1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,623 Posts
    "Lol enemies suck hahaha they arrest me and have a good organisation omg they suck"
    :crying:
    You are forgetting the fact that LED ninja-arrests and there's more players on LED than any other faction.

2. Post #202
    December 2009
    110 Posts
    You are forgetting the fact that LED ninja-arrests and there's more players on LED than any other faction.
    Joost still has a point. You are just being a bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,366 Posts
    Joost still has a point. You are just being a bitch.
    Agree'd because I has a point. :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    LED are so stupid, I was in New York, and there were about 10 LED harassing a merc who was doing nothing wrong (we're neutral now) and after about 10 minutes of the merc asking them to stop I just gave up and shot one guy and said another LED did it and they all started attacking each other.

I support the LED but they're being bitches and killing on sight for no reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,366 Posts
    Mercs are enemies of the LED.

Kill on Sight

Arrest on Sight

[indent]Mercenaries of the Blood[/indent]GD Areas - Indefinite

[indent]Brotherhood of Shadows[/indent]GD Areas - 48 Hours
    [tab]EDIT[/tab]

The mercenaries are removed, EuroCore is on it.

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    All the hate on BoS, they are trying to goad us into a war.

Fucking LED bastards, we are too poor to fight and they are killing/arresting us like crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,227 Posts
    I'm currently playing as a merc and it seems to me like they have little organization or money in order.

Anyone reccomend a faction that is effective and won't get me killed.

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    I'm currently playing as a merc and it seems to me like they have little organization or money in order.

Anyone reccomend a faction that is effective and won't get me killed.
    Join CMG, we're rising, neutral faction.

No one shoots us besides the clueless newbs.

Edited:

Mercs are enemies of the LED.

[tab]EDIT[/tab]

The mercenaries are removed, EuroCore is on it.

I love how bad LED is.

I love how you have numbers and still got steamrolled by BoS/EC just now on DMC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    March 2009
    347 Posts
    Why won't this fucking start!? I launch it from the launcher but I get an error asking me to launch it from the launcher, even though I am.

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    543 Posts
    I played this game long ass time ago for a tiny bit.

Didn't they die off for a bit? Now they're having an Open Beta to try to get back?

What's the word

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    Open Beta stopped, they're now going to ask for money, 10 dollars/month.

Otherwise you wont get the full game like in the beta.

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    543 Posts
    Ooo gotcha

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    Unless you're a long time player, you won't miss out on much if you choose to play for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    Does everyone like what is going on right now? Dumbass GD are going down. Currently raping them.

15. Post #215
    June 2007
    161 Posts
    $10/month for this piece of shit? Hell no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,144 Posts
    I join in and have no fucking clue what im doing, then I immediately get killed after I teleport to some planet.

Cool beans.

17. Post #217
    December 2009
    110 Posts
    Man. I just learned that they started charging for a game this buggy and this glitchy and STILL IN FUCKING BETA. That makes no god-damn sense whatsoever. And $10 a month? Better make that $5. Maybe even FREE instead.

18. Post #218
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,252 Posts
    $10 a month for premium accounts.

You can still play for free. And the game is no longer in Beta.

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    Does everyone like what is going on right now? Dumbass GD are going down. Currently raping them.
    I like.

Edited:

Guys, pay for a month, I've heard one of nexeon say they went to paid so they also could provide a regular amount of content.

Try it out for one month, it's not that much, silly kids...

Edited:

10 dollars for 28/30 days of playing a game is cheap, even if you play an hour a day you'll still be only paying 0.35/0.33 dollars/hour for it.

Edited:

Community managers are such fucking douches sometimes.

At least that nexeon guy is.

20. Post #220
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    I'm going to buy for 1 month, see how it goes, and see if I will buy again.

But ohhhhhhh fuck. GD just got their asses handed to them. I have never seen NYC so empty in my life. We will have paris and BoS will have TS by tommorrow. The GD had to fall back to DMC and they have been sitting in the same spot for at least 4 hours, how fucking boring.

21. Post #221
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,201 Posts
    What do you get for Premium when you pay?

22. Post #222
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    Premium is basically what you are playing now. Free is cut in half.

They added discounts.

$26.99 USD - per 3 months
    $49.99 USD - per 6 months

23. Post #223
    December 2009
    110 Posts
    Premium is basically what you are playing now. Free is cut in half.

They added discounts.

$26.99 USD - per 3 months
    $49.99 USD - per 6 months
    Still doesn't change the fact this game is gonna die soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #224
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,201 Posts
    I thought they were making this game completely free.
    Guess they bullshitted us again.....
    It died before because you had to pay for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    I love this game though, its so free with no boundaries. Right now in EC we are completely re writing the government. We are basiclly having the equivalent on the American Revolution. We are going to completely remove the Senate and grant each faction as its own government. Currently every faction is ruled by the senate but no longer shall this political injustice be served!

One Faction, One Vote

Honor, Courage, Faction
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2006
    2,581 Posts
    ARagfsadbs, the game updates up to 13% before it complains something about server being under maintainance. This has kept for days, God damniiit

27. Post #227
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    Try a reinstall.

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2006
    2,581 Posts
    Did so, didn't work. I feel so frustrated. The game looks so fun

29. Post #229
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    Well, its about to be a lot less fun, even though you won't know the difference, the free accounts are a lot less than they currently are.

Edited:

g1real, you should convince your faction to aid us in the war. It would be appreciated. Also GD is trying to bribe you with Paris, don't take the bribe.

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,366 Posts
    And why would a faction that kills players for no reason and has no rules or law win this war? So they can get rid of one faction that's going to bring you down?

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    Well, its about to be a lot less fun, even though you won't know the difference, the free accounts are a lot less than they currently are.

Edited:

g1real, you should convince your faction to aid us in the war. It would be appreciated. Also GD is trying to bribe you with Paris, don't take the bribe.
    Unfortunately I cannot arrange this as I'm not too much of influence yet.

32. Post #232
    September 2007
    526 Posts
    Bother them.

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    516 Posts
    FoM? Wasn't this in beta like, 4 years ago? I remember playing this.

34. Post #234
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,252 Posts
    I love this game though, its so free with no boundaries. Right now in EC we are completely re writing the government. We are basiclly having the equivalent on the American Revolution. We are going to completely remove the Senate and grant each faction as its own government. Currently every faction is ruled by the senate but no longer shall this political injustice be served!

One Faction, One Vote

Honor, Courage, Faction
    Ironically, this war is all the ECs fault. They were the ones who forced us into the government system the GD uses, and they were responsible for electing most of the pro-GD senators.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    October 2009
    1,865 Posts
    Once installed on your PC you will have access to an ever changing game environment via your internet connection.
    Ha. HAHAHA. "This is an MMO."

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    810 Posts
    Does the installer even work? It just randomly fills up my hard drive with blank data, no actual installation wizard runs or anything. I'm scared to try it out on my new hard drive, as it'll probably fill it up entirely. Not to mention I have no idea where the data that it "installs" goes to, so I can't delete it.

Granted, I only had 5 gigs free, but it'd be much better if it actually told me it was installing stuff.

Edit:
    That was strange, but I can guarantee that the installer caused the 5+ gigs of mystery data. However, the installer is working fine on my new hard drive (<3 my new terabyte).

37. Post #237
    June 2009
    549 Posts
    so ec just took over paris with bos's help
    fucking crazy battle

38. Post #238
    October 2009
    21 Posts
    you fucking BOS FUCK you FUCK.

the GD agreed to give the Mercs titan back BUT NOW!!!!!!! the bos is stealing titan away from us. you fuckign greedy bastards. you have CD already fuckers, we helped you in the war, and now your shitting on our fucking heads!

39. Post #239
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    810 Posts
    So uh... I'm a Merc. It's sort of rough, I don't know who is friendly and who is enemy.
    Also, grayronftw, I think I was there... I got shot randomly by some dickheads.

This game is pretty bad.

40. Post #240
    June 2009
    549 Posts
    you fucking BOS FUCK you FUCK.

the GD agreed to give the Mercs titan back BUT NOW!!!!!!! the bos is stealing titan away from us. you fuckign greedy bastards. you have CD already fuckers, we helped you in the war, and now your shitting on our fucking heads!
    sux 4 u lol

Edited:

So uh... I'm a Merc. It's sort of rough, I don't know who is friendly and who is enemy.
    Also, grayronftw, I think I was there... I got shot randomly by some dickheads.

This game is pretty bad.
    dont be a merc unless you know what youre doing
    switch to a ec or bos or vi or led if you want