1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    412 Posts
    Please no cars :ohdear:
    Better cars then stinking fast travel

:smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Better cars then stinking fast travel

:smug:
    nah, it's fallout to fast travel or worldmap travel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,979 Posts
    Fallout 2 weapons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    FUCK topdown.

Just hope they get more than 4 voice actors and ones that can actually fucking act, and use an engine that actually allows facial expression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,699 Posts
    Yay, Caesar’s Legion are from Van Buren (original Fallout 3).

It's nice to see some things from that coming into this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,379 Posts
    :siren: The information is fake :siren:

Game Informer executive editor Andrew Reiner announced that Fallout: New Vegas will not show on this month's edition. the information is fake.

for the dutch people:
    klik hier

USA link:
    USA link 1

the information was told by a user. It's still not confirmed that the information was real. but now Andrew Reinder said it will not be on this month's edition, so it turned out fake

This is just a reminder.. some of you directly think the info is real. but the info is not real. (also not "i hope its real" because now it is been announced)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 5Late Late x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,699 Posts
    aww
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Dennab
    May 2005
    839 Posts

Game Informer executive editor Andrew Reiner announced that Fallout: New Vegas will not show on this month's edition. the information is fake.
    All that article confirms is that Game Informer aren't running these details as their front page story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,379 Posts
    All that article confirms is that Game Informer aren't running these details as their front page story.
    edited post. the info is not a "maybe" but a "no"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    2,507 Posts
    i always wanted to be a zombie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    November 2009
    435 Posts

for the dutch people:
    klik hier

USA link:
    USA link 1

the information was told by a user. It's still not confirmed that the information was real. but now Andrew Reinder said it will not be on this month's edition, so it turned out fake

This is just a reminder.. some of you directly think the info is real. but the info is not real. (also not "i hope its real" because now it is been announced)
    uhhhh he just said that its not on their cover

and why does your USA link lead to a page with a picture of some gay nerd on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,289 Posts
    Ah damn. It's stil lgoing to be great though! (I hope so)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,165 Posts
    Due to license terms they have to use the same engine as fallout 3. It will not be isometric, and will not use an expanded skill set.

As it is made by a lot of the original black isle crew, you can expect the super mutants to usually be freindly, the enclave will have fallen apart. BoS will be back to their normal self. The fallout series was always about humans and their capacity for war, so you can expect that to make a return.
    The super mutants in fallout 3 are "east coast" super mutants, completeley unrelated to the west coast ones in fallout 1/2. The fallout 3 ones drag people off to vault 87 and dunk them in FEV, it's why you see the super mutants holding people hostage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    2,507 Posts
    if its not true then it will be like fallout 3 with added stuff
    and i mean that whatever gameinformer said that aint real then its just fallout 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

15. Post #95
    November 2009
    435 Posts
    The super mutants in fallout 3 are "east coast" super mutants, completeley unrelated to the west coast ones in fallout 1/2. The fallout 3 ones drag people off to vault 87 and dunk them in FEV, it's why you see the super mutants holding people hostage.
    east coast west coast super mutant beef.

tupac mutant vs. biggie mutant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Dennab
    May 2005
    839 Posts
    You forgot to add that east coast super mutants suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,347 Posts
    I was disappointed with Fallout 3, I don't have much hope for this game but then again... Obsidian has basically the original development team of the first two so that might have some benefits along with it...
    Black Isle fractured into 2 teams Obisidian and Troika, people loved some Obsidian products. Quite frankly their stuff really wasn't as good as their Bioware counterpart. They might not make terrific games, but they are still playable titles worth a check.

To me Troika was the imaginative studio, games like Arcanum and Vampire: the masquerade (Which has actually gotten me into pen and paper RPGs) are high ranking on my list. But they've been riddled with bugs beyond a termite hive. The bugs got fixed, but they were shut down due to poor sales. Activision decided not to advertise their games at ALL in favor of spamming COD2 ads. Needless to say I miss Troika.

Bethesda did a good job on the game but it isn't fallout, they seriously could have called it post-apoc the game and it would have been better for it. This isn't really fallout (It had the perks and the combat was great. But the game lacked the social and mental aspects that made the first two as good.), but then again Obsidian might do a better job.

Edited:

if its not true then it will be like fallout 3 with added stuff
    and i mean that whatever gameinformer said that aint real then its just fallout 3.
    Gameinformer is talking about a fallout MMO. Completely unrelated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #98
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Bethesda's version was based off a lot of lore that wasn't even canon to the first two. The enclave fell and super mutants became respected along with ghouls. Vault tek never had access to FEV, and generally towns were the only places you saw people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    east coast west coast super mutant beef.

tupac mutant vs. biggie mutant
    Tupac mutant gets shot down in New Vegas.

Biggie mutant is a product of Bethesda so it doesn't count as a real fallout character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    August 2009
    635 Posts
    Those features sound awesome, I can't wait for New Vegas to come out. I thought the first one was pretty good, and this one sounds even better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    What really bothers me is that Bethesda made up their own fucking storyline and lore.

They absolutely destroyed everything except the fact that there was nuclear war.

Edited:

Those features sound awesome, I can't wait for New Vegas to come out. I thought the first one was pretty good, and this one sounds even better.
    "1st one"?

You mean Fallout 1 right, because if you mean Fallout 3 then I hope you die in a fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,704 Posts
    Fallout needs another isometric game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,647 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    Sounds awesome (if its real)! I like the backstory idea kinda like DA:O.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    Fallout needs another isometric game
    It would kill the series (again), almost no one plays Isometric games anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,347 Posts
    Because they aren't making any spectacular ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    Speak for your self.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

28. Post #108
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,661 Posts
    At least it'll be more fun than an auto-aiming FPS with terrible animations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,704 Posts
    yeah who plays torchlight and that diablo game man who the fucks gonna buy that bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,292 Posts
    yeah, no one is going to play Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2, and no one played Torchlight either.

:jerkbag:

edit:
    rate me late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,704 Posts
    yeah, no one is going to play Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2, and no one played Torchlight either.

edit:
    rate me late.
    hivemind extreme difficulty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,569 Posts
    And clunky, unresponsive controls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,902 Posts
    Dude that sounds so much better than Fallout 3 but Obsidian is making and I really hope it doesn't turn out like KOTOR 2. Damn that was disappointing.

Edited:

"1st one"?

You mean Fallout 1 right, because if you mean Fallout 3 then I hope you die in a fire.
    Fallout 3 was a good game, deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts

edit:
    rate me late.
    I was talking about turn-based isometric RPGs like Fallout 1 and 2.

That 15 page FP thread & Steam are the only places I've seen anything about "Torchlight" so uh..

Edited:

Stop playing the console version of Fallout 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,007 Posts
    I want a dirt bike made out of scrap metal and pre-war engine parts.

Could be something you can build.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    Yes, I have got to admit, even though I hate what Bethesda did to the series, Fallout 3 is good if you just try to ignore it trying to be a fallout game and get mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,292 Posts
    I was talking about turn-based isometric RPGs like Fallout 1 and 2.

That 15 page FP thread & Steam are the only places I've seen anything about "Torchlight" so uh..

Edited:

Stop playing the console version of Fallout 3.
    Fallout 3 was made for consoles, just look at the pip boy interface.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    March 2009
    776 Posts
    In other news, Vanessa Hudgens threatened to break up with Zac Efron if he didn't stop spending more time on the Xbox 360 games she got him for christmas and started spending more time with her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    May 2005
    31 Posts
    In my opinion Fallout 3 was a good game, but it had little to do with the established Fallout franchise. I see it as a completely different post-apocalyptic setting that just happens to be called Fallout.
    That said, I guess this is going to be a pretty good game, but I'm not hyped or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,392 Posts
    Fallout 3 was made for consoles, just look at the pip boy interface.
    No it wasn't, Bethesda games are MADE for the PC, the mods released for them always make them 10,000x better. Look up Marts Mutant Mod and Fallout Overhaul Kit.

Also what's wrong with the Pip-boy interface?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)