
    September 2009
    817 Posts
    :phoneb:
    :cawg:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #16
    August 2009
    299 Posts
    Make fake twitters

Get 2 tokens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

17. Post #17
    I just sent one and friend said his mom was like "WTF WHAT IS THIS?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    912 Posts
    God damn, it's so fun to call two separate Dominos and watch it all go down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 88Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Facepunch iSeries!
    November 2007
    4,363 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,085 Posts
    proxy no work :<

21. Post #21

22. Post #22
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

24. Post #24
    August 2009
    299 Posts
    Op is a god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Lethaldrive
    July 2007
    4,657 Posts
    Pizza hut called pizza hut.

I did this btw.

http://www.prankdial.com/hearprank_l5541494w2u2x2.php
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 48 (list)

26. Post #26
    July 2007
    647 Posts
    http://www.prankdial.com/hearprank_l5541494w2v2w2.php
    :3:
    They have such tiny little voices
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,975 Posts
    Aha this is actually great. We need a way to farm tokens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,085 Posts
    Proxies don't work, the site brings up a fake message.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,658 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

30. Post #30
    October 2009
    339 Posts
    LMAO, this is awesome! Too bad its only for the US :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    ''just wondering''
    December 2008
    2,849 Posts
    God damn, it's so fun to call two separate Dominos and watch it all go down.
    all I got from doing that was a "Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? *beep*"
    (... other domino's wasn't very friendly to her)

32. Post #32
    1 Dollar
    June 2005
    1,902 Posts
    You are my Hero!
    I looked in the recent and clicked on randomly and I am dying of laughter right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    October 2009
    863 Posts
    I saw the other prank calling thread and was reminded of this...

http://www.prankdial.com/prankevil.php

What it does:

The only problem is that you have a limited number of calls per day. There's also a 30 second talking limit, which is enough. I'm sure there's other sites that do the same thing, so feel free to post them if they are better.
    Buy 50 phones.

Problem is solved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    October 2008
    251 Posts
    http://www.prankdial.com/hearprank_l5541494w2x2q2.php

It didn't work as i hoped. I wanted them to have a conversation :(

By the way i did a boston dominoes and a new york one.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    159 Posts
    http://www.prankdial.com/hearprank_l5541494x2v2s2.php

Phone conversation between two local Chinese restaurants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 58 (list)

36. Post #36
    October 2009
    12,682 Posts
    Wait it notifies em if I record it? kinda annoying..kinda ruins the purpose...but I would hate it if someone was recording my phone calls too.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    159 Posts
    Wait it notifies em if I record it? kinda annoying..kinda ruins the purpose...but I would hate it if someone was recording my phone calls too.
    I think it mean that they want you personally to notify them that you are going to record it, it didn't notify them when I did it.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,658 Posts
    No, it's telling you that you're supposed to notify them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #39
    October 2009
    863 Posts
    But you wont :smug:

:cop::cop::cop:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    547 Posts
    This is funny, but can easily be done with Skype or any phone, landline or cell phone. I'll explain how.

With a landline (with 3-way calling enabled), all you have to do is dial the first person's number, then press the "flash" button immediately. If you don't have a flash button, click the hook switch for about 1/4th of a second. You'll get a second dial tone, and will need to quickly dial the other number. Now flash (or click the hook switch) again. If it all works out, you'll be calling both people at the same time. Mute yourself, and you'll then be able to listen to both people answer and talk to each other. It would work even better to dial *67 before entering both numbers, as this will block your caller ID and show up as "Private Caller" or "restricted" on the phones you're calling. This should be free, as most landlines have at least free long distance. 3-way calling won't work if you're not paying for it, so you won't get charged extra to use it in most cases.

You can do the same thing with most cell phones. It will work differently for some, but this method will work on many. And *67 works, too. After calling the first number, dial the second, then press the send button. Press it again after it begins ringing, and then mute yourself. It'll be the same as a landline, you'll just hear it with cellular (aka shitty) quality (if they're both on landlines, they'll hear each other with fine quality). This should be free, as long as you have 3-way calling in your plan and free long distance.

With Skype, it's very easy and straightforward, and requires no guide. You just add two phone numbers to the same call at the same time. Skype costs money, of course, but is much more difficult to trace. You'll have to either have a subscription or Skype credit to do this, obviously. I've not used any other VOIP programs, so I'm not sure if any others can do this, such as iCall or whatever.

And remember, *67 is extremely easy to trace. If calling a toll free number, it'll show up to them anyway. Most VOIP systems should pick it up, too. And if the person you call calls *57, they'll be able to have the number traced for a tiny fee, and it will then show up on their bill. So be careful when doing this, and use common sense and good judgment.

For how to record calls like this, refer back here later when I have the time to go into detail on this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Informative Informative x 15Useful Useful x 3 (list)