1. Post #1681
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,308 Posts
    Can i join vent anyway :3
    Hells yeah, you're awesome so I pm'd you the details.

Edited:

King of page 43 :c00l:

2. Post #1682
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    935 Posts
    :
    no no no, YOU'RE AWESOME SINCE YOU'RE LOADED WITH MONEY

3. Post #1683

August 2008
    198 Posts
    7 mil sp.
    and whats the easiest way to boost standings?

4. Post #1684
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    7 mil sp.
    and whats the easiest way to boost standings?
    COSMOS missions.

5. Post #1685
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    935 Posts
    Someone gave me 170m... :O

(No it wasn't a scam)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #1686
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,109 Posts
    How? Why?

7. Post #1687
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    935 Posts
    How? Why?
    The old corp i was in, the founder said he would give me a free hulk if i trained to it. That corp died (merged into a wh corp) so i joined a different corp. I asked him today about it and bang, 170m in my wallet

8. Post #1688
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,187 Posts
    Anyone got any good builds for a vexor? I'm currently using hobgoblins 1 (training drones to V). With 4 150 mm railguns. I have 3 large shield extenders, but nothing currently in the low slots. I want my vexor to be a "tank" of some sort. I can't use the complex armor boosters/extenders due to I've not trained hull upgrades yet. It's an anti-rat/mission ship, I want to be able to do lvl2/lvl3 missions on it later if it's possible...

Anyway, thanks in advance.

9. Post #1689

August 2008
    198 Posts
    all right big question:
    I got a drake and its working great except for 2 things. I fitted it with heavy missile launchers and they work great at long range, usually 194 dmg. but at certain times I get a lot higher than that in the 2-3 hundreds, y is that? Ive noticed it when i was in sweet spots or i was moving in the "right" direction.
    another question, god forbid somebody comes within 15 km of me, cuz then it takes like 15-20 minutes just to kill them with my heavy missile launchers. anothing I can do to take care of these guys that are too close?

10. Post #1690
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    all right big question:
    I got a drake and its working great except for 2 things. I fitted it with heavy missile launchers and they work great at long range, usually 194 dmg. but at certain times I get a lot higher than that in the 2-3 hundreds, y is that? Ive noticed it when i was in sweet spots or i was moving in the "right" direction.
    another question, god forbid somebody comes within 15 km of me, cuz then it takes like 15-20 minutes just to kill them with my heavy missile launchers. anothing I can do to take care of these guys that are too close?
    Missiles don't have "sweet spots", Only turrets take transversal into account.

Use drones.

11. Post #1691
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,520 Posts
    all right big question:
    Your Drake fit isn't very good for PVP if that is what you are asking. I wouldn't recommend you venture into lowsec with it anytime soon.

And missiles do more damage to larger targets because of their size. There is no "sweet spot".

Also, grouping missiles do more damage. So 2 or 3 may hit at one time and show up as one larger hit with the combined damage.

12. Post #1692
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,187 Posts
    Anyone got any good builds for a vexor? I'm currently using hobgoblins 1 (training drones to V). With 4 150 mm railguns. I have 3 large shield extenders, but nothing currently in the low slots. I want my vexor to be a "tank" of some sort. I can't use the complex armor boosters/extenders due to I've not trained hull upgrades yet. It's an anti-rat/mission ship, I want to be able to do lvl2/lvl3 missions on it later if it's possible...

Any help guise?

13. Post #1693
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts

Hammerhead II's are the real key to vexors, they make a huge difference, and with some decent support drone skills (Interfacing 3/4) (Scout drone Op 5), they become pretty damn useful.

The highs are pretty much whatever you feel like. Mids are full of Cap Rechargers, lows would probably work best with 1 Med. Armor Repairer, 1 Damage Control, and one of each mission-specific hardener. If you can't fit or run the hardeners, use two EANM's.

I haven't tried lvl 2's in a vexor, but I hope that helps. If you want, just hit me up ingame, Master Zeuth.

14. Post #1694
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,187 Posts
    Hammerhead II's are the real key to vexors, they make a huge difference, and with some decent support drone skills (Interfacing 3/4) (Scout drone Op 5), they become pretty damn useful.

The highs are pretty much whatever you feel like. Mids are full of Cap Rechargers, lows would probably work best with 1 Med. Armor Repairer, 1 Damage Control, and one of each mission-specific hardener. If you can't fit or run the hardeners, use two EANM's.

I haven't tried lvl 2's in a vexor, but I hope that helps. If you want, just hit me up ingame, Master Zeuth.
    Ok, so far I can't have any hammerheads (tech 2) but I'm currently training to the skill to level 5.

15. Post #1695
    Newbie Programmer
    November 2009
    1,087 Posts
    Almost able to board my Thorax, any fitting suggestions?

16. Post #1696
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    what are you planning to do with it?

17. Post #1697

August 2008
    198 Posts
    no im not doing any pvp, just misssion running, ill train up drones i guess for close range. Im thinking about just taking out my salvager 1, and putting in anoter missile launcher, and then getting a ship just for salvinging. Anybody have any recommendations? fast ship with good cargo space?

18. Post #1698
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    destroyers are usually the best choice for a salvaging ship, because they are fast, have 8 hardpoints and usually have a decent cargo

19. Post #1699
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,609 Posts
    My salvage alt uses a Hurricane, and it works great.

20. Post #1700
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,035 Posts

Edited:

King of page 43 :c00l:
    You can't edit in king of pages, snipes, etc.

:colbert:

21. Post #1701
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    You can't edit in king of pages, snipes, etc.

:colbert:
    You did before. So shut up.

22. Post #1702
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,520 Posts
    no im not doing any pvp, just misssion running, ill train up drones i guess for close range. Im thinking about just taking out my salvager 1, and putting in anoter missile launcher, and then getting a ship just for salvinging. Anybody have any recommendations? fast ship with good cargo space?
    I assume you are Caldari because you fly a drake so get a cormorant. 4 tractors and 4 salvagers and the necessary power/cap mods to keep it stable for a while.

23. Post #1703
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,308 Posts
    My salvage alt uses a Hurricane, and it works great.
    Salvage alt? Pfft, I have a salvage main :smug:

24. Post #1704
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,538 Posts
    You have no life in eve.

I hate those mission stealing Ninja Salvagers.

25. Post #1705
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,609 Posts
    Well actually my main salvages better than my alt, but he also flies a lot better ships so it's down to the alt to salvage ;)

26. Post #1706
    April 2009
    47 Posts
    I'm planning on buying this, but is there anything in the retail box that makes the extra $20 worth it or should I buy it online?

27. Post #1707
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,308 Posts
    Well actually my main salvages better than my alt, but he also flies a lot better ships so it's down to the alt to salvage ;)
    40km + 1km/s tractor beams makes my main the good choice.

28. Post #1708
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,035 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #1709

30. Post #1710

August 2008
    198 Posts
    lol, nice!

my question:
    I am in a drake right now and training for a golem but it'll take 70+ days, should I upgrade to a better ship in that time or just wait it out till I get the golem?

31. Post #1711
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    lol, nice!

my question:
    I am in a drake right now and training for a golem but it'll take 70+ days, should I upgrade to a better ship in that time or just wait it out till I get the golem?
    Good luck paying for it.

Edited:

And fitting it in 70 days.

Edited:

UHUAHahuhauha. No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #1712
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,109 Posts
    I don't know what to save up for next... I have a Raven and a Rokh. I am not sure what ship I should look forward to getting next.

33. Post #1713
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,308 Posts
    lol, nice!

my question:
    Drake -> Raven -(A LONG TIME)-> Golem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #1714
    Newbie Programmer
    November 2009
    1,087 Posts
    what are you planning to do with it?
    Missions and stuff, but nevermind really. I'll see what I can find on the market.

35. Post #1715

August 2008
    198 Posts
    lol i can affored the golem, its not much of a problem, just that 70 days is.

36. Post #1716
    April 2007
    217 Posts
    lol i can affored the golem, its not much of a problem, just that 70 days is.
    I really hate how you can pay with real cash for Isk.
    And you really shouldnt sit in a golem, - tbh not even in a raven - without fitting it with t2 stuff fully.
    (That includes T2 Drones)
    Honestly, you wouldnt even need a raven. I can fly most of the Level 4 missions just fine in my drake.

37. Post #1717
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    I hate these sites which give you money for real $$$.
    http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard...annelID=544711

38. Post #1718
    April 2007
    217 Posts
    I just remembered that, but apparently you already ninja-quoted me D:

39. Post #1719
    April 2009
    47 Posts
    I'm planning on buying this, but is there anything in the retail box that makes the extra $20 worth it or should I buy it online?
    Anyone?

40. Post #1720

August 2008
    198 Posts
    lol I sold my char that's y I have the money. I don't really mind thr drake but its soooo slow to kill enemys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)