1. Post #401
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    Miners perfectly cable of defending themselves fyi.

We were defending at zyolm versus 3 humongeous rapecrabs who kept hitting us trough buildings.

Let's not forget they have TerribaD® hitboxes too.

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    Rapespiders are scary.

3. Post #403
    October 2009
    2,302 Posts
    Those Gas leaks are fucking scary as shit.

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    I still don't get it, gas leaks.

Wut.

So basically us dying to spiders is actually an illusion in character?

5. Post #405
    October 2009
    2,302 Posts
    Yes, let me bring up the more indepth reasoning.

Edited:

"You guys really need to listen more on why these bugs exist. You see, on Necars field it is a very toxic planet. CMG had contained many fumes underground in pipes that travel throughout NF, but this gas is also very reactive and can sometimes cause small explosions, barely lethal but after awhile can cause a small crack in say, metal. This then releases the Toxic through the ground and into the air above. Now this is when FDC usually shows up with welding kits and such to help plug these leaks. Now this gas, if it gets in your eyes can create a sort of mirage like if you are in a hot deserts like you hear from the history books of years ago. Now these Mirages can take many forms, created by your own imagination. Those you survive this gas usually tell on the tell which frightens others, so they think of something bad. Now going back to these small explosions. It also reacts with human skin tissue and causes small explosions on the skin which those seeing the illusions often think are just them being killed by the Illusions but really the gas burning and tearing their skin apart. Eventually the pipes get fixed and we get back to the Yukon where those who had clones in storage were back with us as well as those who were unaffected by the illusions. So please, stop going on about these illusions as if they actually exist."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    Its FDC propaganda.

7. Post #407
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    The GMs were being assholes and spawning them inside the CC with us in there.

8. Post #408
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    Enjoy your new colony!

HAR HAR HAR.

Anyway, they should really wait with spawning them until their hitboxes are fixed :<

9. Post #409
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    I don't think that's a big priority for them.

So Gunba finally got banned for hacking. Now link and the other Built fags need to get banned also.

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    455 Posts
    How do you make products? LIKE THIS:

I know how to refine materials and what not.

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,397 Posts
    I don't think that's a big priority for them.

So Gunba finally got banned for hacking. Now link and the other Built fags need to get banned also.
    A-Fucking-greed

12. Post #412
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    Well first you mine Raw Materials, then you produce them into Production Components to which you then turn into Items. EXP. Ballistic Ammo is something like: (2x Iron + 1x Nickel + 1xCarbon(Best if you use Anthracite) + Chem Subs) Which turns into: 1 Metal Alloy and 1 Chemicals, which turns into Ammo.

But to produce things you have to buy the production module for it first.

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    455 Posts
    Well first you mine Raw Materials, then you produce them into Production Components to which you then turn into Items. EXP. Ballistic Ammo is something like: (2x Iron + 1x Nickel + 1xCarbon(Best if you use Anthracite) + Chem Subs) Which turns into: 1 Metal Alloy and 1 Chemicals, which turns into Ammo.

But to produce things you have to buy the production module for it first.
    Thank youuu. But I can't find the production module, would it (obviously?) be in the marketing terminal?

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    Production terminals are commonly found near mining terminals

They're not marketing terminals though.

15. Post #415
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    Haha, FDC and LED can't fight without making ceasefires and then breaking them.

16. Post #416

January 2006
    76 Posts
    Haha, FDC and LED can't fight without making ceasefires and then breaking them.
    1.make ceasefire
    2.re-gear
    3.Attempt to prepare final battles and deny it.
    4. make up kindergarten lie of 'he started it'
    5. break ceasefire
    6. ?????
    7.know in the back of your mind you're going to lose anyway.

Lol gd.

ps, if you need any thc/coca/xdope/neoamp pm me :o

17. Post #417
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    BoS' leader is a fucking idiot and only comes on at like midnight or late or some shit, which means everyone on BoS is fucked until he comes on.

They seriously need to get someone new, like someone that is actually active.

18. Post #418
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    Isn't the leader Gary or something?

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    Isn't the leader Gary or something?
    Uh.. okay? What does that have to do with anything?

20. Post #420
    August 2008
    92 Posts
    I'm LED. Please let me scan you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    I've been here since 2005 and I had to pay $10 for a title.
    February 2005
    5,851 Posts
    Joined as LED. Liking the game so far. Lots of Roleplay elements which has me deeply interested.

Though the fighting could be a little more tweaked.

22. Post #422
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    Joined as LED. Liking the game so far. Lots of Roleplay elements which has me deeply interested.

Though the fighting could be a little more tweaked.
    You've just joined the worst faction in the game, delete your character immediately and join BoS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,059 Posts
    Just started as EC.

To be honest, the game's a fucking bore to me.
    I have no idea, like, at all, of what to do or where to go. No one wants to help me (asking in chat is no use, everyone just ignores it(?)) and I get killed everywhere I go/for anything I do (pretty sure I actually got killed by someone from my own faction at one point).

I managed to buy myself a small gun just to shoot back at fuckers who shoot me, but I keep dying because I don't have any armor, which I can't really buy, because I keep getting killed and then my raw materials disappear. So I asked in the GM chat if anyone could tell me how I could sell my raw materials for some cash, but I got no answer.

Maybe I just picked the wrong faction, I dunno.

24. Post #424
    September 2008
    1,104 Posts
    I'm playing as a merc after switching from LED, but I honestly find it really boring. I think I'm just going to go BoS instead.

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    Just started as EC.

To be honest, the game's a fucking bore to me.
    I have no idea, like, at all, of what to do or where to go. No one wants to help me (asking in chat is no use, everyone just ignores it(?)) and I get killed everywhere I go/for anything I do (pretty sure I actually got killed by someone from my own faction at one point).

I managed to buy myself a small gun just to shoot back at fuckers who shoot me, but I keep dying because I don't have any armor, which I can't really buy, because I keep getting killed and then my raw materials disappear. So I asked in the GM chat if anyone could tell me how I could sell my raw materials for some cash, but I got no answer.

Maybe I just picked the wrong faction, I dunno.
    EC is the worst faction for newbies, they're at war with everyone and smell bad because they're European (And obviously French)

26. Post #426
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    EC is the worst faction for newbies, they're at war with everyone and smell bad because they're European (And obviously French)
    :saddowns:

And now that we know all those faggot CMG and built hackers actually hack (at the senate meeting someone hacked under the floor and killed everyone), we can do something to ban the rest of them such as Link.

27. Post #427
    I've been here since 2005 and I had to pay $10 for a title.
    February 2005
    5,851 Posts
    You've just joined the worst faction in the game, delete your character immediately and join BoS.
    As a matter of fact, I did today.

But I killed my guy off in an endless rampage through NYC shooting everyone.

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    As a matter of fact, I did today.

But I killed my guy off in an endless rampage through NYC shooting everyone.
    Nothing special really, someone does that at least twice a day.

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    :saddowns:

And now that we know all those faggot CMG and built hackers actually hack (at the senate meeting someone hacked under the floor and killed everyone), we can do something to ban the rest of them such as Link.
    Link doesn't hack buddy.

30. Post #430
    June 2008
    585 Posts
    I really dont get what im doing =/ how can i sell the resources i have mined? At the world trade screen i can only see how to buy other peoples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #431
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,059 Posts
    I really dont get what im doing =/ how can i sell the resources i have mined? At the world trade screen i can only see how to buy other peoples.
    This.

32. Post #432
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,515 Posts
    Go into your storage and drag your item you want to sell over the to box on the right portion. It will ask you how many you want to sell, and at what price.

Other than that, anyone need THC or X-Dope?

Message Griff Karu (Me) if you do. I deal out of Titan Station.

33. Post #433
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    X-Dope is pretty rape.

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,515 Posts
    X-Dope is pretty rape.
    Need any?

35. Post #435
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    Nah, war is over.

This is just a rumor but, most if not all Built members have been banned.
    I AM SO HAPPY.

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,397 Posts
    Nah, war is over.

I AM SO HAPPY.
    Bout freaking time

37. Post #437

January 2006
    76 Posts
    Nah, war is over.

I AM SO HAPPY.
    war isn't over, if the senate can't decide anything in a day or two it'll be back to fighting.

38. Post #438
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    war isn't over, if the senate can't decide anything in a day or two it'll be back to fighting.
    The new senate will be dominated by CCP, which has like 30 EC members, and Xabin, who supports our view of the FA.

War is over.

Also hahahaha grey I heard your ad on FoMR

39. Post #439
    June 2009
    549 Posts
    Also hahahaha grey I heard your ad on FoMR
    fuck yeah

40. Post #440
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    Alts are awesome.

We are spamming the DJ to play the imperial march.