1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,053 Posts
    I always go double-team when I go spy. This makes Razorbacks useless against me, as one of us stabs the shield while the other stabs the sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    Goddamnit did Slenderman just hop up in popularity again Hakita?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,269 Posts
    I always go double-team when I go spy. This makes Razorbacks useless against me, as one of us stabs the shield while the other stabs the sniper.
    That's a very good strategy, I would love to do that as well, sadly I don't have any good Spy friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,652 Posts
    Everytime a Spy backstabbed my Razorback, I instantly spin around and Kukri their face.

I know most Spies will just shoot Snipers, but it helps with the retarded ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    333 Posts
    Razorback, is overpowered, Just because you get backstab.... if valve do a spy detector for engi i rage quit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,652 Posts
    Razorback, is overpowered, Just because you get backstab.... if valve do a spy detector for engi i rage quit.
    :raise:

Spies have guns that takes 3 shots to kill sniper and by 2, they'll realize that's going on, but by then, the 3 bullet has left the chamber and you successfully killed a Sniper with a Razorback.

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,169 Posts
    If I play Sniper, which I never do, and I use Razorback, I use it in Payload games, and I stick with the team. Just having one razorback in the crowd will either mean that the Spy kills everyone but me, or he accidentally stabs me and then gets killed by my team. Or I like to hang back a bit. If a Spy shoots me, I talk to my team in voice, tell them that there's a Spy, and they will come to my aid. Or if my shield is destroyed, I just stab them in the face.
    But, nothing can possibly make me give up my SMG. I rarely use anything else.

8. Post #48
    August 2009
    7,334 Posts
    I backstab a razorback and instantly the Sniper killme with a headshot

I Uncloak for kill him with the ambassador and instantly turn 360 and kill me with a headshot
    Turns 360 degree's you say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,566 Posts
    you're just bad at using spy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,759 Posts
    Turns 360 degree's you say.
    he runs circles arounds his enemies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

11. Post #51
    August 2009
    2,068 Posts
    Dumbass. Of course.

12. Post #52
    February 2009
    22,819 Posts
    It's fun to see snipers panic and go crazy when they hear their razorbacks crack.
    also a good way to make the snipers more spy paranoid.
    It's even funnier when you tell them you're a spy and you're really close to them, then they start shitting themself. I did this on badwater :/

Edited:

:raise:

Spies have guns that takes 3 shots to kill sniper and by 2, they'll realize that's going on, but by then, the 3 bullet has left the chamber and you successfully killed a Sniper with a Razorback.
    oh god. plr_pipeline = ultimate ambassador shooting range

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,074 Posts
    If you can, snipe from near a sentry, gives you a better chance at living, just make sure you can hear the sap.
    I did this one time on Turbine, back when I was testing it out. The same Spy broke my Razorback 3 times in a row, pulling me out of scope just as I was about to get a headshot, and got murdered by the level 3 Sentry less than 10 feet from me. Every time he did it I spun around, watched him die, then went and got my shield back from the resupply room. Eventually my sentry buddy went down and I had to stop being useless.

14. Post #54
    October 2009
    4,398 Posts
    Razorback would've been better if it could ACTUALLY KILL SPIES. Like in the poster. Although then Razorback->Dead Ringer->SMG/Jarate?->Cloak & Dagger->Razorback, and the whole of TF2 Sniper-Spy would go in a big, neverending circle.

15. Post #55
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    Most spies are idiots, when i did have my RB before i crafted a sniper token out of it, most would break it, only to find my Kukri in their faces and them not being able to do bloody nothing because of the 3 to 5 second electricity stun effect for their knife. :D

16. Post #56
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    I've had a razorback sniper step in front of me when I was trying to backstab someone else :saddowns:

Edited:

too many spies underuse their guns

17. Post #57
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Most spies are stupid, it happens. All the good spies just shoot them in the head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,059 Posts
    I have never been stabbed using a razorback :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    Razorback would've been better if it could ACTUALLY KILL SPIES. Like in the poster. Although then Razorback->Dead Ringer->SMG/Jarate?->Cloak & Dagger->Razorback, and the whole of TF2 Sniper-Spy would go in a big, neverending circle.
    That would actually be pretty good - the Razorback does actually have a battery taped to it after all, it should do some damage at the very least. 50 damage or so?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,895 Posts
    Every time i see a razorback sniper i just shoot him.

By the time he's able to do anything about it i've killed him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,803 Posts
    Consider that TF2 is about team work. With the Razorback, the team may be focused on protecting the Sniper. But with the Jarate, you will be the one helping them.

Hypothetically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    It takes 3 shots from revolver to kill a sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2008
    3,641 Posts
    Goddamnit did Slenderman just hop up in popularity again Hakita?
    They haven't given him 20 dollars yet
    It won't stop until slendy gets his 20 dollars
    god damn it Alex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,278 Posts
    If the sniper is isolated, just shoot him with the ambassador. With a headshot and 1 bodyshot, he should go down even at full health. If it's a clusterfuck like Blu pushing the cart, just avoid the razorback sniper.

25. Post #65
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,284 Posts
    Depending what revolver I'm using I sometimes just go for the backstab anyway. Most of the time I still have enough time to do the second stab. If I don't get it I usually just jump around with my revolver till they're dead.

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,740 Posts
    You can see the Razorback but I just use my revolver and shoot to the fleshy bit.
    I will never use the Ambassador.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,285 Posts
    That makes some really retarded spies, then.
    Says the sniper who uses the razorback
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    October 2009
    2,056 Posts
    That makes some really retarded spies, then.
    Or tired ones. When you're in a blood rush and nobody saw you stabbing their teammates, you don't look what you stab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    2,364 Posts
    if they add the flame retardant suit, the razorback will be hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)