1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    Christianity and any religion is fucking bullshit. So that's why gay people should be able to get married.
    Amen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 2 (list)

2. Post #322
    September 2009
    1,082 Posts
    The hypocrisy here so rich I can even describe it. Not only are we bashing a religion we most likely dont even fully understand were supporting a cause while we may not even have any religious bases of our own.Oh what sweet joy I have when it comes the day where I can defend the discrimination of one group only to pour buckets of hatred and spew a flood of attacks on yet another social group.

The people are fucking assholes.
    Yes,Fuck them of course.Fuck those who disbelieve in what I believe.Fuck those who are now the minority.Fuck the people.
    Lets take a step back here shall we.
    WE are the people here. We rip apart at a religion that is being hated on for reasons not even affiliated with its existence and yet we have the nerve to defend the existence of merely another norm.

I'd like to do a little exercise with myself, highlighting that which is true and not highlighting that which isn't, or that which I believe in and not highlighting that which isn't.

I am a Christian.I disprove of same-sex marriage.I follow the bible in order to live my entire life.The bible says I am inclined to despise or dislike gays.The bible hates marriage.My beliefs hate same-sex marriage.God hates same-sex marriage. Jesus Christ hates gays. I hate gays and in turn hate same sex marriage. I follow everything the bible says in order to live my life in every way correctly.The bible says to kill those who are not in good standing.I am inclined to kill those not in good standing. I hate gays.I wish to live in a society in which i can express my beliefs freely without being attacked,exploited,abused,or treated differently for actions or opinions affiliated with my belief. I hate gays.I would not like to live in a society in which my beliefs are suddenly discredited despite the fact that I have been promised to able to live which ever way I please in this society.I hate gays.

Its a sad world when the morality of an idea is defined by the majority of its people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    August 2009
    5,582 Posts
    I always thought the only "unforgivable" sin was pride.
    and suicide

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    The hypocrisy here so rich I can even describe it. Not only are we bashing a religion we most likely dont even fully understand were supporting a cause while we may not even have any religious bases of our own.Oh what sweet joy I have when it comes the day where I can defend the discrimination of one group only to pour buckets of hatred and spew a flood of attacks on yet another social group.

Yes,Fuck them of course.Fuck those who disbelieve in what I believe.Fuck those who are now the minority.Fuck the people.
    WE are the people here. We rip apart at a religion that is being hated on for reasons not even affiliated with its existence and yet we have the nerve to defend the existence of merely another norm.

I'd like to do a little exercise with myself, highlighting that which is true and not highlighting that which isn't, or that which I believe in and not highlighting that which isn't.

I am a Christian.I disprove of same-sex marriage.I follow the bible in order to live my entire life.The bible says I am inclined to despise or dislike gays.The bible hates marriage.My beliefs hate same-sex marriage.God hates same-sex marriage. Jesus Christ hates gays. I hate gays and in turn hate same sex marriage. I follow everything the bible says in order to live my life in every way correctly.The bible says to kill those who are not in good standing.I am inclined to kill those not in good standing. I hate gays.I wish to live in a society in which i can express my beliefs freely without being attacked,exploited,abused,or treated differently for actions or opinions affiliated with my belief. I hate gays.I would not like to live in a society in which my beliefs are suddenly discredited despite the fact that I have been promised to able to live which ever way I please in this society.I hate gays.

Its a sad world when the morality of an idea is defined by the majority of its people
    Religion contributed to keeping rights from a certain group of people, therefore it affects me because my beliefs include equal rights for all. Therefore it is perfectly justifiable I am bashing religion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    August 2009
    5,582 Posts

i do not support this man at all

he is my enemy

and just so you know, asshole, jesus doesn't hate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    The hypocrisy here so rich I can even describe it. Not only are we bashing a religion we only have way understand were supporting a cause while we may not even have any religious bases of our own.Oh what sweet joy I have when it comes the day where I can defend the discrimination of one group only to pour buckets of hatred and spew a flood of attacks on yet another social group.

Fuck them of course.Fuck those who disbelieve in what I believe.Fuck those who are now the minority.Fuck the people.

Yeah I totally agree. It's completely unfair that all dem smart people can go and use their fancy logic to discredit my irrational beliefs. It's just down right unamerican.

Blank for all intents and purposes doesn't exist because there is no proof of its existence. Logically you assume something does not exist unless there is evidence to the contrary.

Replace Blank with the Easter bunny, Santa clause, god, the tooth fairy, Allah, Thor, Zeus and so on.

7. Post #327
    September 2009
    1,082 Posts
    Gay rights and any same-sex marriage is fucking bullshit. So that's why gay people shouldnt be able to get married.
    See the fuckin trend.Honestly if your opinion is as pathetic as the one your going against.....

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    Yeah I totally agree. It's completely unfair that all dem smart people can go and use their fancy logic to discredit my irrational beliefs. It's just down right unamerican.

Blank for all intents and purposes doesn't exist because there is no proof of its existence. Logically you assume something does not exist unless there is evidence to the contrary.

Replace Blank with the Easter bunny, Santa clause, god, the tooth fairy, Allah, Thor, Zeus and so on.
    Unicorns!

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    Unicorns!
    i own a unicorn stable fuck you if you dont believe me

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    See the fuckin trend.Honestly if your opinion is as pathetic as the one your going against.....
    The difference being, Christianity observed scientifically and logically is "bullshit."

Where as, in America we believe in equality for all, so gay rights are not.

11. Post #331
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    25,373 Posts

And your avatar says "Moralist"

Edited:

Nah, even that's forgiveable these days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    There is no evidence for god's existence, and yet you value that which for all logical intents and purposes does not exist more than the right of your fellow man/woman to be happy with each other?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    July 2008
    1,913 Posts
    Atleast we ain't fucked up like half the states in usa, you can be jailed for having gay sex. Why?

*and religion is fantasy it don't exist and never had.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts

I am a Christian.I wish to live in a society in which i can express my beliefs freely without being attacked,exploited,abused,or treated differently for actions or opinions affiliated with my belief.I would not like to live in a society in which my beliefs are suddenly discredited despite the fact that I have been promised to able to live which ever way I please in this society.

Lets try a fun activity too. I'm going to delete everything that isn't bolded. Then I'm going to make a minor change.

I am a homosexual. I wish to live in a society in which i can express my beliefs freely without being attacked,exploited,abused,or treated differently for actions or opinions affiliated with my belief. I would not like to live in a society in which my beliefs are suddenly discredited despite the fact that I have been promised to able to live which ever way I please in this society.
    Hmm? Except this actually makes sense as gay people do exist unlike an imaginary god/religion.

15. Post #335
    August 2009
    5,582 Posts
    let me clarify everyone:

I am not one of the Christians that oppressed different people.

I am not a christian today that wants to oppress people

I am not a christian that believes that legislation should be influenced by religion

In my daily life, Christianity barely comes across my mind.

i am what you call: "a normal human being"

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    Atleast we ain't fucked up like half the states in usa, you can be jailed for having gay sex. Why?
    Old laws and they are not forced at all.

17. Post #337
    December 2007
    1,635 Posts

*and religion is fantasy it don't exist and never had.
    It's unhealthy?

18. Post #338
    July 2008
    1,913 Posts
    Micheal Moore have fucked my view of america once again. What a asshole.

It's unhealthy?
    What really?

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    471 Posts
    I happen to be gay and I am actually glad this happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    August 2009
    5,582 Posts
    Old laws and they are not forced at all.
    woa woa woa WHAT?!

are they still even AROUND?!

FUCK THIS SHIT, WHATS THE GAY MARRIAGE LAWS IN CANADA?

Edited:

It's unhealthy?
    smoking and drinking are unhealthy

21. Post #341
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    let me clarify everyone:

I am not one of the Christians that oppressed different people.

I am not a christian today that wants to oppress people

I am not a christian that believes that legislation should be influenced by religion

In my daily life, Christianity barely comes across my mind.

i am what you call: "a normal human being"
    Then why bother labeling yourself as a Christian?

Honestly I don't understand how people can say they are a certain religion, then not follow their religious book or whatever, or "adapt" it for today's society. Further more, they do this without questioning the very tenants the book is founded on. (The existence of a god)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    September 2009
    1,082 Posts
    In approximately one minute a belief system was defaced another was supported
    and an individual was overwhelmed by someone Else's majority opinion.

The internet is an amazing place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #343
    December 2007
    1,635 Posts
    I happen to be gay and I am actually glad this happened.
    Yeah, marriage is overrated. :smug:

Edited:

woa woa woa WHAT?!

are they still even AROUND?!

FUCK THIS SHIT, WHATS THE GAY MARRIAGE LAWS IN CANADA?

Edited:

smoking and drinking are unhealthy
    At least with smoking and drinking you don't get human feces on you.

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts

My arguments are based on factual logic. While yours aren't. I'm sorry if you have a problem with the scientific method, but I don't think that morons have a right to be stupid at societies/others expense.

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts

Honestly I don't understand how people can say they are a certain religion, then not follow their religious book or whatever, or "adapt" it for today's society. Further more, they do this without questioning the very tenants the book is founded on. (The existence of a god)
    It's like the children at my school, they'll have sex with a fucking chair if they get horny, they don't give a shit about doing booze and weed, they'll do it themselves really, they go to church every decade or so, but you mention anything offensive about God and... "Woah! Hey there bud, God will fuck you up if you say that!"

Edited:

Here's an idea. Put up a fucking legit argument. Your argument has been, "GAH, YOU ARE ATTACKING CHRISTIANITY, WHY?!"

26. Post #346
    July 2008
    1,913 Posts
    Alabama — All sodomy acts illegal - affects only unmarried couples.[22][23] Penalty = (1 year/$1,000)
    Florida — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (60 days/$500)
    Idaho — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (5 years to life)
    Kansas — Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (6 months/$1,000)
    Louisiana — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (5 years/$2,000)
    Michigan - In Michigan Organization for Human Rights v. Kelley 1990, a trial court ruled Michigan's sodomy law unconstitutional under the state constitution. This ruling is believed to apply to all state prosecutors; however, due to the fact that the judge's decision has not yet been appealed, the current status of the law is unclear.[25][22] (all sexes; felony punishable by up to 15 years imprisonment, repeat offenders get life)
    Mississippi — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (10 years)
    Missouri — Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (1 year/$1,000), then repealed through legislative action in 2006
    North Carolina — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (10 years/discretionary fine)
    Oklahoma — Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (10 years)
    South Carolina — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (5 years/$500)
    Texas — Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = ($500)
    Utah — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (6 months/$1,000)
    Virginia — All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (1-5 years)

12year is a life time sentence in sweden.

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts

I totally agree. When I told people I believed the earth was flat,
    all these people came to me and told me I was wrong.
    I was completely overwhelmed by the majority, people called
    me and my belief stupid, and they told me the earth was round,
    trying to change my beliefs.

The world is an amazing place.

28. Post #348
    August 2009
    5,582 Posts

i can believe something without obsessing over it.

29. Post #349
    September 2009
    1,082 Posts
    Simply because you fail to understand or have any tolerance for mine what point is there in convincing you.
    Therefore my point was made around the demonstration part.How bout you take a look see without the bias ideology that Christianity is a bunch of shenanigans.Werent we just talking about tolerance and understanding?

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    Alabama All sodomy acts illegal - affects only unmarried couples.[22][23] Penalty = (1 year/$1,000)
    Florida All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (60 days/$500)
    Idaho All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (5 years to life)
    Kansas Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (6 months/$1,000)
    Louisiana All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (5 years/$2,000)
    Michigan - In Michigan Organization for Human Rights v. Kelley 1990, a trial court ruled Michigan's sodomy law unconstitutional under the state constitution. This ruling is believed to apply to all state prosecutors; however, due to the fact that the judge's decision has not yet been appealed, the current status of the law is unclear.[25][22] (all sexes; felony punishable by up to 15 years imprisonment, repeat offenders get life)
    Mississippi All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (10 years)
    Missouri Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (1 year/$1,000), then repealed through legislative action in 2006
    North Carolina All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (10 years/discretionary fine)
    Oklahoma Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (10 years)
    South Carolina All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (5 years/$500)
    Texas Same-Sex sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = ($500)
    Utah All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (6 months/$1,000)
    Virginia All sodomy acts illegal. Penalty = (1-5 years)

12year is a life time sentence in sweden.
    Wiki posted:
    Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used today predominantly in law (derived from traditional Christian usage) to describe the act of anal intercourse, oral intercourse, or bestiality.
    Kay. I get the bestiality one, I guess. But the first two?

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    Simply because you fail to understand or have any tolerance for mine what point is there in convincing you.
    Therefore my point was made around the demonstration part.How bout you take a look see without the bias ideology that Christianity is a bunch of shenanigans
    Have you actually read the bible? It's ridiculous.

Even with the bias, does that make the point less true? You can't acknowledge it if there's no evidence supporting it.

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    Therefore my point was made around the demonstration part.
    I am completely open minded if you can provide compelling evidence for your belief. Contrary to what you may thing, I really wish there was a god. I would want a happy life after death without any worries and such. Why don't you actually try to support your belief with evidence?

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    I don't have any problem with people believing in religion, but what pisses me off is when they have to spew their bullshit to everyone else. If they don't believe in same sex marriage, they need to keep that in their religion and/or church.

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    i can believe something without obsessing over it.
    Then you're not really believing in it are you if you're being extremely liberal about it? I'm pretty sure that you'd be going to hell if your belief was true.

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    I am completely open minded if you can provide compelling evidence for your belief. Contrary to what you may thing, I really wish there was a god. I would want a happy life after death without any worries and such. Why don't you actually try to support your belief with evidence?
    I'd probably hang out in Hell or purgatory, purgatory is probably filled with all the cool folks.

36. Post #356
    September 2009
    1,082 Posts
    Have you actually read the bible? It's ridiculous.
    Totally. I laugh at the part when it says water was one of the first things formed on earth when actually scientists have proven hydrogen to be one of the first elements to exist.Complete lulz

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    I don't have any problem with people believing in religion, but what pisses me off is when they have to spew their bullshit to everyone else. If they don't believe in same sex marriage, they need to keep that in their religion and/or church.
    I have a problem with ignorance. Nothing good can come from people being ignorant of reality, even the least bit. Logically speaking, for all intents and purposes, god doesn't exist. It's impossible to disagree with this, unless you have compelling, scientific evidence.

38. Post #358
    August 2009
    5,582 Posts
    Then you're not really believing in it are you if you're being extremely liberal about it? I'm pretty sure that you'd be going to hell if your belief was true.
    you know what i believe? there is no true religion

not a single one is the right one for everyone

believe what makes you happy.

it's your life, not mine

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,185 Posts
    Totally. I laugh at the part when it says water was one of the first things formed on earth when actually scientists have proven hydrogen to be one of the first elements to exist.Complete lulz
    I don't get it. Hydrogen was one of the first elements to exist, it's proven scientifically.

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    I also like the part when it says the chosen people of Israel got the okay for rape and pillage, regardless of the morals adopted beforehand. Not to mention the part where the world was created in 7 days.

Also Hydrogen =/= Water

They're two completely different things with completely different properties.