1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,590 Posts
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/79258
    (PICTURES ARE IN THE LINK)
    it is still a beta, cause I don't have a beanie yet so I can't fully test it in game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,013 Posts
    If you need help, I've got the beanie. Looks good, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    --
    August 2009
    2,039 Posts
    ah cool ill download later

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,590 Posts
    If you need help, I've got the beanie. Looks good, though.
    sure, if there are any bugs let me know :D and thanks

5. Post #5
    February 2009
    884 Posts
    you should really release this in the TF2 Mod Emporium, in the TF2 SubForum section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2008
    358 Posts
    There should be a hexed version out of it. I could use it for Garry's Mod.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    There should be a hexed version out of it. I could use it for Garry's Mod.
    I could do so, hold on a sec

Edit

The Red uber seems have something wrong. Oh and I love the jiggly hat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,590 Posts
    I'm redoing the texture so I might update this one with an alternate version, better texture and bumpmapping on the hat and instead of a slogan the pyro's class icon

Edited:

I can show you the new apron,

I'm working on the hat texture now after I make some flexes for harley
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,817 Posts
    I'm redoing the texture so I might update this one with an alternate version, better texture and bumpmapping on the hat and instead of a slogan the pyro's class icon

Edited:

I can show you the new apron,

I'm working on the hat texture now after I make some flexes for harley
    Maybe you should try adding some gradient? Like the lower the part of the apron, the darker it gets. Valve did this with all the classes if you noticed. And try making wrinkles look less sharp. I like the logo though, much better than the Pyro head.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,590 Posts
    yeah it was Daimoi's idea, he told me instead of using my first design to maybe use the class' logo, so I tried it and it looks great, the hat looks a lot better too, I just have to fix it up a little more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2008
    262 Posts
    Good job. Now just add somthing like a giant spatula for a axe replacement or somthing. good luck!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)