1. Post #1
    September 2009
    86 Posts
    source:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33621048...ws-weird_news/

Second time 50-year-old caught having sex with the same animal.

CONWAY, S.C. - A man caught having sex with a horse in a South Carolina stable has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Multiple media outlets report that Rodell Vereen was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to buggery. A judge also ordered Vereen to get counseling and stay away from the Lazy B stables when he's released.

Authorities charged Vereen, 50, after a woman set up a surveillance camera and caught him on tape having sex with her horse in July. Horse owner Barbara Kenley said she had noticed her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strangely. She also noticed things had been moved around near the horse's stall at her stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

She said she staked out the stable and caught Vereen sneaking into the barn days later, holding him at shotgun point until police arrived.

Kenley had seen Vereen before. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse and was put on probation and ordered to register as a sex offender.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, in earlier interviews. The brother lives just down the street from his brother and the stables.

"He's done all right when he was on the medicine. I don't know if he is still taking it," said James Vereen in a July interview.

Horry County police don't often investigate animal sex allegations, spokesman Sgt. Robert Kegler said. He said the last person charged with buggery in the county was Rodell Vereen in late 2007.

Kenley said she caught him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found the man
    asleep in the hay by her horse

Not the real picture just wanted to keep this thread PG.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 60Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2008
    1,369 Posts
    isnt the shotgun part illegal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 37Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    9,150 Posts
    This sounds like that story, the princess and the stableboy, instead that the stableboy ended up fucking the horse and not the princess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 50Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,256 Posts
    Mr. Hands: the next generation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,765 Posts
    Finally, a reason for hqrse to stop raping innocent animals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 9Dumb x 5Bad Spelling x 1Funny x 1Bad Reading x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,722 Posts
    Hqrse get to your underground stable! Quick!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    42,031 Posts
    She said she staked out the stable and caught Vereen sneaking into the barn days later, holding him at shotgun point until police arrived.
    This is legal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 38Late Late x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    825 Posts
    someone report HQRSE to his local police. Why hasn't this been done before?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,425 Posts
    In before HQRSE / PQNY comes in preaching against this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    6,484 Posts
    This is legal?
    S.C. is the home of rednecks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2009
    9,150 Posts
    Dqnkey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 26Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    April 2009
    646 Posts
    Isn't this shit legal in Washington *shivers*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    November 2007
    830 Posts
    this is legal?
    :911:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    October 2009
    145 Posts
    This is legal?
    Citizens arrest is legal. :clint:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2009
    53 Posts
    What the fuck.

16. Post #16
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,789 Posts
    Mr. Hands: the next generation
    To boldly go where no man has gone before!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2009
    554 Posts
    In before "oh u hqrse u sic basted i new it was u "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late x 35Dumb x 4Optimistic x 3Disagree x 1Bad Spelling x 1Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    October 2009
    1,331 Posts
    This is legal?
    In most of SC yeah, but not where I live. They outlawed anything everything from BB guns to slingshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,921 Posts
    Buggery

I love that word.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,135 Posts
    This is legal?
    Why wouldn't that be legal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member

August 2007
    2,524 Posts
    I kinda feel bad for him because I think he loves the horse.

Still fucked up though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    42,031 Posts
    Why wouldn't that be legal?
    Because in most countries people don't have the right to imprison each other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,003 Posts
    it's called buggery? that's hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    October 2009
    9,150 Posts
    oh u hqrse u sic basted i new it was u
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Funny x 11Dumb x 2Bad Spelling x 2Disagree x 1Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member

April 2005
    375 Posts
    It's completely legal. Say someone burglurized your house, but you had a gun. Would you rather shoot them, let them go, or hold them there until the police arrive?

I would shoot them, but most sane people would just hold them there. :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,135 Posts
    That wasn't imprisonment, that was preventing a person who is having sex with your horse from doing anything stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,040 Posts
    I thought there was freedom of speech! Why can't he be free to mate with the whores of his dream?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,173 Posts
    This is legal?
    2nd amendment
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,837 Posts
    Why does she care if someone was fucking her horse?

Was she jealous that her horse was getting more than her or something?
    Or did she not want the man destroying her relationship with her horse?

:raise:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    October 2009
    145 Posts
    I thought there was freedom of speech! Why can't he be free to mate with the whores of his dream?
    This is why
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member

June 2005
    4,438 Posts

Think it as if the horse were the cab and you were the driver.

Sure, people can take a ride in it and look how awesome the car is, but wouldn't it be a bit too much having someone sticking their cock into the exhaust pipe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    2,739 Posts

so if your neighbor fucked your cat or dog that would be ok?

33. Post #33
    Prize Stealing Whore
    April 2009
    6,668 Posts
    This was posted on a german website about 5 days ago.

Clock sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 2 (list)

34. Post #34

January 2009
    40 Posts
    Didn't his mother ever tell him to not horse around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,837 Posts
    so if your neighbor fucked your cat or dog that would be ok?
    Read the thread I made a few days ago.

AFAIK it's already been happening.

I'm not saying it's okay, but there's a bit of a difference. If a cat didn't like it, all it could do is hiss, bite and claw, which doesn't do much.

If a horse doesn't like it, it can kick you and break your fucking spine.

Bit of a difference.

Edited:

Think it as if the horse were the cab and you were the driver.

Sure, people can take a ride in it and look how awesome the car is, but wouldn't it be a bit too much having someone sticking their cock into the exhaust pipe?
    I don't know man, I'd take it as a compliment of someone thought my car was so damn sexy he'd burn his dick trying to fuck it.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    739 Posts
    It's been said, but Buggery is a hilarious word
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    September 2009
    358 Posts
    Damn, that guy can get more action then me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2009
    2,461 Posts
    HQRSE stopped shocking me months ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    April 2009
    554 Posts
    HQRSE stopped shocking me months ago.
    It always takes someone like you to ruin a thread about horses, just by mentioning his name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    October 2009
    1,331 Posts
    This was posted on a german website about 5 days ago.

Clock sir.
    Probably not the same story, this happens in SC once a month at least
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)