1. Post #1
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,871 Posts
    **THIS MAP REQUIRES EP1 & EP2**

PS: The christmas part of it was just so it stood out while I was working on it, but I was too lazy to remove it. This is basically a winter edit of my onslaught map.

This shall be my last release before school & GCSE mocks start. Damn, I've done lots this holiday.

I first started this map when I was inspired by one of the challenges going on in this forum and I used it to try and practice my brushwork. Me and my brothers got kinda bored of playing electriconslaught_b15 all the time, so I turned this map into an onslaught map!

Version 2 updates:
    [list][*]Halfed the time it takes for the whole onslaught to complete (Was 1 hour, now half derp)[/list]
    It includes:
    [list][*]A small, old, headcrab canister'd shack[*]A city in the distance with its own citadel (brushbased, wasn't a model small enough for the skybox. I'm impressed with how it came out)[*]A mountain range inspired by a VMF I came across in the beta, and they also use textures from the beta! [*]3 entrances to a large underground expanse, one measured to the size of a large SBMP lift piece and 2 to the small lift pieces[*]Some mounted guns with the ability to be raised up and down[*]Mines, and minelayers[*]Brush based wall pieces[*]Two types of shields that can be toggled[*]2 and a half secrets[/list]

Enjoyed this map? Check out my other releases!

Oh wow, 100 views and no replies/rates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Mapping King Mapping King x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2008
    35 Posts
    only normal zombies like in the old version

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,674 Posts
    :eek:
    Epic.

4. Post #4
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,871 Posts
    only normal zombies like in the old version
    Erm, what?

Do you mean you want only zombies, or what? The old version had all the NPCs that this one had.

5. Post #5
    January 2008
    35 Posts
    no in the old version where only normal zombies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,871 Posts
    no in the old version where only normal zombies
    The old version had poison/fast/classic zombies, antlion guards/workers, combine and hunters. Exactly the same as this version.

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    January 2009
    1,725 Posts
    On old one I only got to fast zombies. Then I got bored.

8. Post #8
    February 2010
    13 Posts
    I think it's a great map. Your brushwork has paid off, too I mean-this trumphs some of the in-game stuff. All your themed maps are a wonderful addition to the "garrysmod" library of maps and what not. Nice work. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,871 Posts
    I think it's a great map. Your brushwork has paid off, too I mean-this trumphs some of the in-game stuff. All your themed maps are a wonderful addition to the "garrysmod" library of maps and what not. Nice work. :)
    Thank you. :3:

10. Post #10
    February 2010
    1,149 Posts
    How do I get the battle going?

11. Post #11
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,871 Posts
    How do I get the battle going?
    There is a button near the ammo crates, in the centre by the train carriage.

12. Post #12
    January 2010
    5,165 Posts
    There is a button near the ammo crates, in the centre by the train carriage.
    Holy crap, what is that skybox? That looks awesome?
    (Sorry for 3-week bump)

13. Post #13
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,871 Posts
    Holy crap, what is that skybox? That looks awesome?
    (Sorry for 3-week bump)
    It is actually one that was made for HL1, which I found in Half life Source and looked absolutely delicious!